The Front Porch : How did you find Destee?

Ala said:
I was sitting at homw one night a few months back and i was searching ,I mean searching Hard for something oor someone to Keep me going i was doing bad and i Ran up on Destees and in there i found a man by the name of Radical Faith There who extended himself to me along with a few otheres if i can remember , Ced, PanAfrica, And a few of the ladies i know but i cant remember their names.I was in aw of what i had found And with each passing Day it just gets better.Thank u Destees Place U were here when no one else was, And Thank U Radical Faith, Thank u , i wish u could see me grow.

Such a beautiful testimony ... gosh ... make'n me miss Brother Radical Faith as well as Sister Ala.

We have such a beautiful Family! :grouphug:

Please Family ... share ... how do you find us?

:heart:

Destee

xeuroli said:
I mest Destee first in an AOL chat called "BlackVoicesOver 40" or so in 1997. There were lots of nice people and intersting conversations/discussions. In 2000 she gave me the link to her new website and I could introduce my travel agency (which is in Bonn/Germany, where I live) there.

Well, here we are ! 10 years later....:toast:

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh My Goodness !!!!! :love: :wave: :love:

Talk about a BLAST FROM THE PAST !!!! :great: :great: :great:

Xeuroli ... wow ... haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay ... :wave:

What a wonderful surprise !!! Oh My Goodness !!! You know i was sooooooo surprised to see that you had registered in the community and could hardly wait to see your first post!!! Wow Wow Wow! I was thinking ... is this my same Xeuroli ???? ... surely there can't be a whole bunch of Xeuroli's in the world ???? ... :lol: ... ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ... it does my heart soooo much good to be speaking with you now, after so many years has passed since our first meeting! Such a blessing! Thank you for coming, joining, and giving me this moment to treasure forever! :love:

And hey ... we started in BV over 30 ... :lol: ... at this point in life, we can't be skipp'n decades ... and even then, i don't think i was 30 yet ... :lol: ... :wink:

Xeuroli ... isn't it nice to run into some of the same old folk from back in the day? Have you seen any others? Some are active Members here at destee, which of course does my heart good! Do you know that some have become Ancestors now? It's truly a blessing to be able to reach out and touch old friends. I don't care what folk say about relationships forged on the Internet, for to me, they are real, lasting, and such a blessing!

Again, thanks for making my day! :love:

Much Much Love and Peace.

Destee

Xeuroli ... you've made me go skipping down memory lane! I went and found your post to my old guestbook so i could share it here! Do you remember writing this ... :love:

Name: Markus Dorst - December 20, 2000
Comments: Hi Lola!!!! I am deeply impressed by the development your site and company have taken and am proud to be your friend. Since those days on AOL BV40 chat, unfortunately my own company has not been that successful, and I have not yet made up my mind if to continue or not. Nevertheless, my promise, once given, is standing : If I should EVER come up with a web site, it is YOU who will design it!!! for the moment I wish you and yours a wonderful christmas, and hope that all is good over there. I hope to hear from you sometime, Markus (XEUROLI) P.S. If you, DESTEE, or any of our old friends, know(s) what happened to our mutual friend Chris Jones (Jonesk1064@aol.com) , please inform me. P.P.S.

It's from this page ... http://destee.com/guestbook/archive2.html

And yes ... i have spoken with Jonessssssy a few times over these many years. It's not been recent though, but last i spoke with him, he was doing well! He's not a Member here at destee, but he should be! When i talk to him again, if i get that opportunity, i will surely be fussing at him about this! :wink:

hmmmm ... i guess you're right about the bv40 thing, but i think i just hung out there to be with you older folk ... :lol:

Again ... thanks for the memories ... Much Much Love and Peace!

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back