The Front Porch : How did you find Destee?

lilpea

STAFF
Sep 8, 2005
(G.I.)- Better known as Gary,In.
Occupation
retired
HOW DID I DO IT

How did i find this place of harmony from the hectic life out side of it? Well back in 2000 I had just got my first computer...didnt know a thing I was doing with contraption hitting one site after another nothing please me. So I did a google search and there at the top was Destee's Discussion Forum... Wow!!!! I was blown away when I arrived and saw the interaction going on, the poetry, the chat, and the friendliness of the people. It was amazing to me. At that time i didn't know anything about a handle or site name for myself so I just used my own...but to this day i am so grateful to have found a home ...and like a home... I'm here everyday almost....

Thank you Sister Des tee for giving me a place that I can call my home away from home.

Lilpea :heart::kiss::love:

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
STAFF
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
i'm lovin this so many came in by fate and faith luck and invite wow!!!

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

sekou kasimu wrote on willa's profile.
What exactly is your ideology?!
I'll be honest. I like black culture forums, so I've signed up for this one, BX, and Lipstick Alley. I won't post too often, only on things that I'm really interested in. Nice to meet you. :)
Ms Drea wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sister,
Miss you so much I hope all is well with you and yours!!
Love and Blessings!! :heart: :heart:
Implementation and Sustainment
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍