The Front Porch : How Destee Got Started

Well, I would fall head over heels in luv with cha,if i wasn't already long time married with a special lady. I have to say,that the story,and that part of your life is incredible. Be Blessed and continue living your dreams!

I'm thankful to have the opportunity to share with my brothers and sisters,and again big ups to you and you go girl!:kiss2:

Don't even get it twisted,because i'm a spiritual warrior,but i still stay strapped to the needs and cries of my brothers and sisters,and try to reach back for as many as i can love and help. Peace!

Thank you, African

I want to thank you, salute you and commend you for this great project. I especiallty want to praise this thread. Insha-Allah (GOD-willing), I will go through this entire thread with a fine tooth comb in order to learn as much as I possibly can learn from your experience.

Pan-Africanism, of which this project is a part, is the key to the ultimate sucess of the African Revolution. I am convinced that the internet and other means of modern communiocation will prove to be the vehicle by which we will eventually establish links among Arabs and Africans all over the world. It can also serve to organize and coordinate various aspects of the Revolution.
This is why I am learning all that I can about projects such as this one. With the knowledge that i am acquiring, I expect to be able to implement the the highest goals of the African Revolution.

Again, I thank you.

WOW!

The brief historical journey into the origins of this board was very instructive. It shows what grit, determination and confidence and faith in ones abilities, (attributes required in greater volume in our community I might add), can accomplish. I look forward to meaningful exchanges for the duration I am here, and thank you for providing this forum.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back