How could this have been prevented?......

Discussion in 'Black Parenting' started by Sangofa, Aug 27, 2004.

1. Sangofa

Sangofa Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
  2. jazzymoonchild

jazzymoonchild Well-Known Member MEMBER

administrative
    Ratings:
    +9
    I remember how I felt when this story broke. My heart hurt for the children who died and the way they died. I mean, the cops were right there outside. This man controlled so many people. Incest was involved, it was just a big mess and I really felt my spirit drop when I saw the pictures and he was black. :driveby:

I'd really like to know how this could have been prevented. I haven't got a clue.

3. Emeka

Emeka Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5
    That man deserves to be executed without mercy! He slaughtered his own blood and therefore should have no right of appeal. His death should be slow, painful and brutal; in order to serve as a warning to others who would dare to repeat so evil a deed!!!

4. CarrieMonet

CarrieMonet Well-Known Member MEMBER

Love my job!
    Ratings:
    +15
    This story made me cry. :confused: I don't know what to say about the father, he is obviously insane.

5. Emeka

Emeka Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5
    He should...no, MUST die!!!

6. CarrieMonet

Love my job!
    Ratings:
    +15
    I can't imagine that his life would be spared.

7. Sangofa

Sangofa Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    I live in the city where the crime happened and I'm sadden about it :crying:. The one thing that makes me mad :flame: is that the police was outside when it happened. The moment they got him to open the door they should busted the door open because the kids were still alive. What they did was they allowed the man to intimidate them because of his size(my opinion). I think that they were cowards and could have done something to prevent it.

From what I have been hearing on the news he may get off easy :flame: . He is trying to convince the court that his oldest daughter killed all the kids and then turned the gun on herself. If she did committ the crimes I believe that he had something to do with it. I believe that he was a control freak and might have forced her to shoot. He could have intimdated her in a way in which it broke fear in her.

I would hate for someone like him to be allowed to live free. He doesn't deserve it. He is a nasty man who sleeps with his own nieces and children. I can't believe that his family believes that he is innocent and supports him!!!!! Their kids were the ones who were killed :eek: . If this man gets to leave jail as a free man then true justice will not be served. :flame:

8. CarrieMonet

Love my job!
    Ratings:
    +15
    You mean to tell me someone really believes the oldest daughter is responsible?? It would be tragic to let him off easy so he can go repeat these crimes.

9. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,691
    Hello Family,

I'm not terribly familiar with this situation, though i have read some information surrounding it ... but Family remember ... we (and he) are in America and when was the last time you ever heard of a Black man going free after being accused of murder(s) with "overwhelming evidence" against him?

I believe O.J. was the first and will be the last.

So there's no real need to worry, guilty or innocent, this Black man will not live outside a prison ever again.

:heart:

Destee

10. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    this story broke and dem many hearts to say , he will get the death treatment
    for sure it was a sad day !