Black Relationships : HOW COME SISTERS ARE NICER TO WHITE MEN?

Greetings!

Personally Speaking....I smile, with eye contact (depending on my level of self-esteem that day) and ALWAYS Thank Men Of Afreekan Descendent when they hold the door for M.E. At times, I have to use body language to support them in DO~ing so...and many other times...I note the way they open doors for white women without hesitation.

In the end, I suspect the women referred by the thread starter here, is they (those W.A.D.) do so for the VERY SAME REASONS M.A.D. BREAK DEY NECK TO DO FOR A white female and will allow the door of slam shut in the face of a W.A.D.!

THEY ARE SICK WITH THE ....CULTURALLY SCHIZOPRENIC~

:hearts2:

cool thread......

now...

sometimes we get mad at one man and we take it out on all of you..

it's not a fair thing to do..... it's a human thing..

real talk tho...

one time all I said was good morning to a man.. face value to.. just a beautiful day and my spirits were up... and he thought that meant i wanted his number.....

now anyone that doesn't open the door for a lady... i'm the one that's like "what, you ain't gon open the door..." .. "be a gentleman"...

usually get a laugh......

but it ain't that serious...

there are so many of us that appreciate ya'll...

HOW COME YALL ARE NICER TO WHITE MEN? MANY BROTHERS NOTICE THIS TO0. YOU'LL SEE A WHITE GUY OPEN A DOOR FOR A SISTER, AND SHE'LL BE ALL SMILES AND SAY THANK YOU. WHEN A BROTHA DOES IT, SHE MAY NOD HER HEAD AND RUN THROUGH QUICKLY OR JUST WALK THROUGH AS IF HIS CHIVALRY IS JUST SOMETHING TO BE EXPECTED. IF THEY'RE IN A GROCERY STORE CHECK OUT LINE, IF A WHITE GUY SAYS SOMETHING TO THEM JUST TO MAKE SMALL TALK, THEY'RE ALL SMILES. YET WHEN A BROTHER DOES IT, THEY ACT AS IF HE HAS SOME HIDDEN AGENDA.

WHAT'S UP WITH THAT?

We come across this a lot on the job. A group of white and blackmen are standing outside having a smoke. A well put together sister walks by. She smiles and nods at every one of the white guys, but completely ignores the black guys. Or if there are only black guys, she walks by with a scowl on her face.

Now I am not by any stretch of the imagination suggesting that the majority of sisters behave in this manner. But a significant portion does, and it has always, dependant on circumstances, amused or infuriated me.

But we also get this kind of feedback from black people in general with respect to on the job channel of command relationships. A lot of black men respond with alacrity to the commands and directions of a white supervisor or manager, but cop an attitude when that authority comes from one of their own. So it is not among sister's alone that we discover those who add more value and regard to the output from whites than they do with the output from their own kind. It is a well established dilemma in our community.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back