Black Relationships : HOW COME SISTERS ARE NICER TO WHITE MEN?

Isaiah said:
:wink: Queenie, I wasn't meaning to stir up the pot, just show folks the mirror they must be lookin' in must reflect only that which they wanna see(smile!) I see a lot more brothas holding white chicks hands in NYC than I care to admit... Same cats would feel dissed if a sista smiled at a white guy...

I'm don't want to pursue this point with too much fervor, fellas... If you're wise, you wont either... The numerous Black Male athletes MARRIED to White Women reflects our tendency toward kissing a lotta gray bootie, no???(smile!) Piling on the sistas because she smiles at someone other than you after all we see splashed all over every magazine and tabloid in the country regarding our exploits with Gray chicks means some cats is up to their trix again... Propaganda trix???

I agree with Queenie and Pan, I don't give a sista so described in this thread, the time of day... If that's what she likes God bless her... If she's just being nice, then God Bless her, too... I've been living long enough to know that the man a woman smiles at aint always the cat she really digs(smile!) Sistas aint givin' up their secrets, and they aint volunteering no knowledge to the unsuspecting... Aint that how the game is played???

It is just DUMB to think that because Girlfriend is smiling at a caucasian that she's in love with the guy... Maybe ole boy's money clip - not necessarily him(smile!) Maybe she's smiling at him to get at you, BigTown??? Marinate on that awhile, good brotha...(smile!)

Peace!
Isaiah

True some brothas would feel "dissed", but the issue is about bad manners and schizophrenic behaviour on the part of SOME our women.

NNQueen said:
I understand what you're saying Brother Sekhemu and I guess if we want to break it down deep enough, we could say that it all winds up in the same place--ignorance. But my sense of it is that sometimes we often allow for behavior with these types of reasons when all it really boils down to is a deliberate choice that some Black women consciously make.

Now like I said before, we could define it as ignorance and self-hate and even poor home training, but why give these types of women those types of excuses? Just call it like it most likely is and say the sister may prefer white men over Black men. In that case, let's move aside and let those sisters pass...quietly and unobstructed because when it's all said and done, all the rest of us just wanna find each other, move on and make each other happy. While they are standing at the counter for some vanilla ice cream, I'm right next to them with my finger raised in the air requesting some rocky road! To quote Brother Isaiah...."Can ya dig it?"

Queenie :lips:

True some black women just don't like black men! We don't need 'em.

my mother is married to a white man.

i haven't heard from her or spoken to her in over a decade.
i don't know if she is alive or dead and she wouldn't know if i died.
of course, there will be no inheritance for me.

so, this type of behavior does have consequences for children and family.
my mother was a highly intelligent and capable woman and all of that resource is lost to her family and to her community.

jamesfrmphilly said:
my mother is married to a white man.

i haven't heard from her or spoken to her in over a decade.
i don't know if she is alive or dead and she wouldn't know if i died.
of course, there will be no inheritance for me.

so, this type of behavior does have consequences for children and family.
my mother was a highly intelligent and capable woman and all of that resource is lost to her family and to her community.

Brother James ... my heart goes out to both of you ... is the distance between you a direct result of her marrying a white man ... or is it other stuff?

i don't mean to be prying and stuff ... just saddened that there is anything that would keep a Mother and child so separated.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back