Black Relationships : HOW COME SISTERS ARE NICER TO WHITE MEN?

Absolutely brother Jaheel! Don't get me wrong, it took me many years to come to this realization (I used to get so angry at inter-racial relationships, that I wanted to swing on somebody). However I eventually did, and I haven't get upset since. There is no point in doing so! I just found a sista who wanted to build the black race (not contribute to white supremacy), and I haven't looked back since!

I experience some of the same phenomena from SOME sistahs as well, more often than not. I think the problem has to do with low self-esteem. Women like this need to feel important. White men represent power and prestige to many of us, so when the white man opens the door or talks to them on the check out line, it boost their self-esteem. When a black man does the same thing they don't get a "charge" out of it.

LIke Jamesfromphilly said, it's ignorance and self-hatred

Wow, I'm surprised this issue got so much energy from us brothers who should know better... As many African men men who sniff big time after White Chicks - yeah, the same GrayGirls got grandpappy murdered in a million imaginatively brutal ways - are upset with sistas who SMILE at a White Boy(smile!) You trying your level best to SLEEP with, Cop dat slop with, and sex up a GrayGirl, and don't want a sista to smile at a white man??? All I can say is, Very Interesting...(smile!)

The statistics say that African men are far more likely to marry a Caucasian than African Women, who seem far more concerned with perpetuating the "race" with African men... I think Sistas have, between us, not forgotten what White Folks have done to us as a people... Women Don't Forget their hurt... Men do...men find it easier to put hurt behind them - or so it seems...(smile!@)

Peace!
Isaiah

uh oh Brother Isaiah, I feel that you just went and stirred up the pot! :blob fire:

Brothers James and Sekhemu, don't you think it's TOO EASY to dismiss this type of sister as being guilty of ignorance and self-hatred? People tend to make choices for tangible reasons. We don't have to like the choices they make and how they behave as a result, but can we exclusively relegate their behavior to ignorance and self-hate?

Just curious?

Queenie :spinstar:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back