Black Relationships : HOW COME SISTERS ARE NICER TO WHITE MEN?

nephritari said:
I DO NOT CARE IF I AM BANNED OR NOT. I AM NOT ANGRY AT ALL. I HAVE THE CAPS LOCK ON. IT'S BLACK PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO ARE TO AFRAID OF THE TRUTH SO YOU LIKE TO SHUT IT DOWN. LOOK HOW ANGRY BLACK PEOPLE WERE ABOUT BILL COSBY. OKAY, KEEP IGNORING WHAT PEOPLE SAY, THIS PSEUDO BLACK WEBSITE CAN KEEP WRITING HAPPY AND JOLLY LIES ABOUT BLACK COUPLES AND IGNORE THE BAD THINGS, WHEN YOU BECOME .8 NOT EVEN 1% OF THE AMERICAN POPULATION JUST LIKE NATIVE AMERICANS IT WILL BE TOO LATE TO TALK.

NEPHRITARDED IS JUST A SALTY WHITE PERSON PEOPLE, AN INTRUDER. LIKE SUN SAID A SKIN HEAD OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT. WHY WASTE YOUR TIME RESPONDED TO THAT IDIOT.

THAT'S MY "BIG" OPINION.

Sun Ship said:
After a close analysis of this disguised berserker’s postings under the pseudonym, nephritari, I have come to the conclusion that this agent provocateur is not Black. And that this instigator is probably of the Caucasian persuasion (i.e., skinhead, neo-Nazi, white supremacist or an ultraconservative neo-con reactionary) and should be ignored and immediately banned.

Nephritari, you should be woman or man or beast enough to interject a couple of WHITE POWER’S! :lol:… before you’re banned, so we can intellectually rip you apart, before you leave. Believe me, you'll love it...it will be an @ss-opening experience. :grin:

Lock and loaded,

Warrior Sun Ship :cool:

I'M READY!!!

The mutted American blood is somewhat true, but I do not think it is as bad as she is making it out to be. Most single parents in Africa especially Nigeria, are men. The sexist feminazi BS is created by white women to cause conflict, those same white women a lot of times end up doing the things they protested against. And also make mutts with black men whilst being subservient to them. and those who date out of their race, are degenerates. it's not even up for debate.

Sis,

I hate to see that you are close to getting banned. I read your post and I feel you in many respects. However, the emotion in which you come across is preventing many of us from being open to what you have to say. Yes, you did state the truth but it was soaked in bitterness. I don't believe you were dumping all blacks in the same boats but the fact that you came across so angry, it lead many to believe that you were bashing "all" black people. I must admit that you expressed some very interesting insights concerning the black race. However, I see that little word up under your name and unless you don't care to stay and dialogue with us, that word may become a reality.

You can start with taking the caps offs. They don't bother me at all but they do "bug" a lot of people. Unless this is what you are seeking to do, you should be kind enough to click off your "CAPS" light.

We know that the black race is plagued with problems but so are other races. What we need is a place of resolution, revolution and resolve and we have found that here at Destee's. Yes, we get angry and puff off at the mouth at each other from time to time, but if we don't get back in line, we have mamas and papas who put us in line or put us out. So now you decide.

I for one would love for you to stay here :terrific: ...I like you and I feel we need a few "strongly expressed" people like yourself. In fact we have some like that here at this forum. People like yourself tend to make the rest of us "think" :?: and that's a good thing. But we just got to get around your bitterness, nephritari, so that we can dialogue intelligently.

I'm not saying that you shouldn't be angry about the current state of our black community. I realize that is in some troubling situations, but I also know that God is doing some mighty things in the hearts of black men and women who are saying...NAY...it is not too late to turn us around. I'm saying that you should direct your anger along a path that will bring a sense of resolve rather than a path which seeks to release revenge rather than help.

How bout it Nephritari???

Joyce said:
Sis,

I hate to see that you are close to getting banned. I read your post and I feel you in many respects. However, the emotion in which you come across is preventing many of us from being open to what you have to say. Yes, you did state the truth but it was soaked in bitterness. I don't believe you were dumping all blacks in the same boats but the fact that you came across so angry, it lead many to believe that you were bashing "all" black people. I must admit that you expressed some very interesting insights concerning the black race. However, I see that little word up under your name and unless you don't care to stay and dialogue with us, that word may become a reality.

You can start with taking the caps offs. They don't bother me at all but they do "bug" a lot of people. Unless this is what you are seeking to do, you should be kind enough to click off your "CAPS" light.

We know that the black race is plagued with problems but so are other races. What we need is a place of resolution, revolution and resolve and we have found that here at Destee's. Yes, we get angry and puff off at the mouth at each other from time to time, but if we don't get back in line, we have mamas and papas who put us in line or put us out. So now you decide.

I for one would love for you to stay here :terrific: ...I like you and I feel we need a few "strongly expressed" people like yourself. In fact we have some like that here at this forum. People like yourself tend to make the rest of us "think" :?: and that's a good thing. But we just got to get around your bitterness, nephritari, so that we can dialogue intelligently.

I'm not saying that you shouldn't be angry about the current state of our black community. I realize that is in some troubling situations, but I also know that God is doing some mighty things in the hearts of black men and women who are saying...NAY...it is not too late to turn us around. I'm saying that you should direct your anger along a path that will bring a sense of resolve rather than a path which seeks to release revenge rather than help.

How bout it Nephritari???

Nephretarded isn't interested in helping the black race Joyce. you can't tell?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back