Black Relationships : HOW COME SISTERS ARE NICER TO WHITE MEN?

nephritari said:
WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY STRAY ONES. FOR EVERY BLACK WOMAN EVEN INTERESTED IN A WHITE MAN THERE ARE 100 BLACK MEN CHASING, RAPING, OR MARRYING A WHITE WOMAN.

Well, if you're one of these strong black women with these bachelor degrees...you should know what I mean. By the way, if this is a pathetic website, what are you doing here? Makes you sort of pathetic doesn't it? I said stray ones because if they decide they want white men, that's on them. I don't chase after a woman....black or white (because I don't date white women). You have a brain, you'll use it as you wish. It's not my job to try and round up black women for the sake of saving the black race. You sound like you have a lot of issues with black people.

JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE DATES OUTSIDE OF THEIR RACE IT DOES NOT MAKE THEM STRAY. ALSO, MY FIRST POST WAS NOT DIRECTED TO YOU, IT'S A GENERAL POST. I AM NOT SAYING YOU CHASE AFTER ANYONE, I AM TALKING ABOUT THE PEOPLE WHO DO. I AM GLAD YOU WILL NOT ROUND UP BLACK WOMEN TO SAVE THE BLACK RACE AND IF YOU READ MY FIRST POST YOU WOULDVE NOTICED THAT I SAID THE BLACK RACE IS ALREADY DONE. I DONT HAVE ISSUES WITH BLACK PEOPLE, I HAVE UNFINISHED ISSUES WITH BLACK MEN THAT I WILL DISCUSS WHENVER THE HELL I WANT.

nephritari said:
JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE DATES OUTSIDE OF THEIR RACE IT DOES NOT MAKE THEM STRAY. ALSO, MY FIRST POST WAS NOT DIRECTED TO YOU, IT'S A GENERAL POST. I AM NOT SAYING YOU CHASE AFTER ANYONE, I AM TALKING ABOUT THE PEOPLE WHO DO. I AM GLAD YOU WILL NOT ROUND UP BLACK WOMEN TO SAVE THE BLACK RACE AND IF YOU READ MY FIRST POST YOU WOULDVE NOTICED THAT I SAID THE BLACK RACE IS ALREADY DONE. I DONT HAVE ISSUES WITH BLACK PEOPLE, I HAVE UNFINISHED ISSUES WITH BLACK MEN THAT I WILL DISCUSS WHENVER THE HELL I WANT.

Wow...I'm crushed that you don't feel like you can confide in me.

Look, since you're probably very close to getting banned, I will make this quick. The fact that you are so angry makes you look rediculous. Get over it and move on. Stop feeling sorry for yourself and find someone to love you. It will be alright. The black race is not finished because we are not all of those things that you described. Your bitterness has obviously screwed up your brain.

I DO NOT CARE IF I AM BANNED OR NOT. I AM NOT ANGRY AT ALL. I HAVE THE CAPS LOCK ON. IT'S BLACK PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO ARE TO AFRAID OF THE TRUTH SO YOU LIKE TO SHUT IT DOWN. LOOK HOW ANGRY BLACK PEOPLE WERE ABOUT BILL COSBY. OKAY, KEEP IGNORING WHAT PEOPLE SAY, THIS PSEUDO BLACK WEBSITE CAN KEEP WRITING HAPPY AND JOLLY LIES ABOUT BLACK COUPLES AND IGNORE THE BAD THINGS, WHEN YOU BECOME .8 NOT EVEN 1% OF THE AMERICAN POPULATION JUST LIKE NATIVE AMERICANS IT WILL BE TOO LATE TO TALK.

nephritari said:
I DO NOT CARE IF I AM BANNED OR NOT. I AM NOT ANGRY AT ALL. I HAVE THE CAPS LOCK ON. IT'S BLACK PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO ARE TO AFRAID OF THE TRUTH SO YOU LIKE TO SHUT IT DOWN. LOOK HOW ANGRY BLACK PEOPLE WERE ABOUT BILL COSBY. OKAY, KEEP IGNORING WHAT PEOPLE SAY, THIS PSEUDO BLACK WEBSITE CAN KEEP WRITING HAPPY AND JOLLY LIES ABOUT BLACK COUPLES AND IGNORE THE BAD THINGS, WHEN YOU BECOME .8 NOT EVEN 1% OF THE AMERICAN POPULATION JUST LIKE NATIVE AMERICANS IT WILL BE TOO LATE TO TALK.

Please, I'm not the one who bans anyone here. I'm just a humble member. For the record...most people see all caps and think they're getting yelled at over the net. Also, blacks like me don't hide from the truth. If you had been on the site long enough to make that statement (after seeing my views on some issues concerning blacks), maybe I'd take it seriously. You don't get anywhere by bashing and insulting people. You seem to have a strong opinion on black people. It would be nice to hear it without you pissing off the whole site in the process. There have been many people like you to come on the site making a ruckus as soon as the log in. It gets nothing accomplished. Being as smart and educated as you think you are....I would assume you knew that.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back