Black Relationships : HOW COME SISTERS ARE NICER TO WHITE MEN?

bigtown wrote: I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR FEED BACK FROM THE BROTHERS THOUGH AND SEE IF THEY FEEL ME ON THIS.

Seems to me you posted this on the wrong forum... shouldn't it be in the "BROTHERS" forum?

Anyway, I smile and say a gracious thank you to ANYONE who holds a door open for me, be it an old white lady, old black man, young child or whoever. Color doesn't have a bearing on common courtesy.

Overall, I'm pretty friendly and make small talk with anyone who is also equally friendly.

SOME PEOPLE have an attitude period...black, white or other...and don't appreciate the small things people do out of simple kindness.

Brother Big....hmmmm....let's try to be a bit clearer when we ask that question, please. Are you implying that ALL Black women respond this way to men who open doors for them? Be careful now and really think about that before you answer because I suspect that I know the correct answer already.

CarrieMonet said:
Seems to me you posted this on the wrong forum... shouldn't it be in the "BROTHERS" forum?

UH OH, THEY LADIES MAKIN BIGTOWN FEEL LIKE A smalltown RIGHT ABOUT NOW. I CAN SENSE MORE SPANKINGS TO COME.

BIGTOWN...

I feel you, bruh. I know EXACTLY what you are talking about.

There's this Sista who works as a janitor at my place of employment. She swearssssssssssssss up and down that most of the white men where I work is so nice and sweet. She always come and give them hugs like they'r really cool. So, I tell her some of my experiences with these same white men she's so coolllll with. She argues with me. Tells me that I'm wrong. And, I give example after example...after example of what their true character is like. But, she ignores me. He's even given her the cold sholder...straight ignored her. She brushes it off as he's under pressure and can't handle. Let a Black man be under some pressure like that. She'll probably say he's a punk. :lol:

See, you have to understand. Some Black women aren't treated negatively by these White men in order to see what's really going on. As long as a White man treats them nice, then they think that THAT white man is cool.

But, I've had Sistas speak to me with a smile...and some look me right in my face and didn't speak. I just chalk it up to a bad day.

But, Big...I agree with you. There are SOME Sistas out their who do treat white men nicer on GP than they treat the Brothas.

Dapz.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back