Black People : How Come all a Sudden They Know How to do This?

river

Watch Her Flow
REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 22, 2004
Where the Niger meets the Nile
Occupation
Author
When wasn't nothing but Black folks in the city all whites knew to do was fill our homes with more and more powerful poisons. Now that whites are moving in all the sudden they know all these non toxic ways to get rid of bugs.
I mean they know everything about bugs down to exactly how long each species lives and how many eggs they lay.. This much precision don't happen all the sudden.
http://www.avianweb.com/cockroachcontrol.html

river said:
When wasn't nothing but Black folks in the city all whites knew to do was fill our homes with more and more powerful poisons. Now that whites are moving in all the sudden they know all these non toxic ways to get rid of bugs.
I mean they know everything about bugs down to exactly how long each species lives and how many eggs they lay.. This much precision don't happen all the sudden.
my sister,they knew all alone but you don't think that they had any intention of ridding us of bugs do you,of course not,but now that they want the cities back all the bugs will be gone,just like all of a sudden new sidewalks appear and streets are paved and streetlights all aglow,it's all a part of thier master plan and it's working,ever hear of imminent domain,that's when you've lived in your home all your live and all of a sudden it's not yours anymore because it belongs to the city,all part of the plan which was started by those nice liberals that we use to think were our friends.

We must clean up our own Lives*

Hotep

The day is coming soon ware we (Africans) will learn and know to understand that every thing that is needed or expected...must and will only...come from us. No one on this planet cares or even has any concern what ever for our collective well being or condition except us. We must know by now that the worlds people think vary little of us...no matter who we might think we are...big or small.

When it comes to (Aryans) others looking out for them selves...we should not be surprised in the least...because this is the way it is and should be. Each group looks after and takes care of their own or else they will find them self in the same condition that we find our selves in today. We are the only people on the planet earth...who does not have a cultural identity?!! So why should others care what becomes of us...if we don't?

If we live in a infested community...who's concern is that? Who should be concerned with weather or not you have food, clothing or shelter for your family if you don't have that concern first? The answer is "No Body"!! Infestation of any kind weather it be...bugs, rats, dogs, cats, mice, dope, guns, prostitution etc,..is only the responsibility of those who live in the community that has these problems. We must learn and know how to defend, clean up, maintain and operate our own house, land, community, world and every thing that concerns us.

Slavery did a job on us before we just recently only at the turn of the last century started to move away from the slave conditions of the south to the north ware we could work in factories. Now after just one to maybe three or four generations we still suffer the slave conditions that we brought with us to the north and passed it on to our (selves) children of today. Every thing we were running away from is still with us and our children are a living example of this.

Know that what ever we don't do today to liberate ourselves from slavery and oppression...we will "Have to" do it tomorrow! There is no such thing as ignoring our children and then tomorrow be surprised that we don't have any thing. Remember: The sins of the fathers and mothers will be visited apon the children. Believe it or not...what ever you think will be the end for you at death...you are only in for a rude awakening...in more ways than one.

What ever you think you will excape through so-called death from this life,...you will find out that you will be born into that same situation because death is the end of nothing and only the beginning. How did we get into the same situation that our great,grand,great grandparents had if we are not the same as they were and are? Why...after 7 generations or more do we and only we still have to deal with only what was left to us by our Slave past if we excaped it then at death...but now we are here with the same problems??

We have become so biblisized that we have lost the ability to know about anything real or natural. The religions that we serve and worship keeps us in the same "Slave-Condition" generation after generation, life after life, here after we are born again...not in some sweet bye and bye in the sky...but in the real and natural world that we live in now and today...with out our natural original minds to help our selves out of the same slavery condition of the past.

The exceptions are only the results of those who gave their lives that we read about in the history books...this is what has cause the small changes that we enjoy today from the chattel slavery of our collective past. Remember...it has never taken every one to make changes...only enough to get the job done. So today...what part will you play in this life? Will you be part of the problem or part of the solution? What ever that will be you will pay or reap the rewards in the future through your children...who are only your future selves.........Know Your Self!

Ase`

Question: How many more generations will we suffer before we finally wake up and understand that we have wasted enough time on illusions in false worship that only keeps us ware we are now?

Cockroaches

Please excuse me I don't mean to come off in an offending manner at all.
Where I live it's too cold to get cockroaches and I had never had to deal with them at all until I spent 6 months in NJ. Please allow me to say this, I noticed a few things when I was there. First, when I stayed with my sister I never saw a roach in her home, she was vigilant about taking out the garbage and all the other sanitary issues that go with living in that climate. It took me a few days to learn to never, ever leave food out anywhere but she scolded me and I got it. She also tapped/caulked the cracks around her pipes and windows - I don't know where she learned to do this, because she was raised in Alberta with me.
Now, when I visited other family members who lived in a multi-family dwelling and along with roaches they had a mold problem. I was staying with them for 2 weeks and couldn't handle the bugs in the kitchen. It simply freaked me out, like a darn horror movie. The garbage bag would rustle and I could hear them when I turned the lights on. So, I bolstered my courage on morning while the fam had gone to work, put on gloves and a mask and went to town. I cleaned eggs, roach carcasses etc... Then I put all the food into the fridge which I cleaned with bleach. I went to the hardware store bought that white stuff (caulking I think) and caulked the cracks best I could.
I didn't see another roach in that kitchen while I was there. I did have to convince my peeps not to leave freshly cooked food on the counter with a towel covering the pot. The family next door would invite me for dinner quite often and I didn't roaches in their kitchen either.
These particular family members of mine have lived in the US from South America for many many years, why did they not know how to prevent roaches and my sister did? When I suggested that they take action against the landlord to have the mold problem attended to, they just shrugged at me and said something...
I don't think absolutely everything is a conspiracy some things come down to asking, investigating and maybe doing some research like it appears the woman in this article has done. Just my opinion - no disrespect intended because I know that Black communities do not get favored by city planners, like I said though some things come down to knowledge which isn't an issue of color. :11900:

river said:

Actually Sister, we were no better to them than the cockroaches. They wanted no different outcome for us than the cockroaches.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back