Black Spirituality Religion : How Christianity is Used to Support the White Man's Agenda

I think many people are just too willing allow man and a book to over-ride their better judgement.

There's no better judgment than that of the Father and the Holy Anointed Son, so no man or book over-rides it.

Just because we know we won't be here long does not mean all who follow after the Son don't give thought to things being better for themselves and brothers and sisters on this earth. We do know that we have our set time here, and some times are longer and some shorter; whatever the case, we have a duty to spreading the Good News and being an example to each other as the Shepard sent by the Father was example for us for salvation. This means helping to better a situation for another while they are here, and praying the same may come upon you, in due time.

24/7-365 Days a year...!

There's no better judgment than that of the Father and the Holy Anointed Son, so no man or book over-rides it.

Just because we know we won't be here long does not mean all who follow after the Son don't give thought to things being better for themselves and brothers and sisters on this earth. We do know that we have our set time here, and some times are longer and some shorter; whatever the case, we have a duty to spreading the Good News and being an example to each other as the Shepard sent by the Father was example for us for salvation. This means helping to better a situation for another while they are here, and praying the same may come upon you, in due time.
By Father, do you mean Olodumare? That is the name of the God of the West Africans, of whom I am one

Christianity is for the Jews and the gentiles and according to the Bible, Africans are not gentiles. According to the tenth chapter of Genesis, the gentiles are the descendants of Japheth. I am supposed to be the descendant of Ham. My ancestors had civilizations tens of thousands of years ago, so how can I be the descendant of someone in a book that says the Earth is only 6.000 years old?

And why should Africans eat another man's crumbs when we have a full plate? Especially when his crumbs came from our plate to begin with.

It was the White man who gave you the Bible and told you to believe it. The White man told you to believe a book tat says you are evil and God is punishing you. Why, when we have our own God, should we believe such nonsense?

If you go into a white church you will find the pulpit is used as a soapbox for George Bush. "We're fighting for our country. We're fighting for our families. We're fighting for our fredoms etc"

Right down the street the preachers are telling their Black congregations "Don't worry about what Bush is doing. Just be loving and compassionate and god will bless you and take you to heaven. We're in the last days so pack your bags and don't worry abuot this old world."

Yes we still languish in the bowels of the Good Ship Jesus. The message of brotherly love and compassion would be more easily digested if it did not come from those who kill us daily.

What do you know and understand about the history etc. of the black church?

I. e., were havens for so called runaway slaves, others the backers of the Civil Rights Movement, and a few supported the Black Power movement mainstays...

Those who blacks backed reflected one agenda:

Those who got white folks backing quite another...

Let's don't just rewrite history...

FYI...

By Father, do you mean Olodumare? That is the name of the God of the West Africans, of whom I am one

Christianity is for the Jews and the gentiles and according to the Bible, Africans are not gentiles. According to the tenth chapter of Genesis, the gentiles are the descendants of Japheth. I am supposed to be the descendant of Ham. My ancestors had civilizations tens of thousands of years ago, so how can I be the descendant of someone in a book that says the Earth is only 6.000 years old?

And why should Africans eat another man's crumbs when we have a full plate? Especially when his crumbs came from our plate to begin with.

It was the White man who gave you the Bible and told you to believe it. The White man told you to believe a book tat says you are evil and God is punishing you. Why, when we have our own God, should we believe such nonsense?

You and yours are able to continue the practices of your African ancestors:

May here couldn't (or couldn't out in the open)...

Many white slaveholders didn't need or want their enslaved folk to have any religious practices at all (or fronted as preachers to their slaves too)...

I. e.. such is how our ancestors got played close, and whatever we did wind up with (under our control) didn't come without a fight, so some criticisms are at best shortsighted etc.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back