www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of Sankofa,

... True or False, Family?

How Christianity gave us gay marriage
The American fight for equality began with distinctly Christian precepts

tocqueville-knew-that-equality-was-inevitable.jpg

Tocqueville knew that equality was inevitable. (adoc-photos/Corbis)

The suggestion sounds ludicrous: How could Christianity be responsible for the all-but-assured triumph of the movement for gay marriage? Aren't the most committed Christians the most passionate defenders of traditional marriage and hence the most ardent opponents of permitting gay couples to marry?

http://theweek.com/article/index/256556/how-christianity-gave-us-gay-marriage

Last edited:

willa

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 7, 2013
What kind of Christianity would you call people who would say the Lord is for Gay marriage? Would I be disrespectful of Gay feelings? No.
But, if I were to answer the question d0es the Lord support gay marriage? No.

All Christians claim to believe the scriptures, teaching that we are the spirit children of God, our Father. God created male and female in his image, MANkind. There is purpose for this: The first commandment is to be fruitful and have children. So a couple of the same sex break the the very first commandment. Now having said this, I know the Lord would have kind feelings toward the gay couple who strive to follow the Lord in every other way. However disobedience brings a certain consequence of many degrees or levels, so in this case where our Father says the man is not without the woman nor the woman without the man in the Lord. The scriptures are very serious about this. Heavenly Father wants us all to return to his presence.

Also, all our spirit brothers and sisters want to be born and not be left behind. There's that purpose again.

Last edited:

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

This is a Study forum. I ask the following question related to the title; How Christianity gave us gay marriage

Presumably, the article would be read before asking and answering a question that is neither in the title nor the initial post ...

But, if I were to answer the question d0es the Lord support gay marriage? No.

So, is it true or false that Christianity gave us gay marriage?

willa

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 7, 2013

This is a Study forum. I ask the following question related to the title; How Christianity gave us gay marriage

Presumably, the article would be read before asking and answering a question that is neither in the title nor the initial post ...

So, is it true or false that Christianity gave us gay marriage?

Christ is the God Christians claim they follow. He says gay marriage is false doctrine. How do I know this because it's in the Bible. Shall I prove it?

Is Trump Going to Prison?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.

Latest profile posts

cherryblossom wrote on watzinaname's profile.
Dropping by to say, "Hi!" ,sister Watz. Hope all is well.
cherryblossom wrote on WARRIOR's profile.
Hey, Warrior! Right On!