Brother AACOOLDRE : HOW CATHOLICS STOLE EGYPTIAN EUCHARIST

Discussion in 'AACOOLDRE' started by AACOOLDRE, Sep 17, 2011.

1. AACOOLDRE

AACOOLDRE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    HOW CATHOLICS STOLE THE EGYPTIAN EUCHARIST:
    Beat them like they stole something.
    By Andre Austin

The Mysteries of Osiris at Denderah

The walls of one of the two courts which form part of the temple of Osiris at Denderah contain a long inscription describing the mysteries and ceremonies of Osiris. The information talks about making sixteen models of the sixteen pieces of Osiris that was hacked by Set (Satan). Each model was made of wheat mixed with prepared paste. The Egyptians believed that Osiris was re-made in the earth and that pieces of his body were woven together a second time through words and ceremonies. The resurrection of Osiris is closely connected with the germination of wheat; the grain which is put into the ground is dead Osiris, and the grain which is germinated is the Osiris who has once again renewed his life. These scared rituals were climaxed by eating those cakes/bodies (Eucharist), by which the ancient Egyptians believed they were transformed into Osiris for eternal life. The conviction that one could receive immortality by eating the flesh (cakes) and blood (wine) of a god like Osiris was stolen by the Roman Catholics from Egypt. Eventually your soul became an impressible star and return from where you came from in the Orion belt. You are what you eat.

“Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abideth alone: but if it die, it bringeth forth much fruit” (John 12:24)

“Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day”. (John 6:54)

You should know the truth and it should set your soul free. Likewise in Egypt Maat (truth/law makes free the tongue (words of a person) an Egyptian proverb stolen. We know in the NT your words can acquit or condemn (Matthew 12:36-37). In Egypt baptized souls get a new and clean mouth plus clean hands.

2. AACOOLDRE

AACOOLDRE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    Note:
    “All a man’s ways seem right to him,
    But the lord weighs the heart” Proverbs 21:2

This came from the Egyptian judgment of weighing a souls heart against a feather of Maat (Truth).