Black Money Business Jobs : how can we now benefit from Black owned business in our inner city communities.

Discussion in 'Black Money Business Jobs' started by freddie419, Apr 4, 2017.

1. freddie419

freddie419 Banned MEMBER

United Kingdom
    Ratings:
    +497
    I feel that if it wasn't for Black working classes like myself the Black educated amongst us wouldn't have anything to whine about.

2. IFE

IFE going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,105
    If you don't mind, could you please explain what you mean by this statement:

• Hospitable Hospitable x 1
    • List
  3. freddie419

freddie419 Banned MEMBER

United Kingdom
    Ratings:
    +497
    Hi IFE....,

Ok, my opinion stems from my own experiences. I emigrated to the US in 1973 when I was 18. I lived at 20th and Grand in North St Louis, 20 yards from the Water Tower LOL!!. I also lived in Emerson Park ESTL, and Englewood Sth West Chicago.

During my time in Nth St Louis I witnessed educated and business orientated AAs migrating to the suburbs i.e., Ferguson MO, Jennings MO and Florissant/Hazlewood MO - these areas were predominantly white back then. IMO that was fine - none of my damned business...my guess those AA's just wanted a better way of life.

Now in 2017 there is NO way I would start a business is any of the areas I mentioned - I'll wager YOU wouldn't either. The only people that continue to do business in those areas I mentioned are Asians and, they ain't getting bank loans to start those business - they rely on family funding, FACT.

4. freddie419

freddie419 Banned MEMBER

United Kingdom
    Ratings:
    +497
    I use to have this back and forth discussion with a so called college professor from a 'Baltimore University'.

The is was during the Freddie Gray MURDER.

I suggested containment and focus all our strength on making sure these cops go to jail for at least second degree murder. The response was met with a big fat NO - civil disobedience is the solution.

What followed was a riot and looting.

5. freddie419

freddie419 Banned MEMBER

United Kingdom
    Ratings:
    +497
    The only ones that benefit from these inner-city riots are criminals.

6. freddie419

freddie419 Banned MEMBER

United Kingdom
    Ratings:
    +497
    What does 27 drugstores being looted across west Baltimore have to with the MURDER of Freddie Gray?.

7. freddie419

freddie419 Banned MEMBER

United Kingdom
    Ratings:
    +497
    This bring me back to the premise of my thread.

I doesn't make good business sense to start a business within our inner cities anymore...I'm talking about a store front.

There's always going to be some smart alec that thinks they know what's best for us. You know the type, I'm alright jack.

Society is not going to acknowledge that we worked hard to see our sons and daughters through uni and now they are earning six figure salaries...that is your individual legacy IMO.

Our collective legacy is what society will judge us by and, there's NO escaping it.

The white man will pat us on the back and say well done for fighting your way out the ghetto - meanwhile that very same white is investing in the very same neighbourhoods we left behind.

One of these days that fat lady is going to sing.

8. freddie419

freddie419 Banned MEMBER

United Kingdom
    Ratings:
    +497
    In Baltimore, Violent Crime Is Up, And Residents Say Police Presence Is Down

[​IMG]

The fallout from rioting in April may be worse than first thought: Batts says at least 27 pharmacies and two methadone
    clinics were looted.

Read more:

Last edited: Apr 11, 2017
    • Thank You Thank You x 1
    • List
  9. IFE

IFE going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,105
    It's really a matter of taxes that motivates Blacks to move from the Black communities.
    If your income is high enough you need deductions. Usually from home ownership. Because we move from the community, does not keep us away from our communities.
    Bye.

10. freddie419

freddie419 Banned MEMBER

United Kingdom
    Ratings:
    +497
    The more people that contribute to a tax base the better life in general becomes, FACT.

If your local council has to manage vacant properties in your community then the cost of maintaining those properties is past onto the person that lives next door to that vacant property.

The Chinese for example are buying up properties in Detroit because the asking price was cheap. The Chinese will more than likely just play the waiting game however, the Chinese investor still has to pay property taxes to the city of Detroit.

If your city runs out of funds then they will go bankrupt, FACT. And, life for those that are left behind will become intolerable, FACT.