Black People : How can we discuss Unity & not DisUnity-The Scars of Shame, deadly poison within us?

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Goddess Auset333, Sep 26, 2007.

1. Goddess Auset333

Goddess Auset333 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +23
    Beloved One:

Reverse Side to the Reverse Side.

disunity definition
    n. pl. dis·u·ni·ties
    Lack of unity.
    disunity synonyms
    noun
    The condition of being divided, as in opinion: disunion, divergence, divergency, division, schism. See assemble

Can a Physician repair a bad heart, without knowing what caused the heart to be bad?

Can we repair anything that breaks without knowing what caused the breakage?

Can we Unite without discussing that which separated us from being United today?

No we can not and those believe so need to be placed under suspicion.

Is it right to say that when we do not discuss the Disunity, we are not serious about Unity?

Brother Keita: "I tried to ignore the things that I knew, only to find that truth will beat the hell out of you." Keita Kenyatta -http://www.keitacorner.com/

I surrender to Truth and allowed Truth to have Its away in me.
    :qqb018: :qqb018: :qqb018:

2. truetothecause

truetothecause Well-Known Member MEMBER

The~rapist
    Ratings:
    +843
    no replies huh??

ummm...interesting how WE chose what will Be discussed and what will not.

No replies to this thread suggest a couple things to M.E.

1. ppl are not interested in discussing
    2. ppl are interested and have thought about the question, yet, are not willing to share their views at this time.
    3. ppl have plans on replying yet, did not get around to it yet
    4. a combination of any of the three..

I am glad this question was posed and am interested in hearing replies as well. I have started video replies on this topic as I find it extremely useful for US to think on and to struggle with together...depending that is..on what ppl's purpose is for being here.

3. Goddess Auset333

Ratings:
    +23
    Beloved TTTC:

Thanks for breaking it down.

:SuN030: :SuN030:

4. Metaverse

Metaverse Well-Known Member MEMBER

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    Yes Mother Goddess, and Queen Sistah Truetothecause. You are right. The discussion is not only interesting, it’s terrifying. Disunity?? No! No! We just need to work on Unity.

Mother Goddess, as always your mind sits comforted by the voices of our Ancestors. Why have they pointed you in this direction? Can we ever hope to understand the Wisdom you and so many others have?

There is no unity without repairing our Disunity. Like a breeched Levee, this must first be repaired before homes can be rebuilt and society restored. In our communities, water is still gushing over the banks, and we are drowning- trying to build a nation with a broken levee system.

Signs of Disunity are everywhere. In the way we relate to one another. Man to Woman, child to Mother, Mother to child, Father to Son, Daughter to Mother. The way we relate to one another online, offline, in-line. How we react, how we act, how we learn, what we learn, from whom we learn.
    What we eat, how we eat, where we eat. For some of us, it’s like we are only born to get into the waiting line for death.

How do we fix Disunity? Whatever it is we have in excess, give it. Too many clothes. Give them away to us. Too many shoes. Give them away to us. Too much knowledge? Hummm- Please give it away to us. Too much money? There’s a show of hands everywhere. Too much Love. There could never be too much love, because love is installed in giving.

Dis-Unity and Dis-ease go hand in hand. A newborn child in Dis-Unity with its Mother dies. A tree in Dis-Unity with its roots- dies. We who are in Dis-Unity with life, the Earth, the Universe, our people- we are the walking Dead, waiting to be raised up from it.

Wellness is a dream if Disease is still present. Daylight is a dream if the Nite is still present. Unity is still a dream.

5. truetothecause

The~rapist
    Ratings:
    +843
    First off I'd like to THANK and :bowdown: to ALL who have taken the time to LISTEN to M.E. AND....a SPECIAL shout~out to -those who have RE~sponded directly......

That BE~havior suggest to M.E. that you have the capacity(desire, ability to act) for building the bridges which separate US...IN~Ter~ACT~i~ON....

Alright....Here I go again

Part 2

Part 3

:hearts2:

6. Goddess Auset333

Ratings:
    +23
    Beloved KgMW MS:

As always, I :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: to all the Ancestors reveal through you to share with us.

MS: For some of us, it’s like we are only born to get into the waiting line for death.:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

MS: We who are in Dis-Unity with life, the Earth, the Universe, our people- we are the walking Dead, waiting to be raised up from it.
    :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Beloved TTTC:

I listened to your video, and I will respond perhaps the next awakening, and thank you.

Here is loving you/Afrika
    :SuN030: :SuN030: :SuN030:

7. truetothecause

The~rapist
    Ratings:
    +843
    Thanks for Listening...and...there's more where that came from....in that..the next video i did is rated T & R...Truth and Reality and Treatment and RE~covery and....
    R&R .....It's RAW and REAL...and....RE~veals More of M.E.and THEE!!

Yet...I will wait to see if you DO perhaps respond at the next awakening.

Namaste!
    :hearts2:

8. Goddess Auset333

Ratings:
    +23
    Beloved KGMW Divine :thinking:SEER MS writes: Yes Mother Goddess, and Queen Sistah Truetothecause. You are right. The discussion is not only interesting, it’s terrifying. Disunity?? No! No! We just need to work on Unity.

Mother Goddess, as always your mind sits comforted by the voices of our Ancestors. Why have they pointed you in this direction? Can we ever hope to understand the Wisdom you and so many others have?

I :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:to all you stated, and I remain humble. :qqb023:

:SuN030: :SuN030: :SuN030:

9. Goddess Auset333

Ratings:
    +23
    Warning: This Thread is Rated T/R Truth/reality. Enter if you have a desire to live.

:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

Beloved KgMW DIVINE SEER MS writes: Mother Goddess, as always your mind sits comforted by the voices of our Ancestors. Why have they pointed you in this direction? Can we ever hope to understand the Wisdom you and so many others have?
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Beloved MS, Direction is the operable word here, do you agree beloved MS?

When I speak to us, I must cut the first slice of what I say, before I dish it out to others.

I will be brief in this reply followed with more detailed directions of why we are living a Dis-Unity life, and as always MS, I ask you and other Divine SEERS to please correct me should I err. As long as I am living in this profane environment, I too am subject to err.

In one of Julian Marley songs he said: If we think that this is all there is too life we are crazy.

DisUnity: Disconnect from Universe/Nature, our first way Cosmic Ancient Ancestors and Divine Breath, is like living a suicidal life. It is like being a piece of meat in an Emergency sandwich. Quickly ATE up.

Disunity:
    Not knowing our two realities (Physical and Divine Spiritually).

It is time we start telling the Truth about ourselves, tell that truth to another about us, tell the truth to another about themselves, tell the truth on the mountain top, alleys, valleys, hiways, biways, freeways, all over the world.

Truth never wins a popularity contest and do not draw a crowd, and when we do not know Truth some are offended (the immature-lackers of knowledge).

In the military basic training we had DI"s Drill Instructor's. When we are operating in our other reality (Divine Spirituality), we have DI's too and they are called Divine Instructors.

I will list a few things that is causing our Dis-Unity and I will return to the thread and break it down more, or you MS, and Other Divine Seers are all welcome to pick up and carry what you already know I will say to the next level for our people to understand/overstand.

This is the type of subject (bitter Truth) many do not desire to hear, because it cuts like a two edge Sword (Truth/reality). As QG TTTC said . IT IS TIME TO HEAL.

Dis-Unity.

Works Of The Flesh (WOTF) Human being Only mentalities (King EGO) Easing God Out, Evil Going On within, wrong mind-set.

Our people have been badly conditioned and programmed, and in this 2nd Black Holocaust we are in now for another perhaps 400 plus years, if we live to see these years, there is a deeper conditioning by the Slave Catchers/Corruptor/human being we who do not wake will go through. Our children are the Slave Catchers target now.

Afrikan proverb: If you understand the beginning well, the end will not trouble you.Ashanti

If we knew how we were in our beginning, before the Slave Catchers, Corruptor, Human being invaded our people, before the fall into humanity, we would know that the works of the flesh mind-set was never our original thoughts, conduct, behavior, ways of life-Living. we lived a Divine life before the Invasion, filled with Harmony, Order, and Balance.

Afrikan proverb: The ruin of a nation begins in the homes of its people. Ashanti of Ghana

The degrees of divine consciousness is our home. The ruin begins into eh conscious (mentality), because everything is mind. we are what we think.

EGO, the Drill Instructor/Conductor behind the below, the Jezebel Spirit (no gender preference) manipulation and control, lies and deception..

Check-Works of the Flesh (WOTF)
    1. Jealousies
    2. Malice
    3. Envy
    4. Strife
    5. Confusions
    6. Heresies
    7. Gossip- Unless it is the Gospel Truth
    8. Lewdness
    9. Drunkness
    10. vul·gar·i·ty -tastelessness, crudeness, grossness, indelicacy.
    11. pro·fan·i·ty- the quality of being profane; irreverence.
    profane conduct or language; a profane act or utterance.
    Abusive, vulgar, or irreverent language.

13. ob·scen·i·ties

The state or quality of being obscene.
    Indecency, lewdness, or offensiveness in behavior, expression, or appearance.
    Something, such as a word, act, or expression, that is indecent or lewd.
    Something that is offensive or repulsive to the senses:

...and the likes of...nothing above is in Divine Harmony, Order and Balance. All Dis-Unity.

Divine Unique Creative SEERS can see through these types of mind-set by the quality of their mind-set, in their writing, and never have to see them in person. That type of mind-set reveals itself easily, because one it is a renegade mind-set that has no set path, do not Think.

It is as I have said the Human being Only Mind-set.

The Unhidden Agenda-New World Order & the definition of Human Being (Monster)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yw7zwG3Q48

ON the the Video:

To find a definition of a Human being, you have to go back to 1948. To find this info on the video, forward to TIME: 6:09, 10, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17

Law Dictionary and pronunciation-Human being is a Monster. The Human being is Master of those who operates in the WOTF mind-set.

In order to learn about the other half of me (the brothers) I interviewed the ones who have turned in their playas cards, and do not allow their EGO to get in the way.

Every brother I interviewed told me that when the womb-genders (females) use Vulgar/profane language it meant she was easy. That may not be the observations of all brothers. Just knowing these few thinks this way about vulgar and profane language coming from the WG's tongue-mouth is enough for me.

If only the Wg's could see what the brothers see just from her mouth. Another post.

Reverse Side to the reverse side.

All the above (WOTF) and then some, are Nooses, Lynchers, Pallbearers, Grave Diggers, Morgue, Cemetery, Prostitutes, Pimps, Roadblocks, MAGGOTS, excrement, Foul stack of stench, Alien, fools Paradise,dead/corspe/zombie mentalities within the mind-set.The Anal mind-set. An ungrateful people who refuses to be in their Divine right mind-set.

The Tongue is full of deadly poison, and it can build up or destroy. Loose lips sinks ships. Only a few Divine Thinkers can carry the Tongue-Mind Divinely.

When we are not encouraging, edifying, motivating, equipping our people with Truth/Reality, every thing else we speak is coming from Mouth mind of Bad breath. Our precious Gift Breath is to be protected like a bull dog approach and like a rottweiler chewing on a bone.

Many of us speak Intelligently, and do not have Divine Intelligent Information, and when we do not Speak Divine Intelligent Information (Truth/reality), we are only speaking from a tongue-Mind that is still in captivity/slavery. That is exactly the tongue-mind who refuses to address the bad and ugly that keeps us in Dis-Unity. Are we talking just to her ourselves speak and to be glorified by others?

I meant to be brief, but I never learned the Art of Brevity, and I meditate I do not, as long as there are hungry and thirsty people for Truth/Reality, I will at times share long winded messages, because We MUST LET OUR PEOPLE KNOW.

David Icke: We can take the Blue pill and go to sleep and wake up and believe anything.

It is foolish to not hunger and thirst for Truth/Reality (Auset/Isis-ten thousand names)

Remember Black people the whole world and our children is watching what we say, and our conduct and behavior.

Black Womb Genders (females), the first teachers on earth, what do your Breast Milk-Mind of Knowledge, Understanding/Over standing taste like? Is it Bitter and Sour? Any and every thing will ride :horse:a unhumble person mind-set who is not riding :horse: with Truth/reality.

Now I have shared with us what we must Check within us, Stay tuned to the Balance we need to Unite: The Divine Fruit of the Spirit. The Red Pill (David Icke).

"...and the truth shall set you free."

Cosmic Universe, Nature, Our Divine Cosmic First way Ancestors:

The above is the forces within Divine SEERS Unique Creative Thinkers among us, the forces Divine SEER knows not to reckon with.

The Cosmic Universe in me taught me what I know:SuN030:
    Nature in me taught me what I know:SuN030:
    The Cosmic Ancestors in me taught me what I know:SuN030:

Truth Trained me:SuN030:
    Truth Drives me:SuN030:
    Truth Rides me:SuN030:
    Truth Abides in me:SuN030:

Whew!
    :SuN030:Sweet breath of Truth/reality.
    Smell it:SuN030:
    :SuN030: Inhale IT
    :SuN030: Breathe IT
    :SuN030: Inject IT
    :SuN030:Snort IT

I bow and salute to the Cosmic Universe, Nature, Our Divine Cosmic First way Ancestors:

10. Goddess Auset333

Ratings:
    +23
    I humble :qqb018:myself in the presence of Truth/Reality so that I may receive Divine Truth/Reality and feed it to our people.
    :hearts4: :hearts4: :hearts4:
    Beloved One:

I must continue to address the Dis-Unity among us.

[B]Disunity"The Scars of Shame"

Check-Works of the Flesh (WOTF)
    1. Jealousies
    2. Malice
    3. Envy
    4. Strife
    5. Confusions
    6. Heresies
    7. Gossip- Unless it is the Gospel Truth
    8. Lewdness
    9. Drunkness
    10. vul·gar·i·ty -tastelessness, crudeness, grossness, indelicacy.
    11. pro·fan·i·ty- the quality of being profane; irreverence.
    profane conduct or language; a profane act or utterance.
    Abusive, vulgar, or irreverent language.

13. ob·scen·i·ties

The state or quality of being obscene.
    Indecency, lewdness, or offensiveness in behavior, expression, or appearance.
    Something, such as a word, act, or expression, that is indecent or lewd.
    Something that is offensive or repulsive to the senses:

...and the likes of...nothing above is in Divine Harmony, Order and Balance. All Dis-Unity.
    [/B]
    Divine Unique Creative SEERS can see through these types of mind-set by the quality of their mind-set, in their writing, and never have to see them in person. That type of mind-set reveals itself easily, because for one it is a renegade mind-set that has no set path, do not Think, and will say any and everything that comes from a tongue-mind that is still in captivity/slavery, and will even go up against the SUN. That mind-set that is so foolish it does not know how to be an Idiot.

As I continue discussing the Disunity among us, I will add more to the above list that describes our conduct/behavior towards each other.

Additions to the (WOTF) mentalities list above are:

Worshipers of the Human Being god-Slave catchers/corruptors
    Sleeping with the enemies within
    Scars and wounds
    LUST (Flesh) only
    Excrement DOO DOO
    Profane
    Pits
    prisons
    Bully
    Vanity
    Selfishness
    death wishes
    distorted./twisted, SCHIZO.
    Suicidal
    The Owners of a Hell mind-set
    The Prostitutes, Pimps, Sheep/Lamp Herd mentalities living in a slaughtered mind-set.
    Ill Repute
    http://www.answers.com/topic/ill-repute
    Loss of or damage to one's reputation: bad name, bad odor, discredit, disgrace, dishonor, disrepute, humiliation, ignominy, obloquy, odium, opprobrium, shame

The WANTERS and not the NEEDERS.
    WANTERS see what they WANT (Temporal) to See and hear what they WANT to hear.
    The WOTF is an alien mind-set, alienated from our Divine Right mind-set.
    Those who operates in the WOTF are afraid of their own Shadow.
    The pigs in the most slop cries, whines, complains, begs the loudest.
    Fools Paradise
    Fools sport
    -----------------------
    We are in a Flesh and Spiritual Warfare, and all those who operates in the WOTF mind-set, they are enemies to the Divine Spiritual Thinkers.

The Divine Truth, Divine Intelligent Information is the enema, vacuum cleaners, and Hard Drive that will wipe the WOTF out of those who cannot smell when excrement is within them. When we can not smell excrement on and within ourselves we are Dead Zombies.

Beloved One, we have all been wounded and scarred.

Sometimes the wounds and scars are so ugly we do not desire to look at them. Soon or later we will have to look at these wounds and scars so that they can receive the proper treatment by the ones wounded and scarred, and others who are instrumental in our healing.

Physically burned victims at below links
    http://www.bu.edu/woundbiotech/bioengineered/TransCyteBurnsPres/index.htm
    http://search.live.com/results.aspx?q=Facial+Burns+Picture&FORM=QSRE2

These Physically burned people will have to live with heir physical burns the rest of their lives. They see their wounds and scars everyday. Most if not all receive Plastic Surgery to correct the burn/wounds/scars so that they will be able to look better.

Yes Beloved One, we have been burned, wounded and scarred gravely (within-Mind-set) by the Human Being, slave master, corruptor mind-set, that causes us to know longer have a memory/remembrance of our Once Divine way of Original Thinking, which only keeps us in Dis-Unity.

Now when we look within ourselves and see the WOTF, burns, wounds, and scars, what type of surgery will correct that? The Divine Surgeon of Truth is the Plastic Surgery for the (WOTF)

Michael Jackson song . Man in The Mirror. I add Womb-genders (females) in the Mirror, Make that Change.
    ---------------------------------
    The Scars of Shame

"The Scar of Shame" is a rare surviving silent example of what the movie industry once labeled "race movies," films with African American casts intended for African American audiences.
    http://www.silentsaregolden.com/DeBartoloreviews/rdbscarofshame.html

I watched the above movie last night. The Louise character ends up killing herself. Her lover looks at her body, (not exact words), he said. Womb-gender, product of her environment. If only she had been taught early about the proper way of life living. Now she lie here dead. Our people have a lot to learn, he said.
    ------------------------------------------------
    Many of us are crying, whining, yelling for Justice form the oppressor, and many of us are clueless to what Justice is.

It is Justice and Reparation for us to be in our once Divine MIND-set, and not of the mind-set (WOTF). The ruins of a Nation begins in the Home-Mind, and the building up a Nation also begins in the Home-mind-set.

Everything we ask for from the oppressor is already within us.

Another forum/group on the Internet discussion is: WHY ARE BLACKS SO NEGATIVELY PORTRAYED?

When we check the foul stack of stench within the mind-set (WOTF), and we can answer that question.

We are what we eat and what we think.

Metasaience: “Watch your thoughts, for they become words.
    Watch your words, for they become actions.
    Watch your actions, for they become habits.
    Watch your habits, for they become character.
    Watch your character, for it becomes your destiny.”

BE JUSTICE
    BE RIGHTNESS

And all that we ask for will be added/given to us.
    To be Collectively United as One people is J U S T I C E.

Divine leaders and teachers teaches us about What the human being is: The Unhidden Agenda-New World Order & the definition of Human Being (Monster)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yw7zwG3Q48

ON the the Video:

To find a definition of a Human being, you have to go back to 1948. To find this info on the video, forward to TIME: 6:09, 10, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17

Law Dictionary and pronunciation-Human being is a Monster. The Human being is Master over the WOTF mind-set..
    ------------------------------------
    KgMw Old Soul-and others teaches us how this Slave catchers, Human being Corruptor system works

KgMW Keita, teaches us about the degrees of conscious, kundalini...and then some, and everyone one on Destee need his Book Pulling No Punches, the Religious factor

KgMw Metasaience, teaches us about Symbols, the right Sex and the wrong sex...and then some

QgMw Yemojagoddess, teaches us about the Chakras and the gods/goddesses

Honorable Chief Elders Osiris, Covers ALL about the Human Being god, what we need to know about us as once Divine people, who we can still be again. Book LIES ABOUT GOD is also a MUST Read Book.

KgMW Info -Moetry perhaps up coming classes about the MIND.

Zulu Shaman / South African Elder CREDO MUTWA
    http://www.newsforthesoul.com/icke-june25-2005.htm

If i missed any others who are Divine Unique Creative Thinkers on Destee, you know who you are.

A MAJOR SHIFT IS TAKING PLACE IN THE WAY BLACK PEOPLE ARE USING OUR Divine MIND

By Chief Elder Osiris:

Our Ancient First Way Divine Cosmic Black Ancestors say, never give credence to the Mind that speak that which is not of a creation of your own Mind and that which is of your own Mind, is the information first given to us by our Ancient First Way Ancestors, a Divine part of our Lineage that the Black World has Forgotten and now there be those of us that are becoming reacquainted with the Primal Knowledge given to us Black Folks, before all others was in motion to become as they are, they having a claim to the Anthropomorphous appearance in the Universe and thus upon this young Planet we Black People now refer to as Earth.
    http://destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50808

I am not playing with our people lives. I am loving our people with a loving that surpasses my own understanding/over standing. I am not going to hold back that which they need and that is Divine Intelligent Information (Truth/Reality).

WARNING: Always Be FULL AWARE OF DIVINE Unique Creative THINKERS. They will tell us Truth/reality as they know Truth/reality to be in their life time, that will indeed Blow your wrong mind-set into a Divine right mind-set.

Some: What makes you Divine Thinkers think you know more than others?

1. Many of us use to have the WOTF mind-set, and we are escapees from it. There is no EGO in what The Divine Thinkers say/do.
    Brother Keita: "I tried to ignore the things that I knew, only to find that truth will beat the hell out of you." Keita Kenyatta -http://www.keitacorner.com/

When we wrestle and box with Truth/reality, we might as well sit in the corner and wait for the countdown. KNOCK OUT.

The Divine Thinkers do not wrestle and box with the Divine Essence forces, which can not be seen, only experienced, the Unseen ESSENCE like the wind (can't see) that drives their energy and gives the Divine Thinkers the Power and Spirit to do that which must (action) word be said and done, Divinely Right that is.

2. The Divine Thinkers knew when it was time to surrender the (WOTF) mind-set will to the Divine WILL, Divine rightness. Timing is so vital and Essential in our lives.

3. The Divine Thinkers aren't fearful of bedding down, getting under the covers and Intercoursing (communicating) with Divine Truth/reality.

4. Divine Thinkers have different teachers, Universe/Nature/Divine cosmic Ancestors, not the WOTF Slave mind catcher Human being god.

When we desire to have a Unconquerable, Untouchable Soul-Mind, Immune to the WOTF mind-set, we need to get out the Human being (OPP) Oppressor Purpose Plan mind-set, and get in the (DII), Divine Intelligent Information, Soul-Mind-set. That is the Divine Soul-food we should be striving for, that escalates, elevates, levitates us into Conscious/subconscious Divine heights unknown so we all can fly like Eagles.

When we refuse to listen to the Divine SEERS Thinkers among us, we will never be able to stand to listen to the voices that leads and guides the Divine Thinkers, Universe/Nature/Cosmic Ancestors.

Those of you who read this and heed/receive this, welcome aboard your Divine right mind-set, and I bow and salute you for your obedience.

Our Ancestors came here by boat/ships, and we shall return back with the Re(do over)-New(make fresh)-ing (continuously) by being in our Divine right mind-set. You are on your way back Home, our Once Divine Right SOUL mind-set, where all All information flows.

Black Pits
    Black Prisons

Wrong Slave catchers human being god mind-set.

To:

Black Owners of Divine Palaces and Paradise (Divine Mind-set)

What type of person do not desire their Divine right mind-set?

http://music.yahoo.com/Mariah-Carey/Do-You-Know-Mahogany/lyrics/19771098

Do you know where you're going to?
    Do you like the things that life is showing you?
    Where are you going to?
    Do you know?

Many of us have mastered the Physical Intercoursing. We need to Master the Spiritual intercoursing (communication). There will never be Unity between us until we do. Only the continuation of Disunity, because our Mind-set (WOTF) is distorted/twisted, SCHIZO, and this applies to the Ged's to the PHD's.

We must make up our Minds today as to who we are going to serve. The wrong Human Being Slave Catchers, corruptor mind-set or the Divine Right mind-set.

Here is loving you/Afrika

Truth is Loving.

I Am still living in a Profane environment, not mind-set, and I too an subject to err. Divine Thinkers, you know what to do should I err in what I share.

Palace:SuN030:
    Paradise:SuN030:
    Bliss-Full-Fill-Villa:SuN030:

I will return with the Balance we need, Divine Fruit of the Divine Spirit (Unity) food.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. the disubity of the black population