The Front Porch : How can i meet a Teacher? am very serious please help me

Prince akuba

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 13, 2011
Dear Masters, i am new in here, but in me i can say that i am happy to find myself in here, and i can not hide my feelings as i am here please i want you all to understand me, that i am such a man with Honest and serious Hearth that want to learn and to know what i can do to be more Spiritually Guided, for many things are happing arround me which seems to be spirituals problems, in my Business, in my Love affair, and my Life it seems am not being happy at all ,i have come in here to see how i can get help from a Master who will Honestly take me as a son and show me the way to End this Problems, am waiting to get a respond to my Request,
Thanks to all my Master and brothers.

Dear Masters, i am new in here, but in me i can say that i am happy to find myself in here, and i can not hide my feelings as i am here please i want you all to understand me, that i am such a man with Honest and serious Hearth that want to learn and to know what i can do to be more Spiritually Guided, for many things are happing arround me which seems to be spirituals problems, in my Business, in my Love affair, and my Life it seems am not being happy at all ,i have come in here to see how i can get help from a Master who will Honestly take me as a son and show me the way to End this Problems, am waiting to get a respond to my Request,

peace and welcome.......

I would suggest meditation and some sort of nature activities..... canoeing, rowing, paddle boat, nature walks, tree climbing.

Other than that, i would only caution you seeking out a 'master' on any forum.. Just relax and read thru the threads of your interest in the 'SPIRITUAL FORUM' and take it from there....

Thanks to all my Master and brothers
- also, be careful with your wording. The 'master' of this site is a SISTER and some of our sisters might think you think only brothers can be what you refer to as 'masters'........

btw, a true 'master' will never admit she/he is that and would probably wait in the 'dark' to see if he/she feels you are ready for what they have to offer..

Welcome Prince akuba, I think youre in the right place and will find many a spiritual wing to be covered under. I wish you peace and goodwill throughout your stay and your journey!

peace and welcome.......

I would suggest meditation and some sort of nature activities..... canoeing, rowing, paddle boat, nature walks, tree climbing.

Other than that, i would only caution you seeking out a 'master' on any forum.. Just relax and read thru the threads of your interest in the 'SPIRITUAL FORUM' and take it from there....

- also, be careful with your wording. The 'master' of this site is a SISTER and some of our sisters might think you think only brothers can be what you refer to as 'masters'........

btw, a true 'master' will never admit she/he is that and would probably wait in the 'dark' to see if he/she feels you are ready for what they have to offer..

I dont, And Im sure Destee wont take exception to the term....SHE IS...the master of this ship!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back