Black People Politics : How Can I Fight for Your Baby - When My Baby is Being Shot in the Street?

Peace and Blessings Family,

I just don't know how one can substantively do this.

Fight for another's child, when their own child is being shot down mercilessly in the street?

How do you do it? Is there a guide, manual, book of instruction on this?

Is it easy to do and only I am struggling?

How do I put aside my own pain, loss, devastation, to focus on your pain, loss, and devastation?

It's not that I do not care about your baby, but must I do it while I'm trying to hold my own child's blood in his body, hand over the wound, blood spilling out, looking in his eyes ... knowing no one cares about his life ... no one but me ... how can I?

Am I even in any position to do so, given my own emotional, physical and mental trauma.

Where has the care been for all of my children that have died and are dying?

Where are the people, marching, petitioning, fighting for my children?

I want to care with my whole heart ... but how?

How much heart does one have to give, when that same heart is already broken.

What of self-preservation, is it real, what is the mechanism to ignore it?

What is one to do. Am I being selfish.

How do you psychologically manage this.

Is it all meant to be this way, knowing in advance this challenge would be present.

Is it a divide and conquer campaign (put in place since the invent of racism) to defeat us all.

If anyone has answers, please share.

:heart:

Destee

The problem the Native Americans had was that the various tribes did not work to protect each other until it was too late. This is the same problem that practically every other colonized place experienced from the Americas to Africa. If we set back and allow what plans the present leaders have to play out without opposing at least parts of it, once they are done with them they will then turn their sights on us.

We have to remember that their true focus is on making sure the US remains a majority White nation. If you look at their actions through that lens, you will see why they are so focused on certain issues like abortion (white women are not having enough babies) and immigration (Too many people of color entering the country). The true danger to White supremacy is population demographics. If it changes enough, then another group will have the numbers to create a majority. They deathly fear that those who end up outnumbering them will do to them, what they have done to others.

So in the end, though I know most of the time other ethnic groups rarely come to our aid, I still feel the need to make sure that I give some aid to them. We have to look at the whole picture, and understand that keeping a present buffer between us and the White Supremacists in power in the long run works to our benefit until we can eject them out of power.

...Where are the people, marching, petitioning, fighting for my children?

Destee

Sister Destee,

Hell, our children can't even cut grass without the police being called in.

6ca8a805a392507dc05cd51c188b10db

41208ce4a0ea30320baa5f2e08ebaa3e

Peace and Blessings Family,

I just don't know how one can substantively do this.

Fight for another's child, when their own child is being shot down mercilessly in the street?

How do you do it? Is there a guide, manual, book of instruction on this?

Is it easy to do and only I am struggling?

How do I put aside my own pain, loss, devastation, to focus on your pain, loss, and devastation?

It's not that I do not care about your baby, but must I do it while I'm trying to hold my own child's blood in his body, hand over the wound, blood spilling out, looking in his eyes ... knowing no one cares about his life ... no one but me ... how can I?

Am I even in any position to do so, given my own emotional, physical and mental trauma.

Where has the care been for all of my children that have died and are dying?

Where are the people, marching, petitioning, fighting for my children?

How much heart does one have to give, when that same heart is already broken.

What of self-preservation, is it real, what is the mechanism to ignore it?

What is one to do. Am I being selfish.

How do you psychologically manage this.

Is it all meant to be this way, knowing in advance this challenge would be present.

Is it a divide and conquer campaign (put in place since the invent of racism) to defeat us all.

Destee

Heart:heart:
To remember my past, and feel through my own past, their pain of having their children ripped from them.

I know my history. A history that I will not allow to take away my empathy and love for other Black and Brown people. I am not willing to allow my horrible history to pervert my emotions. I have that control.

I see our men being shot in the streets. I’ve lost two family members to police shooting, and one to prison slavery. I’m still not so jaded I can’t love other Black and brown people. My past history will not define all of me. I won’t let it.

I have nothing against brown people.
I can write this easily speaking of Black and Brown people.
Not so sure about white peoples. Don’t care for them
I’m not so sure I could feel for white peoples.

Sister Destee, I started a thread about the kidnapped Brown people. If it offends you in any way please delete it.

I kinda thought you were kidding when you posted in that thread.
You were not.

How do you care about others considering our history.
That’s why I/we care, because of our history.
Native Americans and Mexicans have been warring since the 1800s.
America stole half their land.

I choose to care for my Brown friends of other cultures.
White folk are not my friend.

Last edited:
Excellent thread and post Miss Destee and Hermetic. Being frank and aware of a Black who rants and raves about every so-called wrongdoing Whites commit historically in a personal and/or institutional basis is a deeply disturbing red flag for our race. I say this because those very same Blacks are still working for the White man, dying in the White mans military wars, buying everything they eat, drink, wear, own and drive from the White man and just generally existing in the White mans world of established business, commerce and banking. Well there just might be a Black American somewhere who lives exclusively on Black owned entities.

You know, like this example:

View attachment 12828

Are you referring to me AGAIN, white boy. Your superiority complex gives you the choice to disregard what a Black woman say.

Make your stupid post references without referring to me, PLEASE.
I DONT CARE FOR YOUR KIND.

BTW, I don’t rant and rave about the wrongs of your race. I just tell the truth.

back on ignore. I be watching you.

Last edited:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back