Black People Politics : How Can I Fight for Your Baby - When My Baby is Being Shot in the Street?

Hermetic

May 30, 2015
Peace and Blessings Family,

I just don't know how one can substantively do this.

Fight for another's child, when their own child is being shot down mercilessly in the street?

How do you do it? Is there a guide, manual, book of instruction on this?

Is it easy to do and only I am struggling?

How do I put aside my own pain, loss, devastation, to focus on your pain, loss, and devastation?

It's not that I do not care about your baby, but must I do it while I'm trying to hold my own child's blood in his body, hand over the wound, blood spilling out, looking in his eyes ... knowing no one cares about his life ... no one but me ... how can I?

Am I even in any position to do so, given my own emotional, physical and mental trauma.

Where has the care been for all of my children that have died and are dying?

Where are the people, marching, petitioning, fighting for my children?

I want to care with my whole heart ... but how?

How much heart does one have to give, when that same heart is already broken.

What of self-preservation, is it real, what is the mechanism to ignore it?

What is one to do. Am I being selfish.

How do you psychologically manage this.

Is it all meant to be this way, knowing in advance this challenge would be present.

Is it a divide and conquer campaign (put in place since the invent of racism) to defeat us all.

If anyone has answers, please share.

:heart:

Destee
The problem the Native Americans had was that the various tribes did not work to protect each other until it was too late. This is the same problem that practically every other colonized place experienced from the Americas to Africa. If we set back and allow what plans the present leaders have to play out without opposing at least parts of it, once they are done with them they will then turn their sights on us.

We have to remember that their true focus is on making sure the US remains a majority White nation. If you look at their actions through that lens, you will see why they are so focused on certain issues like abortion (white women are not having enough babies) and immigration (Too many people of color entering the country). The true danger to White supremacy is population demographics. If it changes enough, then another group will have the numbers to create a majority. They deathly fear that those who end up outnumbering them will do to them, what they have done to others.

So in the end, though I know most of the time other ethnic groups rarely come to our aid, I still feel the need to make sure that I give some aid to them. We have to look at the whole picture, and understand that keeping a present buffer between us and the White Supremacists in power in the long run works to our benefit until we can eject them out of power.

IFE

Jan 20, 2015
Peace and Blessings Family,

I just don't know how one can substantively do this.

Fight for another's child, when their own child is being shot down mercilessly in the street?

How do you do it? Is there a guide, manual, book of instruction on this?

Is it easy to do and only I am struggling?

How do I put aside my own pain, loss, devastation, to focus on your pain, loss, and devastation?

It's not that I do not care about your baby, but must I do it while I'm trying to hold my own child's blood in his body, hand over the wound, blood spilling out, looking in his eyes ... knowing no one cares about his life ... no one but me ... how can I?

Am I even in any position to do so, given my own emotional, physical and mental trauma.

Where has the care been for all of my children that have died and are dying?

Where are the people, marching, petitioning, fighting for my children?

I want to care with my whole heart ... but how?

How much heart does one have to give, when that same heart is already broken.

What of self-preservation, is it real, what is the mechanism to ignore it?

What is one to do. Am I being selfish.

How do you psychologically manage this.

Is it all meant to be this way, knowing in advance this challenge would be present.

Is it a divide and conquer campaign (put in place since the invent of racism) to defeat us all.

If anyone has answers, please share.

Destee
Heart:heart:
To remember my past, and feel through my own past, their pain of having their children ripped from them.

I know my history. A history that I will not allow to take away my empathy and love for other Black and Brown people. I am not willing to allow my horrible history to pervert my emotions. I have that control.

I see our men being shot in the streets. I’ve lost two family members to police shooting, and one to prison slavery. I’m still not so jaded I can’t love other Black and brown people. My past history will not define all of me. I won’t let it.

I have nothing against brown people.
I can write this easily speaking of Black and Brown people.
Not so sure about white peoples. Don’t care for them
I’m not so sure I could feel for white peoples.

Sister Destee, I started a thread about the kidnapped Brown people. If it offends you in any way please delete it.

I kinda thought you were kidding when you posted in that thread.
You were not.

How do you care about others considering our history.
That’s why I/we care, because of our history.
Native Americans and Mexicans have been warring since the 1800s.
America stole half their land.

I choose to care for my Brown friends of other cultures.
White folk are not my friend.

Last edited:

IFE

Jan 20, 2015
I don’t believe my ancestors intended for us to be bound up, tied up, unable to move forward or feel for others.
My ancestors wants me to be free and never forget.
Never Forget.

IFE

Jan 20, 2015
Excellent thread and post Miss Destee and Hermetic. Being frank and aware of a Black who rants and raves about every so-called wrongdoing Whites commit historically in a personal and/or institutional basis is a deeply disturbing red flag for our race. I say this because those very same Blacks are still working for the White man, dying in the White mans military wars, buying everything they eat, drink, wear, own and drive from the White man and just generally existing in the White mans world of established business, commerce and banking. Well there just might be a Black American somewhere who lives exclusively on Black owned entities.

You know, like this example:

View attachment 12828
Are you referring to me AGAIN, white boy. Your superiority complex gives you the choice to disregard what a Black woman say.

Make your stupid post references without referring to me, PLEASE.
I DONT CARE FOR YOUR KIND.

BTW, I don’t rant and rave about the wrongs of your race. I just tell the truth.

back on ignore. I be watching you.

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Black Sports : Fight is starting baby... Black Sports 18
HODEE Black People : ADOS Its origins, troublesome ties and fears it's dividing Black folk in the fight for reparations _ IS ANY OF THIS AFFILIATION TRUE? Black People Open Forum 2
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Attorneys discuss civil rights fight, from Rosa Parks to Trayvon Martin African American History Culture 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Controversial group ADOS divides black Americans in fight for economic equality Black People Politics 2
H Black People : Haroon ullah revelation on Digital World War: Islamists, Extremists, and the Fight for Cyber Supremacy Black People Open Forum 1
KRAZYK Black People Politics : Why are we still fighting the same fight of racism Black People Politics 22
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Children : Four Inmates Faked a Fight to Escape Florida Juvenile Detention Center Black Children 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Zimbabwe : Zimbabwe seeks $35 million to fight cholera outbreak Zimbabwe 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Niger : US builds drone base in Niger, crossroads of extremism fight Niger 2
R Black Poetry : HE SAID: never bother the scorn, father was born far away I'm in the car today Americanize and fight Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : never bother the scorn, father was born far away I'm in the car today Americanize and fight this cha Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : Fight The Power Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
IFE Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : Here we go again: Fight In Nail Salon - Beauty - Black Hair Care - Fashion 11
jamesfrmphilly Law Forum : teen-convicted-in-school-fight homicide Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : buck-up-democrats-and-fight-like-republicans Black People Politics 1
Liberty Black Sports : Mayweather Says McGregor Fight 'Possible,' Pacquiao Rematch Discussed Black Sports 0
Liberty Law Forum : Korey Wise Of “Central Park Five” Donates $190,000 to Help Fight Wrongful Convictions Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
KMeister Law Forum : Police reveal person of interest in hit and run after girl fight Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 2
RAPTOR Black People : Woman Involved in Starting McKinney Pool Fight Placed on Administrative Leave by CoreLogic Inc. Black People Open Forum 2
jamesfrmphilly Black People : the fight for truth on the ground in baltimore.... Black People Open Forum 22
Kemetstry Black Sports : MAYWEATHER v PACQUIAO FIGHT SET 2???? Black Sports 27
Therious Black Sports : Move Over Bruce Lee? Great Fight Black Sports 0
shaka64 Black Education / Schools : Baltimore City School Teacher Gets Into A Fight With A 17-Year-Old Student!! Black Education / Schools 12
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : 7 Foods That Fight High Cholesterol and Bananas a Day May Keep the Doctor Away Black Health and Wellness 1
shaka64 Black People : This is why we need everyone in this fight Black People Open Forum 2
THE-GOD The Police : So you all think you suppose to be able to fight the police and not get shot? Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 77
jamesfrmphilly Black People : when you cannot hate you cannot fight..... Black People Open Forum 114
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : The FBI V. NOI: Fight of the century AACOOLDRE 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Weight Loss : 8 Super Foods that Fight Stress Black Health and Wellness 0
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : One should fight always against injustice Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
legit-writer Black People : At What Point Does A Male Fight Back? Black People Open Forum 70
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : 10 Foods that Fight Fat Black Health and Wellness 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Leading U.S. House Democrat sees tough fight over government shutdown Black People Politics 0
Fieldpea Black Sports : About last night's The ONE fight... Black Sports 8
Alarm Clock South Africa : US- South Africa War Games: The Pentagon’s Hidden Agenda is to Make “Africans fight Africans” South Africa 0
Alarm Clock Zimbabwe : Zimbabwe election; Mugabe plays it cool, sit back and let opposition fight among each other! Zimbabwe 2
RAPTOR Black People : What is Happening at WPFW? The Fight to Save Community Radio Black People Open Forum 1
legit-writer Black People Politics : Why So Much Hate Towards Obama? And Why Do We Fight Each other? Black People Politics 206
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : Public Enemy - Fight The Power Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
Therious Black Sports : Jones VS Evans Full Fight Video Black Sports 4
$$RICH$$ Black People : Join the fight and sign the Petition of my fellow brother Bailey gunned down execution style by poli Black People Open Forum 21
$$RICH$$ Black People : FIGHT AGAINST THE AMERICAN SYSTEM Black People Open Forum 0
OldSoul OldSoul : Sunday Noon ET CRISPY CHAT - Today's Topic: Many Fronts To Fight On OldSoul 1
Keita Kenyatta Black People Politics : Us Troops Now In 4 African Countries To Fight Lra Black People Politics 3
Ankhur Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv: from Do the Right Thing, Public Enemy, Fight the Power Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Ankhur Black People : destee.tv: Isley Brothers, Fight the Powers That Be Black People Open Forum 0
Black-king Black Entertainment : Charles Mingus - Groove! ♫ Haitian Fight Song II ♫ Black Entertainment 0
OldSoul OldSoul : North Carolina Eugenics Board Victims Fight For Justice OldSoul 0
Destee Black People : Let's Work Together Family - Help Each Other - Not Fight Black People Open Forum 41
Amnat77 Black People : How Racism Tainted Women's Fight to Vote Black People Open Forum 3