Black People : How Can a Few Control Many?

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Destee, May 18, 2010.

1. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,686
    Peace and Blessings Family,

Have you ever thought about, how can the few white folk on the planet, control all of the non-white folk?

The only way they can do that, is if the non-white people help them.

How do we help them ... by diminishing, disrespecting, fighting and killing each other.

We actively participate in our own demise by attacking other Sisters and Brothers.

Some of us help them intentionally ... cointelpro type operatives ... pitting us against each other.

Some of us do it unaware, though it is equally as effective, for it yields the same result as the cointelpro operative.

If you have other ideas on how they are able to do this, please share.

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

2. RAPTOR

RAPTOR Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,097
    How Can a Few Control Many?

One method (out of many):

When the "few" are able to define reality and have "the many",
    respond to it as their reality.

3. Ankhur

Ankhur Well-Known Member MEMBER

owner of various real estate concerns
    Ratings:
    +3,014
    If we never said a bad word about anyone, what would be the excuse for our collective complacency?

4. Ankhur

Ratings:
    +3,014
    Any people who do not have common focus or a common agenda, will be controlled and even if they have been brain washed and do not have a collective desire to be free of that indocrination, they will be controlled by one group or another, by an individual or even a machine

5. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,686
    Oh My Gosh! Just the thought of that excites me so!

If we stopped treating each other, the way they've taught us to treat each other, oh my gosh ... i think we'd have heaven on earth!

But of course i have no evidence to assure you of this, for i've never seen it.

It's just my own personal theory and plan for our collective success. Since that is all that it is, an unproven plan, i'm open to others.

Do you have one?

:heart:

Destee

6. Ankhur

Ratings:
    +3,014
    I don't know about that "they taught us" business since it is we who taught them everything they know.

There is good and bad in every race and ethnicity on the planet

There is an old African proverb that says there can be no enemy without, if there is no enemy within!

And science, sociology and physics state that no virus or inferior force can opress a superior force unless it is in a self or other activated weakened condition.

Look at our history,

if the priests of Kemet were not reduced to battling over who had the best shrine to the best Neteru, no inferior in tchnology strategy, foreigners could have ever invaded that part of Africa or colonized it in Ancient times.

Look at the motherland today!

Has intertribal xenophobia, and prefrence ended in the 21 cwntury?, stuff that went on when white folks were living in caves?

7. Blaklioness

Blaklioness Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,812
    There is some truth to this statement; at some point, in order to change our own collective state (i.e. "anti-selfness"), we'd have to begin setting standards of behavior that supports "pro-selfness". Many will perceive such a move as attacking our own. I mean we have to clearly distinguish GENUINE 'crabs-in-the-barrel' syndrome from behavior or attitudes that pulls support from self-destructive acts. Otherwise, we continue to allow the sickness to steer us in its direction; I think we have to accept the fact that not everyone will be, or even wants to be, won over.

8. Chevron Dove

Chevron Dove Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,731
    yes. I have an idea of how this has come about but as for a solution amongst us, I'm not sure.

Based on what I've learned, I ask this question;

Weren't the non-white folks first!? And if this is so then, would it not be the non-white folks [blacks] that caused all of this OPPORTUNITY for the white folks to become OPPORTUNIST and divide and conquer in the first place?

i guess what I mean is this; If Black people were first then, it has to have been us or, our ancestors that began to fight over issues based upon being lighter skinned or more white and this opened up the door for the minority to take advantage of this black-on-black conflict. I don't think the whites being fewer were no better than the blacks but, it's just that the blacks were first and whites saw an opportunity to be better because they saw SUPPORT ON THIS WISE. So, they pre-meditated against blacks and used the support of certain blacks to become supreme. And since that time, they have worked to maintain this caste system. In my opinion, the whole problem is not specifically about white people, it is about us, and how we view ourselves as being black/african/kemet...

opportunity lies between the definitions of the color and definition of black/african/kemet...And perhaps, in order to get rid of white supremacy, we have to deal with issues like this.

(1) When an African person says that they are only African and not black or brown then, we have to accept blonde haired, blue-eyed, white South Africans... (2)when a Black person says that even though they have straight hair, they are from Africa and are African, we have to accept that... (3) when a white person says that they are black then we have to accept that...(4) when an african says, they are kemeti and not african then we might have to accept white people too who say they are kemiti because ancient kemeti people did intermix with Asiatics/whites/lights... okay, the list goes on and on...there has to be a limit or else white supremacy lives on...in my opinion.

If Black people were first then, aren't we or, our ancestors, the first to accept whiteness... into Africa...?

9. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,079
    In the Spirit of Sankofa and Real Truth!

Peace and Blessngs Siser Destee,

Without hesitation, I will submit they do so with military prowess. As a people, the art of guns and gunpowder escaped us, and the Chinese and Arabs were first able to cash in on gunpowder or black powder. From there, the Europeans put together the largest military force, which peaks here in America.

10. warriorprincess

warriorprincess Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +201
    Maybe the few isn't focused on having a many. They don't need many because they have a strong few and believe that a strong few can handle the job.

What religious text is it that says only 40,000 will get into heaven? I don’t think those people are concerned with large numbers.