Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of Sankofa,

How Brown-Eyed Parents Can Have a Blue-Eyed Kid

Did you know that blue eyes are a genetic mutation, and a pretty recent one at that? And that despite what you may have learned in science class, it’s not all that uncommon for two brown-eyed parents to birth a blue-eyed baby? Learn more about eye color in the video below.

Click for must-see video:
https://www.yahoo.com/health/how-brown-eyed-parents-can-have-a-blue-eyed-kid-170817394.html

Excerpt from: Does Color Matter? ...

"... Albinism is caused by a change in the genes (units of heredity) and can be inherited. A person who is a true (complete) albino has milky-white skin and white hair. True albinos appear to have pink irises (colored part of the eyes) because of the way light reflects off the eyes. The irises themselves do not have pink coloring, but instead possess a small amount of blue pigment or no pigment at all ..."

www.clydecoger.com

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

How Brown-Eyed Parents Can Have a Blue-Eyed Kid

Did you know that blue eyes are a genetic mutation, and a pretty recent one at that? And that despite what you may have learned in science class, it’s not all that uncommon for two brown-eyed parents to birth a blue-eyed baby? Learn more about eye color in the video below.

Click for must-see video:
https://www.yahoo.com/health/how-brown-eyed-parents-can-have-a-blue-eyed-kid-170817394.html

Excerpt from: Does Color Matter? ...

"... Albinism is caused by a change in the genes (units of heredity) and can be inherited. A person who is a true (complete) albino has milky-white skin and white hair. True albinos appear to have pink irises (colored part of the eyes) because of the way light reflects off the eyes. The irises themselves do not have pink coloring, but instead possess a small amount of blue pigment or no pigment at all ..."

www.clydecoger.com

interesting video.

Glad you enjoyed it, and :wb: stranger:) Good seeing you in the house, Chevron Dove.

LOL! Thank you Bro Clyde!

I've been doing a lot of reading on this topic and I am looking to share some of my findings, only, the information that scientist put out is SO CONFUSING I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE TO START. Also, I'm not sure how to make my findings understood based on the confusion that scientist have reported. I am so glad you posted this thread and I'm going to watch the video again to see if I can make since of what they said.

Thank you again.

P.S. Also, I love the quote from you book about 'albinism' in relation to their eye coloring. I think this too, it apart of the confusion that scientist don't clarify today.

Oh! What deception. I watched this video again;

"In the vast timeline of humanity, blue eyes are relatively new. ...It wasn’t until about
10,000 years ago that blue eyed people started popping up everywhere…."

"Today it’s estimated that somewhere between 20 and 40% of Europeans have blue-eyes..."

There is a lot of deception here in this video and with all of what scientist report today about the blue-eyed mutation. The major problem though is that 'they' want you/us to believe that 'it's a White phenomenon, and in essence they report this subject from an extreme White Supermacist viewpoint.

1. Most of the titles put out today state '10,000 years' but if you read on, you will see the deception. It's not 10,000 years ago, but about 6000 years ago that this mutation occurred. From 10,000 - 6,000 is defined as the Mesolithic period but, the blue-eyed mutation occurred around 6000 years ago. So, why would 'they' deceive? It is because this date would completely confirm the Bible account of 'the mark of Cain', and more importantly, it would also prove that Adam, Eve, Cain, would be true and that they were Black people. White Supremacist do not want to admit that Blue eyes originate from a very, very, Black skinned man.

Scientifically speaking, and based on Observation, there are Black people today that have blue eyes. But this and other reports strategically state that 'the blue eye mutation' come from BROWN EYES, and omit that complete truth about the correlation of 'blue-eyes coming from BLACK PEOPLE, AND THE CORRELATION OF PIGMENT IN IRISES TO SKIN COLOR!!!

At the end of the video, it states,

"So the next time that you lock eyes with another blue-eyed babe, be nice because odds are your distant relatives. Go up and hug em."

Oh! But actually, it should be the other way around!!! But that's the spirit of White Supremacy!

The bigger picture that needs to be presented in regards to 'blue-eyes' would be that IT IS ABOUT PIGMENTATION! In this video it also state 'a complete deception' in that if there is 'little or no pigment in the iris, then you can have blue eyes, but again, this is totally a lie and contradicts the issue of ALBINISM.

Like the reference in this thread about 'a true Albino' by Bro. Clyde, a true albino is completely white from head to toe. No, a true albino has no blue eyes.

Furthermore, the mutation of blue-eyes and albinism are two separate occurrences, and just like science cannot ignore, the blue eye mutation was very, very recent, but albinism occurred WAY, WAY, BACK WHEN!? So even though, there were colored beings on this planet millions of years ago, the blue eye being did not occur until about 6000 years ago. THE PRESENCE OF BLUE EYES MEANS THAT IT COMES FROM AN ORIGINAL BLACK BEING. In other words, all white people today, all blonde-haired, blue-eyed people have black blood because without it, they would not have blue eyes! Blue-eyes means the presence of pigment.

A few months ago, I went to the Smithsonian and saw the museum of 'Human Origins' and the only White (fair-skinned) person displayed was THE NEANDERTHAL. And, what 'they' do not reveal is that even this display is completely wrong. This particular Neanderthal would be 'a hybrid Neanderthal' because he has dark brown hair, and dark eyes. Yes, it would be true what scientist say about Neanderthals being very recent compared to other earlier Hominids, but Neanderthals have been dated to be on this earth for millions of years. However, blue eyes are only about 6000 years ago. So, I repeat, the mutation of White skin and blue eyes, are two completely separate events! White people are not the origin of Blue eyes. It was a very, very, black skinned man who also had an afro!!!

Yes, listen, Blue eyes have a direct connection with the Afro!!! Once this blue eye mutation occurred, then the original man who had this mutation, passed this down through his generations and this is how many people today, black, brown, white skin and etc. can have this expression. There is so much more science and history behind this blue-eyed trait. But if this origin is not brought out completely, we will not understand how White Supremacy still operates today in high places. Some White people hate the fact that Black presence is the origin of how they became defined today, so much so, that they have completely lied and attempted genocide after adopting this trait to a certain degree. Cain asked for IMMUNITY after he was judged, he wanted to live out his life after he murdered his own brother, and so he was given 'A MARK'. HE WAS, IN FACT, GIVEN 'A BEAUTY MARK'! He was written to have went northeast [nodeast] and most scientist do state that this blue-eyed phenomenon originates around the Black Sea, which would be northeast of Eden.

But today, Black people are made to believe in a deception. Why would the Higher Intelligent Power give Cain 'an ugly mark'!?--If he was granted a space of time before he came to an end. He was granted 'time', like doing time. But the deception is in not being able to focus on the bigger event--According to what has been written; the greatest event happened before the blue-eye mark, and it was the complete CREATION OF A MAN (and woman) created in the image and likeness of the highest power. Adam was written to be his greatest creation, the complete Black man. So Cain was already a beautiful man. No where in science and observation of the pre-historic mankind will you see 'beings' with afro-hair, woolly hair, like the woolly mammoth or lambs. It is the Seal of the Living God in the Forehead. But, this doesn't mean that straight hair is ugly either. One unique and beautiful presence on earth does not mean that other expressions are unacceptable. However, no where, even in the Smithsonian museum of Hominids will you see any other the specimens with afro hair, they all have straight hair!!! This afro hair did not occur until ABOUT 6000 YEARS AGO, around the same time that blue-eye mutation occurred. Yet, for His greatest creation,we have been conditioned to call 'bad hair' [ie. Abadon], and we are conditioned to possess deep self-hatred and attack other Black people. At any rate, I will post some more references to show how scientist today, contradict themselves continually about the presence of Blue eyes and other happenings in our existence. Here's one right now:

Revealed: First Ol’ Blue Eyes is 7,000 years old and was a caveman living in Spain
DNA analysis of the man’s tooth has also disclosed that he had dark-skinned genes of an African
Sunday 26 January 2014
Steve Connor

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/s...00-years-old-and-lived-in-a-cave-9086310.html

The 7,000-year-old skeleton; experts were astonished to find a combination of African and European genes in ancient hunter gatherer
J.M. Vidal Encina /PA

...Dating has placed the skeletons in the middle of the Mesolithic period, which lasted between 5,000 and 10,000 years ago…

… he carried an unusual combination of genes for blue eyes and dark skin - as well as for slightly curly, dark-brown hair and lactose intolerance….

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/s...00-years-old-and-lived-in-a-cave-9086310.html

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back