Black People : How Blacks Are Treated In The Middle East.

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Enki, Sep 3, 2016.

1. Enki

Enki The Evolved Amphibian STAFF

United States
    Aug 27, 2010
    The Third Plane of Existence
    +5,831 / -49
    Over the years I've read and seen Obama called a puppet, not black, sellout, coon, etc. For his military actions in some Middle Eastern Countries. Much of this condemnation has come from members on this board, and that's kool, they have that right. But IMO many of them were coming from a place of emotions due to being told over the years by Farrakhan, Jesse, Etc that Arabs were our brown skin brothers.

There was no research done, because if there were, these members would know just how bad we are treated but those same "brown skin" brothers. They would have know that those same brothers sold us as slaves also.

10 Facts About The Arab Enslavement Of Black People Not Taught In Schools

But many of us tore down Obama while defending a people that did Africans this way. I saw no condemnation of their acts that continue to this day.

Libyan rebel ethnic cleansing and lynching of black people

Wait, Libyia? Wasn't that the country that Gaddafi ruled that Obama caught flak for bombing? This is why I didn't care then, and I still don't care now. Why should I when you allow the genocide of members of my race.

Below is am example of how we are treated in Kuwait

Brutal treatment of black Africans in Saudi Arabia

In the video the woman’s legs are tied to the roof and her body is left suspending (head-down) from the roof. She is repeatedly whipped by the members of the family, who take turns to do so while ignoring her crying and pleading for mercy. I do not know if the woman survived the horrific attack, but her brutal treatment highlights the practice of modern day slavery against black Africans by some Arabs. It also shows how apartheid still exists in some Arab countries.

So it's been long passed it's time decrying the actions of Obama. I've always said, these folks don't feel the same about you that you feel about them. They hate you just as much as whites. But many of us listen to West, Jesse, etc tell us that these are our brothers, and that Obama is a sellout for bombing them. And that is as far as our research goes, listening to them.