Black Positive People : How Black Mom of Four Who Won $188M Powerball Plans to Spend the Money - Sued by Pastor

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of Black Folk win Lotteries Too!,

:up:

How Mom of Four Who Won $188M Powerball Plans to Spend the Money

abd9042212946c432ae910b454f07721735a99ff.jpg

Photo by WECT

Moms of the world, raise your hands: One of our own has hit the jackpot. Mother of four Marie Holmes reveals that she won $188 million with her Powerball ticket in the $564 million lottery drawing on Wednesday.

“I thought I was going to have a heart attack when I saw the ticket and checked it,” the 26-year-old from Shallotte, North Carolina, told WECT the next day. She added that her reaction gave her son and three girls a real fright. “I was telling my kids that we don’t have to struggle any more, and I was yelling when I did it, so they ran and said I’d scared them.”

https://www.yahoo.com/parenting/how-mom-of-four-who-won-188m-powerball-plans-to-110908278172.html

Congrats! :toast:

fee820041c097510b4ce9bb266b1d1147cf8d3b1.jpg

“This is all for them, everything is all for them, all the struggle that I ever went through is all for them,” she said. “They can go to college, all on me and they don’t have to worry about anything…I’m thankful I can bless my kids with something that I didn’t have.”

But before Holmes starts spending on the house that she wants to buy her brood or open funds for their education and savings she says she plans to pay her tithe — by definition a tenth of one’s income — to her church. “First I’m going to pay my tithe because I wouldn’t have none of it if it wasn’t for God,” she said.

In the Spirit of Black Folk win Lotteries Too!,

:up:

How Mom of Four Who Won $188M Powerball Plans to Spend the Money

abd9042212946c432ae910b454f07721735a99ff.jpg

Photo by WECT

Moms of the world, raise your hands: One of our own has hit the jackpot. Mother of four Marie Holmes reveals that she won $188 million with her Powerball ticket in the $564 million lottery drawing on Wednesday.

“I thought I was going to have a heart attack when I saw the ticket and checked it,” the 26-year-old from Shallotte, North Carolina, told WECT the next day. She added that her reaction gave her son and three girls a real fright. “I was telling my kids that we don’t have to struggle any more, and I was yelling when I did it, so they ran and said I’d scared them.”

https://www.yahoo.com/parenting/how-mom-of-four-who-won-188m-powerball-plans-to-110908278172.html

Yeah, my wife was just telling me about this story this morning. This is a feel good story for sure.

Now, watch all of the fake family and friends come out the woodwork:lol:

Peace!

fee820041c097510b4ce9bb266b1d1147cf8d3b1.jpg

“This is all for them, everything is all for them, all the struggle that I ever went through is all for them,” she said. “They can go to college, all on me and they don’t have to worry about anything…I’m thankful I can bless my kids with something that I didn’t have.”

But before Holmes starts spending on the house that she wants to buy her brood or open funds for their education and savings she says she plans to pay her tithe — by definition a tenth of one’s income — to her church. “First I’m going to pay my tithe because I wouldn’t have none of it if it wasn’t for God,” she said.

I am HAPPY for her!

I wish them the best!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back