Black Positive People : How Black Mom of Four Who Won $188M Powerball Plans to Spend the Money - Sued by Pastor

:facepalm:

No Lamarr, folk are bewildered why yall ain't married yet, and why you continue to be about that lifestyle with so much money on hand, it's not jealousy. You should be Cool Sauce now, change your nickname.

Boyfriend Of Lottery Winner Who Bailed Him Out Of Jail: “This Is What People Do

... “We are a couple, and I am the father of her youngest child. This is what people do for each other. She has the money and she can do what she wants with it,” he told Daily Mail. “If I had that money then I would do the same for her. People are just jealous because of how much she won and people want to see me locked in jail.” ...

https://www.yahoo.com/music/boyfriend-lottery-winner-bailed-him-110123731.html

46e227665af1b7b4b510493dffe4e422

Lamarr “Hot Sauce” McDow says his woman is just standing by her man.

In this case, she's standing by a fool.

She is not just standing by a fool, she is a fool. Remember the old saying, "A fool and his (in this case her) money are soon parted".

Oh yeah, from my neck of the woods, it goes like this: A fool and his money will soon part.

Another saying which may fit in this case would be: It takes one to know one.

And these fools are joined at the hip.

Lottery Winner Who Bailed Lover Out of Jail for $9 Million Gives $700,000 to Church

... According to her representative, Ruth Sheehan from the Francis Law Firm, Holmes, 26, had made plans to share her winnings right from the outset.

“The first thing she promised was to tithe – or give a tenth of her winnings to charity,” Sheehan said in a prepared statement.

It was in keeping that promise that Holmes gave around $700,000 to her church, the Pleasant Hill Missionary Baptist Church. The church said it would use the money to cover repairs and renovations that the church and its equipment needed badly and was long ...

http://financialjuneteenth.com/lott...-jail-for-9-million-donates-700000-to-church/
marieholmeslottery660.jpg

:facepalm:

Struggling mom wins $188 million in the lottery only to be sued by her own pastor
By Dana Lemon, Aug 30, 2017

... Marie and Kevin have made an agreement that Marie would donate $1.5 million to the local church. However, let’s just say, Matthews was hungry for more. The church leader who had given guidance to the single, struggling mom, decided to sue Marie, in an unprecedented way, as she had allegedly promised him more than the $700,000 that she had already donated. Unexpectedly, Marie Holmes found herself facing a $10 million lawsuit that was filed by Pastor Matthews ...

http://www.worldation.com/stories/struggling-mom-wins-188-million-lottery-sued-pastor/2/
kevin-matthews1.jpg

The pastor
Here we meet Kevin Matthews

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back