Spoken Word : How Beautiful Are The Feet …

Gracious

REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 8, 2013
Among us, there are men and women that have been called, chosen, anointed and sent to soothe the eternal-spirit that dwells in every human being.

These GOD’s chosen, do their work at the behest of HIM that hath sent them. HE whom we call BEAUTIFUL, has ordered their feet chaud with the preparation of the Gospel of peace … and they go … as they are sent.

These Chosen vessels endure grave trials … and they smile. Depression glooms over them at times – as if it has always been there – never to leave them. Some fall, some faint from their pressures, and it is during those times that “the minister", needs ministering to AND confirmation of the COMFORTER’s wisdom.
Enter the Church!

Very seldom do them who are sooooooo accustomed to receiving / taking from the pulpit on the pew-side of the sanctuary, ever consider the tender almost frail state of brokenness of them who stand before their masses to deliver what thus saith the LORD. Why should they??? For what they (the congregation) inevitably behold each Saturday/Sunday morning & perhaps during the week, could be described as no less than stellar-life-giving-manna!!!
Life-Giving-Manna … The PREACHED WORD OF GOD!!!

Beloved, have we ever asked the LORD, where our responsibility begins and or ends with reference to the care of them who have been chosen to deliver – to Preach the Word of GOD? Have we ever thought about what it takes to untie their blessed hands, and unshackle their “Beautiful Feet”? A card of encouragement, unspoken words to them - when we are heated with anger towards them, a little talk with JESUS … BEFORE … we do ANYTHING that we know would harm them … perhaps?

Yes, how do we honor GOD’s WORD as "IT" speaks:

Romans 10
(The Message)
11-13Scripture reassures us, "No one who trusts God like this—heart and soul—will ever regret it." It's exactly the same no matter what a person's religious background may be: the same God for all of us, acting the same incredibly generous way to everyone who calls out for help. "Everyone who calls, 'Help, God!' gets help."
14-17But how can people call for help if they don't know who to trust? And how can they know who to trust if they haven't heard of the One who can be trusted? And how can they hear if nobody tells them? And how is anyone going to tell them, unless someone is sent to do it? That's why Scripture exclaims,
(King James Version)
How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!

Simply an encouragement for them who have been chosen, made the choice to hear and have risen to a divine calling ... we love you and pray your strength!

For as our supremely anointed brother Donald Lawrence most poignantly penned:
You have … beautiful feet.

For as our supremely anointed brother Donald Lawrence most poignantly penned:
You have … beautiful feet.

Great write poetess, and your mention of Donald Lawrence is honorable, one of favorites also, as well as Marvin Sapp:

Marvin Sapp - One Thing

Dear Clyde,

You know, when I go thru ... it's sooo awesome to know that there's a Force (a God Force) workin' it all out - for my good! All I gotta' do keep my eyes stayed on HIM!!!

Marvin Sapp's "One Thing" ... ... that's it! You just don't know how AWESOMELY you've just blessed me!

Thank you / Bless you,:angel1:

... I truly needed that encouragement!

Dear Clyde,

You know, when I go thru ... it's sooo awesome to know that there's a Force (a God Force) workin' it all out - for my good! All I gotta' do keep my eyes stayed on HIM!!!

Marvin Sapp's "One Thing" ... ... that's it! You just don't know how AWESOMELY you've just blessed me!

Thank you / Bless you,:angel1:

... I truly needed that encouragement!

Oh yes, I do fully realize the blessing bestowed, and likewise, you blessed me with this profound write Dear Sister Gracious, even your name has that affect.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back