Black People : How Bad Will It Get For Us ?

Peace and Blessings Family,

I had posted the thread about massa 'nem having pneumonia, hiv, or sump'n ...

and we all know that means it's going to be even worse for us.

But it's already bad for us ... so how much worse do you think it's gonna get?

Thinking of the very poorest of us ... those who have little or no resources now ...

How do you predict the worst is going to look?

:heart:

Destee

Much worse....

Awhile back I posted a thread concerning Defeating white supremacy/racism with Spiritual Power. I suggested "chanting" to bring down this system and my post did not go over to well. So I deleted or changed the post and tried to forget about it.

I got this connection through my Ancestors and am kinda set in some ways as are some of us "old folks" and did some reading this weekend about some of them beliefs in old New Orleans.

Brother Emanuel recently posted a response to an old thread I had dug up and one of the posts mentioned becoming "Ausar" by becoming closer to our Ancestors.

It came to me in my study that the day Katrina hit NOLA, August 29, was an old day observing St. John on them Bayou plantations and seems to me that as some of us come closer into knowledge of some old traditions that this here system gonna fall in rapid-fire procession.

Point here is things gonna get worse for those who forgot where we come from who put faith in this sytem while forgettin to Honor our Ancestors cuz its not only our faith in them but their faith in US thats gonna pull U through.

How do "I" PREDICT the worse is going to look?

Well...I been PREDICTING "the worse" for months even when folks looking to motherships and 2012 I been saying that time is NOW.

I PREDICTED this was gonna get worse beginning 08-08-09.

Nothin more I can say except Peace!:grouphug:

I start a new JOB tomorrow home schooling....

Thinking of the very poorest of us ... those who have little
or no resources now ...

Destee

You and I have discussed this already so you know where I am on this subject. All people..black, white and in between can only do and will only do what they already know. This is why recidivism works so well in the prison system. The bottom line is this; take the best of us and multiply their thought pattern 10 times. In other words, their thought patterns will increase and expand in order to survive. They will consider networking and setting up survival techniques and so forth with those who see and think as they do and have the means to aide each other.

Take the worse of us and multiply that 10 tomes also. There must be an increase in arm robberies, robberies, b and e's, killings and so forth. And since all people commit crimes where they live, you think about it.

As it is so well stated: "change only comes about when there is 100% dissatisfaction" and before we reach that point we have to have the manure of our own thoughts and actions smeared in our faces along with the oppressors as well. Prepare for hell!...I'm not going to sugar coat nothing....I see them, I see us and my brown eyes ain't fooling me! All people do what they think, what they have been conditioned into and what their socialization dictates. So even the worse of us would have enough sense to realize that they have to come together to pull off bigger jobs, break into better places and rob richer people...even if it is our own

WTF R WE WAITING 4?

Mother Destee, unfortunately how "bad" depends on our collective movements, fears and beliefs.

Could this all turn around? Of course, but fear is a major factor here. Fear will be needed for the coming election.

The bottom line is this; take the best of us and multiply their thought pattern 10 times. In other words, their thought patterns will increase and expand in order to survive. They will consider networking and setting up survival techniques and so forth with those who see and think as they do and have the means to aide each other.

Prepare for hell!...I'm not going to sugar coat nothing....I see them, I see us and my brown eyes ain't fooling me! All people do what they think, what they have been conditioned into and what their socialization dictates. So even the worse of us would have enough sense to realize that they have to come together to pull off bigger jobs, break into better places and rob richer people...even if it is our own

We already know that things will not get easier and alas we cannot sit around waiting for the so-called government to come and save us or to make things better for us. We know that's a no-no. There are literally only a very few who have courage enough and are truly willing to make sacrifices in order for survival of ourselves, our families and humanity. William Cooper was one of those people. In fact, I wanted to add a couple of quotes from William Cooper (a high ranking military and naval official who the so-called ruling elite had murdered in 2001 not long after 9/11 because of what he knew and dared to become a humanitarian by attempting to inform the masses) that supports what both Bro Meta & Bro Keita are saying:

"...if we do not act in concert with each other and ensure that the future becomes what we need it to be, then we will surely deserve whatever fate awaits us..." (William Cooper - "Behold a Pale Horse" - pg. 3)

"Truth must prevail in all instances, no matter who it hurts or helps if we are to continue to live upon the earth. At this point, what we want may no longer matter. It is what we must do to ensure our survival that counts..." (William Cooper - "Behold a Pale Horse" - pg. 3)

This is something that Bro Keita shared with us the other night in chat and which again William Cooper writes:

"...Cash will disappear and with it most crime will also disappear. Technological development and economic growth will be severely cut back. Man will be required to live like his ancestors. Those who learn to be self-sufficient and can adapt to the absence of many of the things that we take for granted today, such as automobiles, will get along fine. Others will suffer terribly. Man will once again conform to the laws of the survival of the fittest..." ((William Cooper - "Behold a Pale Horse" - pg. 176)

So my question is WTF ARE WE GOING TO DO AS A PEOPLE? Are we going to continue to sit in chat rooms and on forums talking about the horrors that awaits us? Or are we going to be ACTIVE in protecting our families and ourselves against such? If so, HOW? What is the plan? Why do we not take a few leaves out of our ancestors who were true revolutionaries. Why are we so afraid and afraid of what? What are WE waiting for?

Too many of us are living apathetically
in complacency, procrastinating
waiting, waiting for our people to grow
while we’re still self-hating
Waiting for justice when we’re being unjust to each other
Wanting for world peace when we’re not at peace with ourselves
Waiting to succeed when we’re still expecting to fail
Watching the walls of our streets crash
Watching our family structure and communities collapse
While we are waiting for us to seek self-knowledge
our spirits are being contaminated
And why are we waiting for them to educate us
only to become more indoctrinated?
While we are waiting for us to find ourselves
our people are being undermined
While we are waiting for us to rise
we are falling down spiritually blind
While we are waiting for knowledge
we are adopting second hand values and belief systems
disowning our own culture and traditions
carrying the face of Africa and the mind of colonialism
Why are we waiting for a hero
when there’s already a hero inside each of us?
While we’re waiting for the latest fashions
our streets are being pumped with drugs
and while we’re waiting for the latest music beats
our children are becoming street thugs
While we’re waiting for something to believe in
our destinies are being programmed
While we’re waiting for people’s attitudes to change
most people probably don’t even give a ****
While we’re waiting for us to recognize our place
you think the struggle’s gonna end?
Why are we waiting for change
when we’re the ones who's going to have to be that change
We wait for an awakening while we remain asleep
The writing was already on the walls
and messages written in the waters
but most of us afraid to even dive that deep
Waiting for positive TV shows while paying for our own destruction
Waiting to cultivate our minds while being fed misinformation
Waiting to expand, while certain challenges we cannot withstand
Waiting for the challenges of the urban cities to subside
As many of us turn a blind eye
Waiting to be defined while we continue to lose focus
locus
Waiting to become Masters in whatever field we choose
But yet still we continue to self abuse
WTF are WE waiting for?
To lose?

Peace...

Thinking of the very poorest of us ... those who have little or no resources now ...

Destee

interesting question indeed. We are going to suffer the worst unless we do the **** thang of course. Black america is 98 percent employment driven. We have no "old money" so the illusion will hit us the hardest of course. However since most of us like me never really had anything it will be fine. During mediation about this crisis my heart is at peace so i will go with that for now. What happens to us good or bad is up to us. Brother keita is on point with that summation. Something is telling me constantly that this is good? I donot overstand this reading in my heart. hotep

We already know that things will not get easier and alas we cannot sit around waiting for the so-called government to come and save us or to make things better for us. We know that's a no-no. There are literally only a very few who have courage enough and are truly willing to make sacrifices in order for survival of ourselves, our families and humanity. William Cooper was one of those people. In fact, I wanted to add a couple of quotes from William Cooper (a high ranking military and naval official who the so-called ruling elite had murdered in 2001 not long after 9/11 because of what he knew and dared to become a humanitarian by attempting to inform the masses) that supports what both Bro Meta & Bro Keita are saying:

"...if we do not act in concert with each other and ensure that the future becomes what we need it to be, then we will surely deserve whatever fate awaits us..." (William Cooper - "Behold a Pale Horse" - pg. 3)

"Truth must prevail in all instances, no matter who it hurts or helps if we are to continue to live upon the earth. At this point, what we want may no longer matter. It is what we must do to ensure our survival that counts..." (William Cooper - "Behold a Pale Horse" - pg. 3)

This is something that Bro Keita shared with us the other night in chat and which again William Cooper writes:

"...Cash will disappear and with it most crime will also disappear. Technological development and economic growth will be severely cut back. Man will be required to live like his ancestors. Those who learn to be self-sufficient and can adapt to the absence of many of the things that we take for granted today, such as automobiles, will get along fine. Others will suffer terribly. Man will once again conform to the laws of the survival of the fittest..." ((William Cooper - "Behold a Pale Horse" - pg. 176)

So my question is WTF ARE WE GOING TO DO AS A PEOPLE? Are we going to continue to sit in chat rooms and on forums talking about the horrors that awaits us? Or are we going to be ACTIVE in protecting our families and ourselves against such? If so, HOW? What is the plan? Why do we not take a few leaves out of our ancestors who were true revolutionaries. Why are we so afraid and afraid of what? What are WE waiting for?

Too many of us are living apathetically
in complacency, procrastinating
waiting, waiting for our people to grow
while we’re still self-hating
Waiting for justice when we’re being unjust to each other
Wanting for world peace when we’re not at peace with ourselves
Waiting to succeed when we’re still expecting to fail
Watching the walls of our streets crash
Watching our family structure and communities collapse
While we are waiting for us to seek self-knowledge
our spirits are being contaminated
And why are we waiting for them to educate us
only to become more indoctrinated?
While we are waiting for us to find ourselves
our people are being undermined
While we are waiting for us to rise
we are falling down spiritually blind
While we are waiting for knowledge
we are adopting second hand values and belief systems
disowning our own culture and traditions
carrying the face of Africa and the mind of colonialism
Why are we waiting for a hero
when there’s already a hero inside each of us?
While we’re waiting for the latest fashions
our streets are being pumped with drugs
and while we’re waiting for the latest music beats
our children are becoming street thugs
While we’re waiting for something to believe in
our destinies are being programmed
While we’re waiting for people’s attitudes to change
most people probably don’t even give a ****
While we’re waiting for us to recognize our place
you think the struggle’s gonna end?
Why are we waiting for change
when we’re the ones who's going to have to be that change
We wait for an awakening while we remain asleep
The writing was already on the walls
and messages written in the waters
but most of us afraid to even dive that deep
Waiting for positive TV shows while paying for our own destruction
Waiting to cultivate our minds while being fed misinformation
Waiting to expand, while certain challenges we cannot withstand
Waiting for the challenges of the urban cities to subside
As many of us turn a blind eye
Waiting to be defined while we continue to lose focus
locus
Waiting to become Masters in whatever field we choose
But yet still we continue to self abuse
WTF are WE waiting for?
To lose?

Peace...

on point dear queen! hurry up and wait. Unfortuately as keita has stated it aint got that bad yet so every body will continue to think we straight. The last thang any one wants is for us to become self sufficient. The warm blanket and hot coco that comes after a catastrophe is coming right before we decide to act it allways does it is called the civil rights bill. we must first overstand that we are the needed and not the needy as a majority! keep up the emotion for our cause:hearts4: hotep

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back