Black People : How Bad Will It Get For Us ?

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Destee, Sep 29, 2008.

1. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684
    Peace and Blessings Family,

I had posted the thread about massa 'nem having pneumonia, hiv, or sump'n ...

and we all know that means it's going to be even worse for us.

But it's already bad for us ... so how much worse do you think it's gonna get?

Thinking of the very poorest of us ... those who have little or no resources now ...

How do you predict the worst is going to look?

:heart:

Destee

2. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,078
    In the Spirit of Sankofa!

Destee,

lol...Good questions, lets wait on the experts to comment. I couldn't resist acknowledging your thread. Review the "Bail-Out," thread, there is some good stuff posted. I will let you in on a little secret though, God is good in all things!

3. Metaverse

Metaverse Well-Known Member MEMBER

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    Mother Destee, unfortunately how "bad" depends on our collective movements, fears and beliefs. Let's say "a bailout plan" goes thru, not the one that was recently rejected but let's say they come up with a new one that would help secure investor confidence in the market. There is still a trickle down effect at play. The super rich and wealthy are wise enough to have overseas investments that are not connected in any shape of fashion with the US markets.

Think about your employer, is he or she in the super rich category? Perhaps he or she has been borrowing money to stay in business and pay employees? Tremendous amounts of layoffs are on their way regardless because the US mortgage sector is connected to a large amount of banking investments that control how small businesses create income and small business make up %75 of the jobs in the US.

What happens now if you want to sell your house for money, where will the buyer's money come from?

The truth is, those who are living at the bare minimum already can make it. You know, those who listened to the Hon. Elijah's words and eat one meal a day etc., and those who listened to the echos of smart street Prophets telling us to get your passports ready, the NWO is about to go down. Save your gold and sliver.

Those who really really have it bad are those who have no where else to go but America. Don't let it reach the riot stage, that's what the concentration camps are for. Pick a destination, save the money you need to leave. Even now folks are slowly pulling money out of the banks.

Could this all turn around? Of course, but fear is a major factor here. Fear will be needed for the coming election.

4. roarin1

roarin1 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +28
    MY two cents......

(For what it's worth.)

How bad is what gonna get for US?

Because an appointee of the Geo. W. Bush Administration (Henry Paulson, Sec. of the Treasury,) has exclaimed that economic armageddon is all but eminent.....WE'RE now supposed to what.........panic?

Are WE supposed to believe Geo. Bush now, or any of his cronies/lackys... ...after Iraq and WMDs and Haliburton and D-ick Cheney (Geo. Bush's Vice-Criminal,) getting filthy rich off of the blood of so-many Iraqi Peoples and amerikkkan soldjiers?

Are 'WE' just supposed to believe corporate amerikkka?

I believe like what the Elders always say....'believe none of what YOU hear and half of what YOU see.'

Have WE so quickly forgotten the lessons of (even) the immediate past?

I remember back in the nineteen-seventies when corporate amerikkka and their greatest cheerleaders (the U.S. Gov.,) orchestrated an economic panic of these same basic proportions....gasoline 'shortages,' paper 'shortages,' meat 'shortages' ect. And what happened? Corporate America's got richer and politicians got richer and the amerikkkan public? (got what....? skrewed.)

But nobody ever stopped driving cars.....YOU know what they got? they got 55 mile per hour speed limits that began the so-called 'need' for de-regulation in the transportation industry that is the very culprit of this legislative 'melt-down' due to 'over-regulation' at fannie mae and freddie mac today.

(What? 'Over-Regulation'? boy! politicians LIE!)

Nobody stopped wiping their......tears.....without paper...nobody had ever stopped eating, so the lies that they tell are designed toward the continuous propagation of the crap that they put down RIGHT NOW TODAY.

What's changed? Is there no contingency plan for these crooks to twist this crap and turn this crap into their favor? Of course they have got a plan....otherwise someone has got to explain to ME, how the uttermost shrewd businessmen in the entire world (least that is what THEY will tell YOU,) complete with MBA's and PHD's from MIT, Yale, Harvard, Princeton ect. ect. could get caught with their pants completely down and utterly fall 'prey' to a few housewife 'mortgage holders' or a body shop owner or two (who probably got a couple ged's and maybe a high school diploma between'm,) who somehow got a loan from FANNIE MAE or FREEDIE MAC!

How many billions have the oil barrons racked in- in the last year alone?

Don't get ME wrong, mortgages are big business, but they give away houses as christmas gifts! just like cars! Corporate amerikkka ain't hurtin' for money! Corporate amerikkka is hurting for more money!

YOU got to be careful when the tide goes all the way out, cause guess what.....it's got to come right back in sometime.

Fool ME once, shame on ME, fool ME twice...........

5. brown_h0rnet

brown_h0rnet Master of All Trades... Jack of None PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Financial Anaylyst
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +161
    These are some really good points!

Yeah, it is going to get rough. I don't think that this "economic armageddon" is going to happen right NOW. There probably will be a bail out of some sorts, that will only postpone the ultimate.

Now, I realize that this (as well as most of these economic situations) are based on "bluff" and "panic", But I don't feel that WE are in any position to control any of it, regardless of what we believe.

Everybody is "claiming" that there is an oil shortage. YEAH RIGHT! Gas aint the only thing made from crude oil! Rubbing alchohol, Car Oil, Carmex, Chap Stick, Mineral Oil (That is in most lotions), Vaseline, and TABLE SALT. If there was really an oil shortage, the prices of ALL of this stuff would be fluctuating and acting a fool like the gas prices.

But I don't have the option of not paying high gas prices because I don't believe that there is a shortage. The same thing goes with the economy in general. If "They" say that there is going to be an economic armageddon, then there will be (unless "They (Federal Reservist) decide to stop or postpone it)

Money is an illusion. And We don't even have real money! Dollar Bills are not real money (or what is being used as money, like precious metals), so we have an illusion of an illusion. So perception is reality when you don't have or control anything.

I agree with what Meta said about living on bare minimum and save your gold and silver. I cosign on that even more so than investing offshore (which is a good thing). The same people who own the Federal Reserve in the U.S. own ALL of the Federal Reserve Banks. The "insiders" or people who have done research, .... but mostly the insiders, know which economies are going to rise and fall and can play the game. Ultimately ALL of the economies (based on fiat currencies) will fail. First will be the dollar, then the amero... later on down the road.

So get your survival kit ready. Get some gold in silver. Like I said, it aint gonna happen today... but No Man knows the day or the hour, so I would suggest getting prepared.

6. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    Much worse....

Awhile back I posted a thread concerning Defeating white supremacy/racism with Spiritual Power. I suggested "chanting" to bring down this system and my post did not go over to well. So I deleted or changed the post and tried to forget about it.

I got this connection through my Ancestors and am kinda set in some ways as are some of us "old folks" and did some reading this weekend about some of them beliefs in old New Orleans.

Brother Emanuel recently posted a response to an old thread I had dug up and one of the posts mentioned becoming "Ausar" by becoming closer to our Ancestors.

It came to me in my study that the day Katrina hit NOLA, August 29, was an old day observing St. John on them Bayou plantations and seems to me that as some of us come closer into knowledge of some old traditions that this here system gonna fall in rapid-fire procession.

Point here is things gonna get worse for those who forgot where we come from who put faith in this sytem while forgettin to Honor our Ancestors cuz its not only our faith in them but their faith in US thats gonna pull U through.

How do "I" PREDICT the worse is going to look?

Well...I been PREDICTING "the worse" for months even when folks looking to motherships and 2012 I been saying that time is NOW.

I PREDICTED this was gonna get worse beginning 08-08-09.

Nothin more I can say except Peace!:grouphug:

I start a new JOB tomorrow home schooling....

7. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382

You and I have discussed this already so you know where I am on this subject. All people..black, white and in between can only do and will only do what they already know. This is why recidivism works so well in the prison system. The bottom line is this; take the best of us and multiply their thought pattern 10 times. In other words, their thought patterns will increase and expand in order to survive. They will consider networking and setting up survival techniques and so forth with those who see and think as they do and have the means to aide each other.

Take the worse of us and multiply that 10 tomes also. There must be an increase in arm robberies, robberies, b and e's, killings and so forth. And since all people commit crimes where they live, you think about it.

As it is so well stated: "change only comes about when there is 100% dissatisfaction" and before we reach that point we have to have the manure of our own thoughts and actions smeared in our faces along with the oppressors as well. Prepare for hell!...I'm not going to sugar coat nothing....I see them, I see us and my brown eyes ain't fooling me! All people do what they think, what they have been conditioned into and what their socialization dictates. So even the worse of us would have enough sense to realize that they have to come together to pull off bigger jobs, break into better places and rob richer people...even if it is our own

8. soulosophy

soulosophy Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +123
    WTF R WE WAITING 4?

We already know that things will not get easier and alas we cannot sit around waiting for the so-called government to come and save us or to make things better for us. We know that's a no-no. There are literally only a very few who have courage enough and are truly willing to make sacrifices in order for survival of ourselves, our families and humanity. William Cooper was one of those people. In fact, I wanted to add a couple of quotes from William Cooper (a high ranking military and naval official who the so-called ruling elite had murdered in 2001 not long after 9/11 because of what he knew and dared to become a humanitarian by attempting to inform the masses) that supports what both Bro Meta & Bro Keita are saying:

"...if we do not act in concert with each other and ensure that the future becomes what we need it to be, then we will surely deserve whatever fate awaits us..." (William Cooper - "Behold a Pale Horse" - pg. 3)

"Truth must prevail in all instances, no matter who it hurts or helps if we are to continue to live upon the earth. At this point, what we want may no longer matter. It is what we must do to ensure our survival that counts..." (William Cooper - "Behold a Pale Horse" - pg. 3)

This is something that Bro Keita shared with us the other night in chat and which again William Cooper writes:

"...Cash will disappear and with it most crime will also disappear. Technological development and economic growth will be severely cut back. Man will be required to live like his ancestors. Those who learn to be self-sufficient and can adapt to the absence of many of the things that we take for granted today, such as automobiles, will get along fine. Others will suffer terribly. Man will once again conform to the laws of the survival of the fittest..." ((William Cooper - "Behold a Pale Horse" - pg. 176)

So my question is WTF ARE WE GOING TO DO AS A PEOPLE? Are we going to continue to sit in chat rooms and on forums talking about the horrors that awaits us? Or are we going to be ACTIVE in protecting our families and ourselves against such? If so, HOW? What is the plan? Why do we not take a few leaves out of our ancestors who were true revolutionaries. Why are we so afraid and afraid of what? What are WE waiting for?

Too many of us are living apathetically
    in complacency, procrastinating
    waiting, waiting for our people to grow
    while we’re still self-hating
    Waiting for justice when we’re being unjust to each other
    Wanting for world peace when we’re not at peace with ourselves
    Waiting to succeed when we’re still expecting to fail
    Watching the walls of our streets crash
    Watching our family structure and communities collapse
    While we are waiting for us to seek self-knowledge
    our spirits are being contaminated
    And why are we waiting for them to educate us
    only to become more indoctrinated?
    While we are waiting for us to find ourselves
    our people are being undermined
    While we are waiting for us to rise
    we are falling down spiritually blind
    While we are waiting for knowledge
    we are adopting second hand values and belief systems
    disowning our own culture and traditions
    carrying the face of Africa and the mind of colonialism
    Why are we waiting for a hero
    when there’s already a hero inside each of us?
    While we’re waiting for the latest fashions
    our streets are being pumped with drugs
    and while we’re waiting for the latest music beats
    our children are becoming street thugs
    While we’re waiting for something to believe in
    our destinies are being programmed
    While we’re waiting for people’s attitudes to change
    most people probably don’t even give a ****
    While we’re waiting for us to recognize our place
    you think the struggle’s gonna end?
    Why are we waiting for change
    when we’re the ones who's going to have to be that change
    We wait for an awakening while we remain asleep
    The writing was already on the walls
    and messages written in the waters
    but most of us afraid to even dive that deep
    Waiting for positive TV shows while paying for our own destruction
    Waiting to cultivate our minds while being fed misinformation
    Waiting to expand, while certain challenges we cannot withstand
    Waiting for the challenges of the urban cities to subside
    As many of us turn a blind eye
    Waiting to be defined while we continue to lose focus
    locus
    Waiting to become Masters in whatever field we choose
    But yet still we continue to self abuse
    WTF are WE waiting for?
    To lose?

Peace...

9. emanuel goodman

emanuel goodman Well-Known Member MEMBER

social worker
    Ratings:
    +759
    interesting question indeed. We are going to suffer the worst unless we do the **** thang of course. Black america is 98 percent employment driven. We have no "old money" so the illusion will hit us the hardest of course. However since most of us like me never really had anything it will be fine. During mediation about this crisis my heart is at peace so i will go with that for now. What happens to us good or bad is up to us. Brother keita is on point with that summation. Something is telling me constantly that this is good? I donot overstand this reading in my heart. hotep

10. emanuel goodman

emanuel goodman Well-Known Member MEMBER

social worker
    Ratings:
    +759
    on point dear queen! hurry up and wait. Unfortuately as keita has stated it aint got that bad yet so every body will continue to think we straight. The last thang any one wants is for us to become self sufficient. The warm blanket and hot coco that comes after a catastrophe is coming right before we decide to act it allways does it is called the civil rights bill. we must first overstand that we are the needed and not the needy as a majority! keep up the emotion for our cause:hearts4: hotep