Black Spirituality Religion : How and Why Do Muslims Recognize Hypocrites?

Ralfa'il

REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 25, 2005
We read in the Koran chapter 2:

13 And when it is said to them (hypocrites): "Believe as the people have believed," they say: "Shall we believe as the fools have believed?" Verily, they are the fools, but they know not.

14 And when they meet those who believe, they say: "We believe," but when they are alone with their devils, they say: "Truly, we are with you; verily, we were but mocking."

15 Allah mocks at them and gives them increase in their wrong-doings to wander blindly.

:book:...alright...
As you all can see, one of the major factors of being a Muslim is BELIEF...not necessarily articulate kind words or "nice" behavior....but BELIEF.

In order to be a Muslim one must truly BELIEVE in God and Judgement Day.

All the kind articulate words and nice respectable mannerisms are in vain (as far as being a Muslim) unless you truly BELIEVE in what was revealed.

But what we have here, is a group of people running around calling themselves Muslim but really don't believe in Islam and only seek to deceive and lead astray by appearing to be rigthteous.

Profesing that they are Muslim is actually part of their trick.

They actually think of it (and other religions) as foolishness and those who believe in it as fools, but they rarely if ever say this publicly; they wait until they get with the other hypocrites and disbelievers who think like them and only then does the truth of how they really feel come out.

Because they can easily fool man, they think they can fool Allah with their mockery and articulate deception....but they mock only themselves and will be called into account for it on the day of Judgement.

See, the plan of Satan is to fit in with the righteous under a cloak or guise of religion in order to get next to the righteous....whisper in their ear...and skillfully take them off the path with temptation and evil suggestion.

If they came to you like the lying unbelieving snakes they are, you would stomp them immediately.

They have to eeeeeaasssseee up to you by using nice soothing words to make you think they're on your side, one of the righteous, then sloooooowly raise doubts in your mind about God, life after death, and morality.

One thing you should always remember is that there is an easy and quick way to identify these imposters no matter how clever they are.

*Regardless of what they claim to believe, they all seem to rally around the idea that there are no definate rights and wrongs, and there is no "real" God that one should believe in and worship.

This is why it's important that hypocrites be indentified and called out...in Islam atleast; maybe Christians and those of other religions don't have that problem.

Issa

As Salaamu Alaykum < Ralfa'il > Kayfa Haalaka

Are You Up To Answering Some Question On Islam Yes ?
Wa Laikum Salaam bro.....

I'm up to answering questions as related to the subject of this thread.

Especially made for NON-MUSLIMS who seem to be confused on who Muslims really are and what we believe because of all the hypocrites running around in our community giving our people a false impression of Islam.

As Salaamu Alaykum < Ralfa'il > Kayfa Haalaka

Ralfa'il said:
Issa

Wa Laikum Salaam bro.....

I'm up to answering questions as related to the subject of this thread.

Especially made for NON-MUSLIMS who seem to be confused on who Muslims really are and what we believe because of all the hypocrites running around in our community giving our people a false impression of Islam.

Let See If I OverStand What Your Saying ; You Only Going To Answer Question That You Are Puting Forward Yes . And You Feel The One Who Not A Muslims Know Nothing About Islam Yes . And If One Not A Muslim They 're
Hypocrites Yes .. Hummmmmmm . Sound Like That Old Game My God It Better Then Your God , Oh Well . If Non-Muslim Or Anyone For That Matter Are Confused About What Muslim Believe And Accept What The Quraan Teachs Isn't It Your Job As A True Believer Of Allahu Subhaanahu Wa Ta'ala To Live And Show By Example , And Not Call People Name ? Your Action Prove What The Christian And Their Media Is Saying About Muslims . I'm Not Saying You Should Let People Walk Over You Nor Let Them Insult You Like A Few Here Are Doing . Because Obviously They Havn't Grow Up Yet . What They Fear Is The Monopoly They Think That Have Over The Spiritual Fourm , And Really I Find It To Veryyyyyyyy Funny . Because They Really Believe They Have All The Knowledge LOLOLOLOLOLOL . Don't Get Me Worng Their Are Some Knowledge-Able Nubians Here Really . Ok Back To The Point My Question Will Be From You Quraan = The Teaching From Allahu Subhaanahu Wa Ta'ala To The True Believer Ok

Issa

Salaam

Let See If I OverStand What Your Saying ; You Only Going To Answer Question That You Are Puting Forward Yes .
No, I'm gonna answer questions that relate to the subject of hypocrisy in the name of Islam and the misrepresenation that is being exhibited among some concious circles in our community.

And You Feel The One Who Not A Muslims Know Nothing About Islam Yes
Not necessarily, some know a lot, some know little.
A lot of non-Muslims USED TO BE Muslim but abandoned the religion for whatever reason but still know a lot about the religion.

. And If One Not A Muslim They 're
Hypocrites Yes ..
YOU said that, not me.

I said a hypocrite is one who claims to be something he knows he's not but only seeks to decieve.

Hummmmmmm . Sound Like That Old Game My God It Better Then Your God , Oh Well .
If my God is the Creator of the universe and your god is a statue of Abraham Lincoln....wouldn't you agree that my god would be better than yours?

So as you can see from my example, some gods are indeed better than others.

If Non-Muslim Or Anyone For That Matter Are Confused About What Muslim Believe And Accept What The Quraan Teachs Isn't It Your Job As A True Believer Of Allahu Subhaanahu Wa Ta'ala To Live And Show By Example

Not in respects for giving them a better understanding.

And Not Call People Name ?

No, and this is one of the reasons I started this thread.

Calling people names IS NOT against Islam because even Allah calls people names...good and bad. Are we above God that we should hold our tongue when we see evil?

We just think name-calling is bad because that's what we were taught in grade-school, even though we all still do it.
But that doesn't necessarily make it wrong.

Your Action Prove What The Christian And Their Media Is Saying About Muslims
I'm glad of that, because so far many of the so-called Muslims on this site are almost unrecognizable as Muslims they fit in so well with others.
A Muslim IS supposed to stand out with his principles and beliefs...not go along with the crowd just to fit in.

I'm Not Saying You Should Let People Walk Over You Nor Let Them Insult You Like A Few Here Are Doing . Because Obviously They Havn't Grow Up Yet . What They Fear Is The Monopoly They Think That Have Over The Spiritual Fourm , And Really I Find It To Veryyyyyyyy Funny . Because They Really Believe They Have All The Knowledge LOLOLOLOLOLOL . Don't Get Me Worng Their Are Some Knowledge-Able Nubians Here Really . Ok Back To The Point My Question Will Be From You Quraan = The Teaching From Allahu Subhaanahu Wa Ta'ala To The True Believer Ok
Ready whenever you are.....

But this isn't a study-hall for questions about Al-Islam in general, this thread is primarily to refute what hypocrites have propogated about our religion, so try to stay on subject.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back