Omowale Jabali : HOW AFRICAN CENTERED IS YOUR WORLD VIEW?

Do you have an African Centered World View?

• Yes

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • No

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
In light of recent discussion in these threads I pose this question as a means of possibly making this my final post. Since the 1970s I have studied various "African" ideologies and spiritual system. I have recognized the similarity in some, contradictory aspects in others, and opposing tendencies as well.

When discussing solutions to the myriad of problems facing Black and/or African people it seems that many times our political and spiritual ideologies, strategies, beliefs run counter to each other. Perhaps this is a reflection of our "diversity". Or simply the fact that we are incapable of developing a truly African Centered WORLD View.

What do you think?

The UBUNTU Experience

omowalejabali said:
In light of recent discussion in these threads I pose this question as a means of possibly making this my final post. Since the 1970s I have studied various "African" ideologies and spiritual system. I have recognized the similarity in some, contradictory aspects in others, and opposing tendencies as well.

When discussing solutions to the myriad of problems facing Black and/or African people it seems that many times our political and spiritual ideologies, strategies, beliefs run counter to each other. Perhaps this is a reflection of our "diversity". Or simply the fact that we are incapable of developing a truly African Centered WORLD View.

What do you think?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back