Omowale Jabali : HOW AFRICAN CENTERED IS YOUR WORLD VIEW?

Do you have an African Centered World View?

• Yes

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • No

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
In light of recent discussion in these threads I pose this question as a means of possibly making this my final post. Since the 1970s I have studied various "African" ideologies and spiritual system. I have recognized the similarity in some, contradictory aspects in others, and opposing tendencies as well.

When discussing solutions to the myriad of problems facing Black and/or African people it seems that many times our political and spiritual ideologies, strategies, beliefs run counter to each other. Perhaps this is a reflection of our "diversity". Or simply the fact that we are incapable of developing a truly African Centered WORLD View.

What do you think?

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
The UBUNTU Experience

omowalejabali said:
In light of recent discussion in these threads I pose this question as a means of possibly making this my final post. Since the 1970s I have studied various "African" ideologies and spiritual system. I have recognized the similarity in some, contradictory aspects in others, and opposing tendencies as well.

When discussing solutions to the myriad of problems facing Black and/or African people it seems that many times our political and spiritual ideologies, strategies, beliefs run counter to each other. Perhaps this is a reflection of our "diversity". Or simply the fact that we are incapable of developing a truly African Centered WORLD View.

What do you think?

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Nahshon wrote on Gracious's profile.
Gracious Queen I hope you do come back to destee...I see last time you were online here was 6 years ago on my birthday...I was probably probably taking a puff on that good 'ol stuff at the time...maybe sitting back sipping Coffee, Tea, or Wine...I just had to go back and read your previous posts.
Moved back to the Borough of my birth...Queens New York...Originally from SouthSide but now I live in Far Rockaway.
Clarity to pursue my mission in 2020
Destee wrote on Omowale Jabali's profile.
Hi Brother O! YAAAAAY! Good to see you! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year! :heart:
Destee wrote on King Tubbs's profile.
Hi Brother - so good to see you in the house again! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart: