Black Positive People : How About Our Military Vets?

Discussion in 'Black People Doing Positive Things' started by Damaris Sheldon, Jul 1, 2016.

1. Damaris Sheldon

Damaris Sheldon Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +23
    I know I'm probably going to get lit up over this but since my aunts church pretty much ran me out of there I'll bring my case before the "Court of Destee". Many churches have actual parishioner funded prison & jail counseling groups which I have no quarrel with, many women aggressively seek marriage with prisoners, some serving triple life terms for serial rape, child molestation & first degree premeditated murder of minors, while attending a committee brain storming session I considered casting a vote to form committees to visit with & counsel our military vets in America's overcrowded VA hospitals who were injured both physically & psychologically in wars to protect our rights as citizens, also to consider visiting with & counseling our senior citizens languishing alone in nursing homes & long term physical therapy & rehabilitation centers, after being told to hold my stage since I was only a tithe giving invited guest & knowing my dad is a retired policeman they made it quite clear that they didn't need the distraction of a cops daughter redirecting GODS efforts to ease the pain of our illegally incarcerated brothers in the "White mans" correctional warehouses. No need to reply or comment pro or con, I just needed to vent before my head exploded, sorry all. Enjoy the holiday & don't blow no fingers off, love you all.....Dami.

• Respectful Respectful x 1
    • List
  2. chuck

chuck Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,528
    Our need is to honor
    our black ancestors service during the U. S. revolution:

And to also aid those
    the black vets who've earned our props after service via recent conflicts around the globe too...

fyi

3. chuck

chuck Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,528
    Actually, some of comments are quite on point and on very on time, Ms Sheldon!

Thank you too!!

fyi