Black People : Houston Man Accused of Impregnating 11 Year Old

Houston man accused of impregnating 11-year-old

HOUSTON (AP) — A Houston man has been accused of repeatedly raping an 11-year-old neighbor who became pregnant and gave birth this week.

Deandrea Devon Davis-Williams, 21, was arrested late Tuesday night and charged with continuous sexual abuse of a child. A judge tripled Davis-Williams' original $50,000 bond on Thursday and set arraignment for April 23.

Court documents show the attacks occurred almost daily over more than seven months beginning about last June 1.

The attacks began last summer while the girl's mother was at work and occurred "almost every day when no one was home," police said in the criminal complaint. They continued during the school year when her mother was working two jobs.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/03/22/houston-rape-pregnant-girl/2010069/

:heart:

Destee

Houston man accused of impregnating 11-year-old

HOUSTON (AP) — A Houston man has been accused of repeatedly raping an 11-year-old neighbor who became pregnant and gave birth this week.

Deandrea Devon Davis-Williams, 21, was arrested late Tuesday night and charged with continuous sexual abuse of a child. A judge tripled Davis-Williams' original $50,000 bond on Thursday and set arraignment for April 23.

Court documents show the attacks occurred almost daily over more than seven months beginning about last June 1.

The attacks began last summer while the girl's mother was at work and occurred "almost every day when no one was home," police said in the criminal complaint. They continued during the school year when her mother was working two jobs.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/03/22/houston-rape-pregnant-girl/2010069/

:heart:

Destee

Read somewhere in Mexico a ten year old gave birth to a boy. The police are looking for the father....probably a grown arse man.

This morning I found this video and I watched it. I emailed it to my grandson and my three sons.. The speaker is honest AND HE IS USING WORDS WHICH MANY MAY FIND OFFENSIVE...apart from that it says a lot about how men perceive what is between their zipper. Black Men Stop Being Slaves To Your D*ick!
For this reason I am not posting the link but for those who want to watch they can go to youtube...
This is a SICK world

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back