Black People : Houston Hates Our Brothers and Sistah of the Katrina Storm .

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Ala, Sep 13, 2006.

1. Ala

Ala Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    Why is Houston So Ready To Get the africans from Katrina out of this City ? They are holding meetings all over town about how they want them to go back home . They dont have anything to go back to .Houston Hates the Katrina Evacuees . I noticed that at all the meestings not a one face is black .And we have a white man running for some place in offe "Kinky Freedman an old white drunk , who in his campain is spouting these very same words. :fight:

2. Steve69

Steve69 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4
    It’s more because of the high increase in crime that came with the Katrina victims. And has caused a strain on the cities resources. I think the people wanted to help out but did not think it would have such a negative impact on the city. I dont think anybody should just sit back an accept crime. With a shortage of workers in New Orleans and jobs paying above average this would be a good time to go back and start a better life rebuilding our own neighborhoods. This would be a good opportunity for some if they really do want to work. A good time to give back to their community while getting paid for it. Instead of just trying to take.

3. cursed heart

cursed heart Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +38
    This is exactly what it is!
    It's a shame too!