Black People : House Rejects Bail Out: Ut-Oh!

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by tyab14, Sep 29, 2008.

1. tyab14

tyab14 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +78
    The House on Monday defeated a $700 billion emergency rescue for the nation's financial system, ignoring urgent warnings from President Bush and congressional leaders of both parties that the economy could nosedive into recession without it. Stocks plummeted on Wall Street even before the 228-205 vote to reject the bill was announced on the House floor.

ADVERTISEMENT

Bush and a host of leading congressional figures had implored the lawmakers to pass the legislation despite howls of protest from their constituents back home. Despite pressure from supporters, not enough members were willing to take the political risk just five weeks before an election.

Ample no votes came from both the Democratic and Republican sides of the aisle. More than two-thirds of Republicans and 40 percent of Democrats opposed the bill.

The overriding question for congressional leaders was what to do next. Congress has been trying to adjourn so that its members can go out and campaign. And with only five weeks left until Election Day, there was no clear indication of whether the leadership would keep them in Washington. Leaders were huddling after the vote to figure out their next steps.

Is it me or is the date 1929?? Again, interesting times

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080929/ap_on_bi_ge/financial_meltdown

2. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,074
    In the Spirit of Sankofa!

Good post tyab14, I missed it!

3. tyab14

Ratings:
    +78
    Clyde whats your take on all this stuff because I know you come from a biblical perspective.

4. Metaverse

Metaverse Well-Known Member MEMBER

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    We knew they would reject it because 7 is a divine number. Why 700 billion? Why not 650? What's also interesting is that is the amount some reparation groups had come up with as far as what America would owe living descendants of slaves in America involved in the 40 acres and a mule promise, it was between 700-900 billion dollars.

5. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,732
    from a biblical perspective? pray!

6. tyab14

Ratings:
    +78
    Interesting insight bro Meta, not only you be on point with the metaphyics/occult, but with the economic side too!

On a side note: What is your profile art of? And also I may need to email you, I wanted to ask you some questions about some of your art that you have for sale, if thats koo wit you..

7. tyab14

Ratings:
    +78
    LMAO!!!!

8. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,074
    In the Spirit of Sankofa!

tyab14,

Keep your eyes on the Black Man that some love to hate, especially his own Black People. I am getting a handle on it right now! The biblical perspective is as I have been saying: America is the Fall before Rome with 53 trillion in debts and promises. Time has come today for us to pray! James is right!

Dark Matter? Is nothing but gravitational lensing bending and reflecting light, and having mass or weight. First discovered around 1933 by so-call scientist. The Bible contains this same info in the most scientific statement of all: Genesis 1: 1-2. We, the have nots, will not be as affected as those that have. Got to go!

9. ang-EL

ang-EL Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +50
    Yall on point fareeeel. Its like wow it is finally going down.. personally I thought that the foreigners would pick up the tab but apparently they have made their loot and will open up another crack house somewheres else.

As far as the situation itself....revelations 18 is what it is starting to look like.
    alas is fallen....

10. Seneb

Seneb Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,187

LMAO!!!That`s true look at this: