Black Spirituality Religion : Hotep! Hotep!

King Cook

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 21, 2009
Hotep!
I joined destee to have a chance to build with like minds. But a little about myself my name is King Cook. I'm a cancer baby. (I'll be 22 on the 24th woop woop!) I hate social outings. I love reading. I'm growing dreads. I don't have a religion anymore. I'm from TN. I'm addicted to my spiritual growth. I'm new to metaphysics and spirituality. I have a lot of energy, but I'm really quiet. If you want to put a face to the name here is my youtube channel.

http://www.youtube.com/user/scook9

Anyways something I have been trying to understand lately is this. My goddess and I are having the same kinda dreams. She says I keep appearing to her as a man with yellow scales on my back and a brown snake with sharp teeth that tries to attack her. She also said in the dreams I was always in or around the water and a few times I tried to take her in the water with me. And on my part one night I had a dream that we were by the ocean and I told her I have something to show you. I don't remember what it was that I showed her, but when I showed her what ever it was she turned into a dragon and chased me into the water. And since then she has been showing up as a dragon in my dreams and chases me until I find a body of water and jump in.

Does anybody have any idea on what this could mean spiritually/metaphysically?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Destee wrote on Cindy's profile.
Hi @Cindy .... :wave: ... :flowers: ... :wave: ... Happy New Year Beloved! Welcome Home! Good to see you! Much Much Love and Peace :heart:
Back