Black Spirituality Religion : Hotep! Hotep!

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by King Cook, Jun 21, 2009.

1. King Cook

King Cook Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +10
    Hotep!
    I joined destee to have a chance to build with like minds. But a little about myself my name is King Cook. I'm a cancer baby. (I'll be 22 on the 24th woop woop!) I hate social outings. I love reading. I'm growing dreads. I don't have a religion anymore. I'm from TN. I'm addicted to my spiritual growth. I'm new to metaphysics and spirituality. I have a lot of energy, but I'm really quiet. If you want to put a face to the name here is my youtube channel.

http://www.youtube.com/user/scook9

Anyways something I have been trying to understand lately is this. My goddess and I are having the same kinda dreams. She says I keep appearing to her as a man with yellow scales on my back and a brown snake with sharp teeth that tries to attack her. She also said in the dreams I was always in or around the water and a few times I tried to take her in the water with me. And on my part one night I had a dream that we were by the ocean and I told her I have something to show you. I don't remember what it was that I showed her, but when I showed her what ever it was she turned into a dragon and chased me into the water. And since then she has been showing up as a dragon in my dreams and chases me until I find a body of water and jump in.

Does anybody have any idea on what this could mean spiritually/metaphysically?

2. LindaChavis

LindaChavis Well-Known Member MEMBER

Car Sales Consultant
    Ratings:
    +147
    I just wanted

..to say hello..I have no clue about your dream but we have some folks here Im sure will respond.

3. King Cook

King Cook Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +10
    Thank you for your hospitiality. And I hope someone does I would really appreciate some help figuring out what these dreams mean.

4. PurpleMoons

PurpleMoons Administrator STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
    Greeting King Cook and Welcome!

:heart:

5. Afru Shukuwr

Afru Shukuwr Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +61
    Figure out what each thing in the dream means to you and how do you feel about them. From then on you should be able to figure it out.

6. MRS. LADY

MRS. LADY Banned MEMBER

to seek truth
    Ratings:
    +261
    Ma'at Hotep

Brother King Cook:

wow... much symbolism in the dream.... with regard to the scales on ur back.. cancer is a water sign.. scales are usually associated with fish... so that makes sense...

dragon can be associated with the goddess tiamut and the story of marduk .... u can check that out

as far as spirituality and metaphysics is concerned i think the above can give u enough information to look at....

i must tell you tho that i sense between you a difference of opinion... i'm not certain if it pertains to difference in spiritual beleif..

i'm kinda leanin toward who wants children and who doesn't ... something personal like that...

that's all i'm good for right now...

7. Fine1952

Fine1952 Happy Winter Solstice MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,781
    Maat Hetep

:qqb015:(Supreme Peace):qqb015:

Welcome:geek:

8. Ikoro

Ikoro Well-Known Member MEMBER

Norway
    Ratings:
    +320
    What's good Scook. I got you in my network from YT already, either that or I dropped you a comment on the black love vid about a month back (albeit under a different alias).

Good to see you have arrived, you are welcome :)

One.

- Ikoro

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hotep religion