Rwanda : Hotel Rwanda

SayWord

Sep 21, 2003
Has anyone see Hotel Rwanada? I saw it last night and it's such a powerful film. I was lucky enough to find it, because they aren't showing it everywhere and the places they do show it, they don't show it for long. I think everyone should see it. It will touch you in ways that you didn't think possible.

Pharaoh Jahil

Aug 2, 2003
Mother Earth
Occupation
College Student
Peace,

I seen it last night. That was a powerful and touching film.

Threw some of the scenes, me and my homeboy's dates were real emotional.

The Hutu massacre of young Tutsi children.

A Tribal war that has been going on for a long time.

I recommend everyone to go see this movie.

Don Cheadle should have won an oscar..

Wow, seeing stuff like that just make me ask questions like "What can I do to help my people on the African continent?"

I just woke up, and this movie is still deep in my mind.

Peace..

Therious

Banned
Feb 22, 2004
i was moved by that film. although i thought some parts were overly sappy , it was written by whites however. the way they massacared the tutsis , u had to expect the western media 2 turn their backs. again this is why we need black owned world media.

mystic1974

Jul 25, 2004
i saw the movie last night and it was awesome despite the fact that there were inaccuracies in the film about the real role the belgiums played in the whole thing. i just bought the soundtrack because i thought the music was great.

diakonos

Feb 13, 2004
mystic1974 said:
i saw the movie last night and it was awesome despite the fact that there were inaccuracies in the film about the real role the belgiums played in the whole thing. i just bought the soundtrack because i thought the music was great.
Could you please elaborate on what the inaccuracies were?

BTW, it was a great movie. I saw it twice. On both occasions, there were more white people in the audience than black (that kind of bothers me).

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

butterfly#1 wrote on Angela22's profile.
Absolutely!
Destee wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :love: :yaay: :kiss: :yaay: :love:
Love is Gonna Last!!
Destee wrote on One-Hundredd's profile.
@One-Hundredd and @Clyde C Coger Jr ... everyone can add images and video to their own albums (as well as other categories) by clicking the MEDIA link at the top of the page too ... using this link ... https://destee.com/media/ ... just click ... ADD NEW ... to add new images / videos ... Loving Us! Thanks to both of you! :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister - I owe you a phone call. Don't give up on me. I Love You! :heart: