Rwanda : Hotel Rwanda

SayWord

Reaction score
Has anyone see Hotel Rwanada? I saw it last night and it's such a powerful film. I was lucky enough to find it, because they aren't showing it everywhere and the places they do show it, they don't show it for long. I think everyone should see it. It will touch you in ways that you didn't think possible.

Pharaoh Jahil

Reaction score
Peace,

I seen it last night. That was a powerful and touching film.

Threw some of the scenes, me and my homeboy's dates were real emotional.

The Hutu massacre of young Tutsi children.

A Tribal war that has been going on for a long time.

I recommend everyone to go see this movie.

Don Cheadle should have won an oscar..

Wow, seeing stuff like that just make me ask questions like "What can I do to help my people on the African continent?"

I just woke up, and this movie is still deep in my mind.

Peace..

Therious

Banned
Reaction score
i was moved by that film. although i thought some parts were overly sappy , it was written by whites however. the way they massacared the tutsis , u had to expect the western media 2 turn their backs. again this is why we need black owned world media.

mystic1974

Reaction score
i saw the movie last night and it was awesome despite the fact that there were inaccuracies in the film about the real role the belgiums played in the whole thing. i just bought the soundtrack because i thought the music was great.

diakonos

Reaction score
mystic1974 said:
i saw the movie last night and it was awesome despite the fact that there were inaccuracies in the film about the real role the belgiums played in the whole thing. i just bought the soundtrack because i thought the music was great.
Could you please elaborate on what the inaccuracies were?

BTW, it was a great movie. I saw it twice. On both occasions, there were more white people in the audience than black (that kind of bothers me).