Black Poetry : hot kissing before not existing before I'm reminiscing to adore a chick new crop variety in a new ho

rhymebad

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 11, 2006
hot kissing galore not existing before I'm reminiscing to adore a chick new crop variety in a true hot society, so my corrupt fate is up to date but my luck make it happen through great rapping, devastate a heart through this state of the art stuff, fun musical when rhyme at a unusual time, find girls wanna date a bunch but can't afford to be late for lunch but my late arrival shows I need cake for survival then munch on Oreos with a glass of milk while she dressed in class silk impressed she built like that "BOO YOU soft and phat let me take off my hat probably got a boyfriend but he home I see you roam alone I maybe and unknown but got a crazy love jones for you boo, I hear a whack beat on the backstreet off VIRGINA BEACH BOULEVARD now this is BLACK HIPHOP in VIRGINIA BEACH and boo you are KOREAN oriental yellow so essential and mellow got sweaty yellow oriental thighs and my eyes on that I tries for phat date at any rate want plenty cake not many escape after a passionate kiss" "SO YOBO my ride is parked got pride and heart we can sing YANKEE DOODLE and eat some spanky noodles we can get wet and feudal with this love affair have to write this down as a night out on the town so girlfriend what make your world spin?" "WELL ALL I know is juice in my pie flow I try grow to ignore that but my doormat get stepped on by boys so it's my doorbell and more fell in love with me but I'm innocent I jest strut butt softly and grab a cup of coffee do incred sips with red lips and boys wanna grip my waist I jest walk away they wanna talk all day one boy beg me to stay and kissed my fine lips my mind tripped he grab some wine and sipped" "AW BOO YOU so fine with sweaty oriental thighs got on some sentimental vibes on the radio did it for you boo, because you a hot chick with chopsticks and that make me drop sick verse and quick to rehearse my love talk, now I got a drop top and the roof disappear when I push a sudden button and like CHARKES DUTTON it's the rock, got swagger and cold blooded like a dagger studded with precious diamonds I'm sharp as tack ready to nail whackness on a wall yall" "OH MY THING buttered a lot and like colored spots it show as stains and your flow is aimed at my panties for real but i'm creeping along and keeping them on but you're speaking strong and my thing will be leaking all the way to your home do you live alone? now this is BLACK HIPHOP in VIRGINIA BEACH and a KOREAN girl go through a lot because our things are true and hot like kimchee and rice it's simply nice this boy wanna get some bad, oh my thing is wet done a sincere check as home has become a mere speck my panties catches butter in patches of color this matches no other dispatches another situation that's out of hand no doubt a plan is needed, this begin silly with the inability to use love talk but you did kid and now ;my panties wet like SEOUL-JU you a bold boo to do this one true kiss could lead to other things possibly butter and bling, thighs sweaty pies ready and my min-skirt is pulled down this boy hang around wanting some, I'm holt and my body visible because it sizzle like fried bacon or grits and egg and this boy doing a legit beg use caution could get preg so here we are at this crazy WAWA thinking about LADY GA GA but getting a baby here is bazaar see this boy I'm crying hound trying to keep my skirt down and jest flirt around and say no, oh my KOREAN BODY shook and bless now he look at my breast and wanna get up under my dress I'm gonna pushy him away yall, he looked at my thighs and want my cooked pies wanna be my bay daddy oh well I need to talk to PATTY LA-BELLE she have pies all part of Walmart he gave a sincere stare I fear and aware that here and there boys try tricks to get pie quick a girl have to duck her head or get stuck in bed

quick a girl have to duck her head or get stuck in bed "OK I REMEMBER I was wit a boy in back of WA WA and facts a bra and a car could be a remedy in the vicinity of VIRGINIA BEACH he pushy me against the wall and kissed my lips so behind a hug this is a sign of love oh he wanted some a boy will cry for pie I try to deny but it's hard on a KOREAN girl it's a hot way and like chop chae this could be clear noodle wit kits and caboodles" she was moving her thing while he got some tongue he was so sprung he almost lost his mind, "GIRL DON'T move your thing like that gona make me knock the bricks off this wall getting some girl, it was just pudding down there she couldn't go anywhere her underwear soaked, she said: "MY THING reminisce in a puddle while we kiss and cuddle have extreme ability and it's like green chili it's hot, we in the balmy days of late summer and a boys want my cake in their hummer try get my cell number, you wild and superior car has a mild exterior style like bacteria it crawls, my time to surrender be kind and tender

mild exterior style like bacteria it crawls, my time to surrender be kind and tender like wine in blender my nerves get stirred up, oh he jest got my tongue right there behind the building my body fine chlling" "LOOK BOO I got class and plans and dodge them trashcans eat corn beef hash man got facts renown in my background so I don't act clown get cake go loco and take a photo no crack in my KODAK I'm pretty boy Floyd toting a polaroid take a snapshot and rap hot, frequent fake luck is like a recent break up it leaves you lost try find another with butter, my ears are swell but don't hear very well look dear tell me that you love me in the club I green moons and queens in bloom wearing perfume in the atmosphere here filled with sweet smells oh well boys want me to jump in their car and go home after some clever rapping but never happen no can do yall oh KOREAN GIRLS go through a lot here in VIRGINIA BEACH boys wanna reach for the panties, pie be sweet under high degree of heat I try see and speak a lie make me freak my bling true and I know a thing or two like STATE FARM covered it and discovered a legit love affair boo, look boo we behind WA WA ready to sing mine fa! la! la! Lets go to the car and loose your bra yobo let me go loco on the breasts girl you got finesse in this world so lets do this one wet true kiss it's was off to races in the car with soft laces she jest moved her thing around inside the car he almost lost his mind girl I told you not to move your thing like that, a summary of a love affair we'll make a good club pair girl let me rub your hair got a hug to spare, need details about females because I be trails looking for some, so without delay I'm about to say I love you and I need your body girl let me rock your party world so I'm about to rhyme and need an outline need cake and thirst you don't know my date of birth "OK I SIT in the car and like a guitar I git played and gonna soon be laid after you persuade me oh KOREAN GIRL has so much to think about my thing pink no doubt inside, this boy know I'm sweet and wanna go deep and play for keep

after you persuade me oh KOREAN GIRL has so much to think about
my thing pink no doubt
inside, this boy know I'm sweet
and wanna go deep and play for keep"
"LOOK BOO I saw you inside the store and blew a kiss
never thought we was gonna do this
but now here for pie
and I'm nearby and fear I
may fall deeply in love and wanna marry girl, your body firm and sweet
and I have to earn my keep and be concerned in the street
some boy wanna steal my girl
and that's the real world,
wanna play at the bar
so we can't stray far from the car,
love your dress code
your breasts a load
and like an access road this could be bumpy
a kiss could be good and lumpy
even good humpty dumpty
knows that and he's an egg,

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back