Black Poetry : hot juicy chocolate skin tone brutally sexy, beastly, mega tough exciting making horny, divinely sweet and incredibly sexy, saturated with a sweet de

Almat

Jan 20, 2019
Brutally beastly sexy
Your heart is like a burning ruby, you are a hot juicy chocolate skin tone brutally sexy, beastly, mega tough exciting making horny, divinely sweet and incredibly sexy, saturated with a sweet delicate, sensual shade, sexually exciting, you are synonymous with hot sex and sultry sexuality. My heart, mind and penis burn with the fire of love and lust, looking at you, I think to myself: it’s just nowhere hotter. You are such a sex bomb that is capable of blowing up an entire universe, it says wow and wow, a mega explosion of the imagination of lust. With every second, love for you only intensifies, also your value, and my horny feelings. You are my true attraction, which I had not previously suspected of, looking at your body and face is just a buzz for my eyes. Your beauty is the highest art of aesthetics. Your beauty as a powerful orgasm for my mind, soul and heart, as if a very cool unforgettable sex, just the breath of adrenaline from love captures the spirit. You are the reason for my constant my horny feelings and amazing state of love. Very tough very excitingly and horny and beautiful. Aesthetic eroticism of love for you, the most tender and sweetest taste. I relish every second, spent with you every second your value increases, excitement and love increases, I relish every second. You just brutally excite me.
Author: Musin Almat Zhumabekovich

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Black Poetry : Your body is so exciting juicy. You are the narcotic virus of love. Your body forms like a brutal, but beautiful, lyrical rap beat, you're like a hot Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Always been good with her hands and now comes with a hood plan expenses ate up the profit convinces her not to drop it like its hot so she stop kissin Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : She the hot type and not ripe likegreen peaches very sweet that strikeboys as chase bait place a plate onthe table, able to read mindsat the age o Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : She the hot type but not ripe like green peaches she extreme on beaches like snail shell and prevail well throughout this conversation, on every stre Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Come hot with moves and lot of dudes swaysnowadays go get a BA, MD AND PHD and stayshome no J.O.B., have class and a professionis best like the las Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : This is hot and fly and it will occupy some dumb eardrums and some fear come from being haters, need elevators to take them all the way up like FAT J Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
A Black Poetry : Hot erotic dark skin Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
A Black Poetry : Hot cutie Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
A Black Poetry : Hot passion Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
A Black Poetry : Too much hot girl Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : In an unoccupied space but have hot fried lace like chicken wings boys be licking my thing they s Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
P Black Poetry : In an occupied space but have hot fried lace like chicken wings boys be licking my thing they Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Not ADAM but like a hot pattern I’m a guide in this brisk Needlework never a feeble jerk but legal Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : In an unoccupied space but have hot fried lace like chicken wings boys be licking my thing they s Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
A Black Poetry : My new hot love poem for all black girls and for my dear light brown girls Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
A Black Poetry : My hot love poem from my heart and soul for all black girls and for my dear light brown girls Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
A The Front Porch : My hot love poem for black girls. The Front Porch 3
R Black Poetry : Look his pride talk and like sidewalks it abuts on streets see a girl panties soggy body so hot feel Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Flow well but like a hotel change hands after strange plans were received make a hot choice and at t Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Flow well but like a hotel change hands after strange plans were received make a hot choice and at t Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : hot kissing before not existing before I'm reminiscing to adore a chick new crop variety in a new ho Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : What are the spiritual deeds of Hot & Cold AACOOLDRE 0
R Black Poetry : .. HE SAID: look boo your menu got me so into you like onions in hot stew // and my plot is to Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : begin to go crazy on it doggone it even with the hot kissing boyfriend // I will not listen to this, Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
R Black Poetry : HE SAID: look boo you menu got me so into you like onions in hot stew // and my plot is to get a wet Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
R Black Poetry : Melvin Surmons 18 mins · .. HE SAID: look boo you menu got me so into you like onions in hot stew Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : ST Paul: Was hot & Cold AACOOLDRE 0
R Black Poetry : JD best stay away from me this is hot acid not plastic I drop classics on the tip of your nose it's Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Hot & Cold: Stoics/Socrates influence in the NT AACOOLDRE 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Ethiopia : Ethiopia’s Hot, Nigeria’s Not, for Investors Eyeing Africa Ethiopia 0
$$RICH$$ Black Education / Schools : School Ghetto Award land teacher in hot water Black Education / Schools 0
R Black Poetry : these hot quotes shock folks so I’m caught in the crossfire with thoughts Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
jamesfrmphilly Black People : Public Enemy’s Chuck D slams New York’s Hot 97 Black People Open Forum 9
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : Nelly - Hot In Herre Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Audio Video Web Conferencing : President Barack Obama - Drop It Like It's Hot SPOOF Audio Video Web Conferencing 4
R Black Poetry : His facts hard as he sit in the backyard well stocked with words And hot verbs and that shock nerds Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Atheists : Sunday Assembly Is the Hot New Atheist Church Atheist Study Group 2
MsInterpret Vegetable - Fruit - Recipe : Grilled Avocado w/ Melted Cheese, and Hot Sauce! Food Discussion and Recipes 1
jamesfrmphilly Black People : hot 97 DJ mr cee…"i am not gay" Black People Open Forum 3
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : MIMS - This Is Why I'm Hot Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
E Black People : White Women: Sexy, hot and fake??? Black People Open Forum 2
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : Erick Sermon - I'm hot Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Dre Money Black Entertainment : Lil Black Kid's Rapping Bout Hot Cheetos and Takis Black Entertainment 3
Ankhur Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv: Bird and Diz; Hot House! Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
candeesweet Black Poetry : Hot Drank Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
MsInterpret Black Relationships : This woman is an ungrateful hot mess LOL Black Relationships 7
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : HOT CHOCOLATE & NO CREAM Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Dr. Wesley Muhammad on Saa Neters Hot Seat Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Amnat77 Black People : Hair weaves are hot property for thieves Black People Open Forum 7
R Black Poetry : Drop It Hot Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0