Black Short Stories : Hot fun....(continued)

Discussion in 'Short Stories - Authors - Writing' started by ashleighsampson, May 10, 2007.

1. ashleighsampson

ashleighsampson Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    "lorraine.lorraine"she snapped out to look at pearl "i think he's coming" caught in her dream she didnt realize he even finished his set. Sam glided through the sea of women who threw themselves at his feet.all the while looking at lorraine. He caressed her hair looking into her brown eyes. Hey there gal.wanna dance with this lonely fellow?" "wit all them womens hanging on yo coat tail you aint hardly lonely"maybe so but it dont mean i cant dance with the best lookin gal here"watchu want wit me"donw play games now u know i always gotta dance wit u""why dont you ask them other girls".now look here woman this dress aint come cheap,by the way i see the dress fits well" she nodded"so just causd you buy me this dress im your property?".girl just come on. He pulls her to the dance floor to a slow two step.who was lorraine foolin she know she cant say no to samson "hey.this place is getting tired..how about we...""no" can i atleast finish?"he said laughing i already know what your gonna say" "is that right?

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    keep it coming write more .....to give the story more depth