Black Poetry : Hot cutie

Almat

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 20, 2019
Hot cutie
You are the love of all my lives, an invaluable masterpiece of the universe. Sensual as flamenco, Passionate as tango, Spicy as cha-cha-cha, tempting and teasing like a striptease and tastes like juicy strawberries. Hot cutie, ardently passionate, can ignite passion literally wherever you are. All over the body, goose bumps run from love and high adrenaline from admiration in the heart.
You are hotter and sexier than a sextillion of girls and women, in sex-billion, mad-billion times more attractive and beautiful then other girls. You are unattainable by nature. You are sweeter than any sweets, dearer than more than one billion kittens and puppies and plush toys. One for a trillion and look for a trillion.
Terabytes of my thoughts and memories are crammed with you. You are a symbol of true beauty. Your beauty has power over my will. You are vital in my life. My juicy cutie, I'm leaving out of love, when I see you, a mouth opens drooling. I crown you as the queen of my heart, giving you all the highest rewards for your beauty and the highest degree as the most beautiful model of reality and subconsciousness in the universe. I feel a strong love for you.
I relish every second with you, every moment spent with you is sweeter than the other. Only your moans and sighs during sex lead to ultra arousal, you want to listen to them forever, the music of your pleasure, they sound so sweet and erotic.
You cause excessive sexual tension, your whole body trembles with love. Even among hundreds, thousands of billions of women, only you, our bodies, souls, minds are made for each other, beautiful for me. The last thing I want to see in my life is your beautiful face. I want to be with you even after death.
Author: Musin Almat Zhumabekovich

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back