Black People : hot 97 DJ mr cee…"i am not gay"

jamesfrmphilly

PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
mister-cee-620x351.jpg
After his recent third arrest for soliciting male prostitution, Mister Cee went on the radio on Hot 97 this morning to break his silence to co-workers Peter Rosenberg, Cipha Sounds, Ebro and K Foxx. He first addressed gay rumors, saying: “I embrace the gay community more than you know…I am not gay.”

In 2011, he pled guilty to loitering for the purpose of engaging in prostitution, when he was allegedly caught receiving oral sex from a 20-year-old man in a car. He addressed that case this morning, saying the charges were false but he pled guilty to protect his family and Hot 97.

Gay people need to be warned and keep away from this dude. People like him - OBVIOUSLY GAY - who refuse to admit it are dangerous. They will take out their "gay" self-hate on other gay people. But then, if you're gay, you prolly know that already. :)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back