Health and Wellness : Hospitals warn that repealing ObamaCare could spark 'unprecedented public health crisis'

Yes, Eye remember ---and the Obama Care project is just a regurgitated repub plan. So in essence these republicans idiots are rejecting their own plan.

See, Clyde, this is type of cyclic b/s that lets me know that this entire hegelian dialetic run gub'ment is b/s.

And they don't, in fact, the Affordable Care Act is credited as the republican plan :facepalm: ... remember Mit Romney aided Mr. Obama in its make-up.

Yes, Eye remember ---and the Obama Care project is just a regurgitated repub plan. So in essence these republicans idiots are rejecting their own plan.

See, Clyde, this is type of cyclic b/s that lets me know that this entire hegelian dialetic run gub'ment is b/s.

Exactly Fine1952, neither media pundits nor democratic surrogates push back enough on the fact that ObamaCare is regurgitated from republican ideology. Its shameful to think how deep obstructionism has eroded the political landscape ... Why would you repeal and replace your own universal health plan? :facepalm:

Plus, Mr. Obama had to concede many options that would have made the plan much smoother, just to get it passed. In other words, it ended up not being the plan desired by president Obama.

Last edited:
You think that's bad? Wait until they attack Social Security. The poor and marginalized will be cast into a level of poverty that only 4th world countries experience.

I miss my parents. I loved them dearly. They accomplished a lot in their lifetime through hard work and were able to live a decent life. Home owners, food, heat, clothing and health coverage through Medicare. But still, by today's standards, they would be poor and probably struggling to make ends meet. After working all their lives, they only had social security to separate them from the homeless.

I actually think about them sometimes when I'm listening to the "news" and find myself thankful that they and most of the people in their generation are no longer here to experience the state of affairs that this country is in today.

As the old saying goes, "we're going to hell in a hand basket" if we don't change direction.

You think that's bad? Wait until they attack Social Security. The poor and marginalized will be cast into a level of poverty that only 4th world countries experience.

I miss my parents. I loved them dearly. They accomplished a lot in their lifetime through hard work and were able to live a decent life. Home owners, food, heat, clothing and health coverage through Medicare. But still, by today's standards, they would be poor and probably struggling to make ends meet. After working all their lives, they only had social security to separate them from the homeless.

I actually think about them sometimes when I'm listening to the "news" and find myself thankful that they and most of the people in their generation are no longer here to experience the state of affairs that this country is in today.

As the old saying goes, "we're going to hell in a hand basket" if we don't change direction.

Well, we tried to tell yall, and the Trump surrogates that infiltrated our ranks here, to vote for anybody but Trump, even Hillary, but vote. And then, there was all that dialog on third party and green party vote spliters :facepalm: ... After all, Destee.com is a microcosm of Black America.

But here's the main thing, those that participated in what I described above are not here now, because its mission accomplished, divide and conquer, play the deck against the democratic nominee, at all cost.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back