Black Spirituality Religion : Horus vs. Jesus

Chevron Dove,

I've recommended their works to you plenty of times. If not on this board then on other boards.

The question is:

Instead of listening to detractors of these authors, when are you gonna get their works and investigate them for yourself?
That way, you can study and conclude how these authors based their research regarding jtc and abraham etc.

You know you presented me with a clip of Dr. Ben and another Black man who was FLIRTING WITH A WHITE WOMEN on her radio talk show. You are cleverly deceitful. You knew what to show to this Black/African woman that I am.

You know you presented me with a clip of Dr. Ben and another Black man who was on her radio talk show. You are cleverly deceitful. You knew what to show to this Black/African woman that I am.

What?:SuN049:

I have recommend their books, books, to you plenty of times. You seen to
choose not to investigate them. It is referred to as being intellectually lazy.

If I were a betting man, I'd say you don't wish to investigate for fear they may
share information that will debunk a lot, if not all, of your strongly held claims.

I use clips to introduce you (and others) to them. Many will agree that their works
can not be told in 10min clips. Yet they serve as a sort of overview. A starting point.

I also find it interesting that you would overlook the information
that they shared to lock onto who they are flirting with.

I am being deceitful? Fantastic.

Okay. Lets investigate:

Regarding the interview where they were "FLIRTING WITH A WHITE WOMEN".

The only interview video clip that I am familiar with is this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MIzwFIK2Uw

Now, about 22 seconds into the interview, you will see the hand of the lady,
that is doing the interview. We do not see her face, but the back of her head and her hand.

Okay, now:

Was that the clip you are referring to and if so,

What is the color of her hand?

What?:SuN049:

I have recommend their books, books, to you plenty of times. You seen to
choose not to investigate them. It is referred to as being intellectually lazy.

If I were a betting man, I'd say you don't wish to investigate for fear they may
share information that will debunk a lot, if not all, of your strongly held claims.

I use clips to introduce you (and others) to them. Many will agree that their works
can not be told in 10min clips. Yet they serve as a sort of overview. A starting point.

I also find it interesting that you would overlook the information
that they shared to lock onto who they are flirting with.

I am being deceitful? Fantastic.

Okay. Lets investigate:

Regarding the interview where they were "FLIRTING WITH A WHITE WOMEN".

The only interview video clip that I am familiar with is this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MIzwFIK2Uw

Now, about 22 seconds into the interview, you will see the hand of the lady,
that is doing the interview. We do not see her face, but the back of her head and her hand.

Okay, now:

Was that the clip you are referring to and if so,

What is the color of her hand?

I still have the link. She is shown for most of the blog, face, hands, hair and all...She was asking some questions herself as well as receiving callers for the two Black men. She was white with straight dark hair.

Chevron Dove,

Post the link.

Not now. But, you can find it yourself and I'll provide you with alittle more info to help you.

-----They were flirting with her while waiting during a break.
-----They mentioned that she had a daughter.
-----It was a blog in which they also bashed a particular well known Black woman. If I remember correctly. One of them said, [paraphrasing] 'I wanna throw alittle dirt in the coffin'...
-----And I believe too, they spoke against Minister Louis Farrakhan and the million man march in this particular blog...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back