Black Money Business Jobs : Horrifying hidden meanings behind company Logos

Discussion in 'Black Money Business Jobs' started by nilevalley, Apr 25, 2016.

1. nilevalley

nilevalley Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +93
  2. UBNaturally

UBNaturally Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,736
    Interesting...

Will take these one at a time

Timberland:

Ok, the man is rather adamant and emotional about his clothes, cool.
    Now why is he so bent out of shape, did someone do something bad to him?

Let's see...

TIMBERLAND CEO: “I’D RATHER NOT SEE BLACKS IN MY BOOTS”

Timberland new appointed Ceo lost it at a earnings press conference and revealed that he’d rather not see Blacks and Latinos in his boots in the summer time admitting that it’s just tacky to wear boots in the Summer.

“They’re work boots, but let’s be honest. ‘They’ don’t like to work” Said Timberland’s new appointment in a shocking reveal during a press conference.

Timberland is an almost 70 year old brand founded by Nathan Swartz and brought to prominence in African American’s community also known as Timbs.

“We started this company with a vision. To make the best **** boot that you can wear from the construction yard to the nearest barnyard fire” Said John Kilpins Senior Marketing VP of the Timberland boot brand. “We didn’t make it so that country bamas could wear them with shorts in 70 degree weather. Just tacky”
    http://nahadaily.com/world-news/timberland-dont-like-us/
    https://web.archive.org/web/20150109115211/http://nahadaily.com/world-news/timberland-dont-like-us/

Fake news website by the way

But let's go back to when Masta Ace questioned Timberland about their lack of urban youth marketing for their clothing...

Out of the Woods
    By MICHEL MARRIOTT
    Published: November 7, 1993

But Ms. Chance said she thought the manufacturers were aware of their products' newfound popularity in the inner city, but they wanted to keep it a secret.

"I think that they think that if their clothes are celebrated in the black, urban community, with all its ills, that it will cheapen their brand names," she said. "I see the stuff on the runways, and I know they are inspired by black folk, and now some of these companies are saying our dollars don't count."

Carl McCaskill, the president of Cheryl Johnson McCaskill Communications, a public relations firm in New York, said he was repeatedly surprised by the lack of cooperation from outdoor apparel companies when he approached them with ideas for recycling some of those dollars back into programs intended for black and Hispanic youths.

"When I think about it, I get disgusted," Mr. McCaskill said. "I think it's so stupid for the kids to continue to wear it."

Its executives say Timberland participates in a variety of urban youth projects. And the company has started an international anti-racism campaign with billboards and T-shirts that read, "Give Racism the Boot."

Still, Masta Ace, 26, the rapper, who has a degree in marketing from the University of Rhode Island, refuses to wear or promote the outdoor look because, he said, it fosters a blue-collar mentality when more inner-city children should be aspiring to white-collar professions. Moreover, he said, many companies that produce the wear are "insulting" the hip-hop generation by ignoring them in advertising and community involvement.

Outdoor and work-wear executives adamantly deny that their companies intentionally insult or ignore inner-city markets.

Jason Russell, the director of marketing for Carhartt, a 104-year-old work-wear company based just outside Detroit in Dearborn, Mich., said his company just wanted to stay close to its basics. Well aware that many of Carhartt's traditional work garments have been discovered by inner-city youth, Mr. Russell nonetheless said the company would "focus on what made us successful."

"The youth market came after us," he said. "Fine, they like to wear what we make. But we will never go after that market aggressively." To do that, Mr. Russell added, "we would be walking away from our roots."

Read complete article below:
    http://www.nytimes.com/1993/11/07/style/out-of-the-woods.html?pagewanted=all

I have never purchased a pair of Timberland shoes (other any Timberland clothing) in my current life, so this is unbiased in many ways.

How can or why would a company switch up their marketing strategy, if they are getting the unexpected results without having to?

Now as far as the "alleged" racist comments that cannot be found a source to, outside of the now missing link to an Naha.com article (NahaDaily is a daily satirical news source. Meaning complete fiction.) Naha would produce fictional articles like the following...​

• Rutgers Study Shows: 87% of WW Want Sex with BM
    • IDRIS ELBA: “MY NEW YEARS RESOLUTION IS TO ONLY DATE WHITE WOMEN”
    • R. KELLY: “BILL COSBY’S A PERVERT THAT BELONGS IN JAIL”

And so on and so on.

If anyone could provide the source to this obviously racist comment by the new CEO of Timberland (which the person in the video did not, though they claimed they would... or something, the rant was confusing), then I can dig it and this should be known.

As for Maya Angelou and this poem the video links to "Clothes", what did a Maya Angelou website have to say about it?

Email:[email protected]
    Unfortunately, Dr. Angelou's schedule does not allow her to respond personally. Please do not email personal requests or fan mail for Dr. Angelou at this email address. Any personal materials you would like to send to Dr. Angelou may be sent via regular mail to:

Lordly & Dame, Inc.
    51 Church Street
    Boston, MA 02116
    Attn: Dr. Maya Angelou

This email address is for business use only. All non-business emails will be ignored.
    Thank you.

Please be aware that Dr. Maya Angelou has absolutely no affiliation with the "poems" entitled Clothes or I Am A Christian that are circulating the Internet.

https://web.archive.org/web/20070120064426/http://www.mayaangelou.com/Contact.html

So whatever the angle of the first claim in the video was, it doesn't really have supporting information to substantiate some type of hanging tree ku klux klan theory, though I wouldn't doubt it has some... this just doesn't give any foundation and in fact does just the opposite.

Looking at the Timberland logo next to the Hanging Tree in Texas, it does make you ponder...
    upload_2016-4-25_11-52-20.png

3. UBNaturally

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,736
    Will bypass Apple... Apple is evil without having to look into symbolisms, it is pure evil.
    Don't ask, just know that it is.

Starbucks:

This was interesting, think I may have had a donut or something from Starbucks in the past, but I preferred Cinnabon... think I want to go now just thinking about it.

But looking at that old logo makes me think of the succubus.

Succubi would later take on the form of the Sirens, which was used as the Starbucks logo
    upload_2016-4-25_18-1-34.png

Take a look at the sirens before they took on the "mermaid" like concepts of today

upload_2016-4-25_18-1-52.png

A succubus may take a form of a beautiful young girl but closer inspection may reveal deformities upon their bodies, such as bird-like claws or serpentine tails. Folklore also describes the act of sexually penetrating a succubus as akin to entering a cavern of ice, and there are reports of succubi forcing men to perform cunnilingus on their vulvas that drip with urine and other fluids. In later folklore, a succubus took the form of a siren.

Source:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Succubus

Now take a look at a carving of a Succubus

upload_2016-4-25_18-2-14.png

Bout to take it a little further...

upload_2016-4-25_18-2-32.png

This is the image of "Ishtar", of which Easter is honored and celebrated each year in memory of this deity. Ishtar has other namings as well, but wont get into that for the purposes of this post.

Starbucks is essentially, Ishtar Bucks, and when one purchases and drinks from the cup, they are performing the act of cunnilingus with Ishtar, the succubus/siren/harpy of legend and mystic folklore.

But for a more esoteric connection (as if that were possible), look at this image that depicts the symbol of Ishtar again.

upload_2016-4-25_18-2-52.png

Might not see it, but this depicts Man, Woman, and Child... Sun, Moon, Earth or the Crest.

The moon can also be symbolized along with the lotus flower.
    [​IMG]

Which is what one will find when they research another name for Ishtar... Qetesh

Qetesh was originally depicted as a nude woman standing on the back of a lion (a horse outside of Egypt) with a moon crescent in her head. She may also be depicted as a naked woman in full frontal stance carrying lotus blossoms (a symbol of the female genitalia and in homage to Min) on her left hand and snakes (a symbol of the male genitalia) or papyrus stems (in homage to Reshep) on her right hand thereby solidifying her stature as a goddess of fertility and eroticism.

[​IMG]

http://egyptian-gods.org/egyptian-gods-qetesh

So what's all of this have to do with the goddesses and deities of sex and Starbucks?

Coffee, well, caffeine, is said to have sexually stimulated attributes:

Coffee and Sex

As far as your sexuality is concerned, a single cup of coffee or caffeine-containing beverage may give you more energy and stamina for sexual activity, thereby enhancing your performance and overall enjoyment. When athletes drink three or four cups of coffee about an hour before they compete, they can outlast caffeine-free competitors by up to 20 minutes. This affect on athletic performance is real—so real that the International Olympic Committee has classified caffeine as a “restricted drug.” Competitors are allowed to use caffeine, as long as they don’t overdo it.

Source:
    http://www.webhealthcentre.com/HealthyLiving/diet_nutrition_caffeine.aspx

Study: After a Shot of Caffeine, Female Rats Sought More Sex

Caffeine may put females in the mood for sex, a new study shows.

In the study, female rats that got their first shot of caffeine before mating were quicker than uncaffeinated females to scurry back to a male rat after sex.

The caffeinated females weren't just looking for company. "It looks as if they wanted to have sex again," researcher Fay Guarraci, PhD, tells WebMD.

Source:
    http://www.webmd.com/sexual-conditions/news/20060101/caffeine-sex-potion-for-females

Essentially coffee and high doses of caffeine were what Red Bull is today, a sexually libido.

Interesting to note the slogan... "Red Bulls gives you wings"

That would take a completely new thread to decipher what that is dealing with, along the same lines as this.

These have both spiritual (psychological) and hormonal (physiological) effects, and production manufactures bank on them being addictive, thus creating more Bucks.

Hence, Star Bucks.
    The Star is the Lotus Flower opening, or vaginal sensitivity and libido stimulation... ready for copulation. (And they made and still make money off of the addictive sex drug.)

So the next time you ask for "cream"...

Stay woke

4. nilevalley

United States
    Ratings:
    +93
    Thank you for in-depth information. I guess we should take time every now and then
    and do a study of all the advertising Logos. They all have amazing origins don't they?

5. UBNaturally

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,736

Did this a long while back, not sure if I still have the images/content (on a site I used to present stuff on).

But look at the Chrysler/Pontiac logos, and also the slogans.

Was working on the Marlboro symbols, but will get back to that later...

upload_2016-4-26_15-6-43.png

This is Pontiac's logo alongside the supposed symbolism for Baphomet within the OTO (Ordo Templi Orientis) or Order of the Golden Dawn, Order of the Eastern Star, etc. Eastern star referring to "Lucifer", or the ego within everyone that will come and consume you if not strong enough.

Hence... "Do What Thou Wilt" which was a command for the ego to overcome and take over the vessel.

upload_2016-4-26_15-37-33.png

But look at the slogan for Pontiac.
    [​IMG]

Fuel for the Soul... first time I paid attention or even noticed this was when was looking at a commercial and saw the supposed "Goat skull outline", but brushed it off.

That was until the slogan came behind it, this made me look further into any other reasonings this would have been the slogan...

upload_2016-4-26_15-17-39.png
    Pontiac Firebird pictured above

The Firebird is simply another term for "Phoenix"
    [​IMG]

This can get tedious after awhile, I was finding so many of that at one point I had to put it all away and forget about it.

Subaru was another one along with others.

Do this, look into the dollar sign, may find some interesting tidbits on it.

But one can also read through this thread to see how subliminal and suggestive messaging (along with brainwashing and mind control techniques) can, have and are being used in more obvious ways.
    Scientology and Farrakhan

6. nilevalley

United States
    Ratings:
    +93
    You know I do believe suggestive messaging goes on around us all the time. You know what finally convinced me of
    this years ago the 1980's hit by Queen "Another one bites the dust" a friend of mine said to me "do you know if you
    play this song backwards you'll hear "it's fun to smoke marijuana" I didn't believe this at first, but with a little more
    thought I decided I was going to see if this was true.
    I had a vinyl 45 of this song, so I put it on the turntable of my stereo and spun it around backwards. There it was as
    clear as a sky without clouds the message "it's fun to smoke marijuana." I was stunned and for a long time I pondered
    over the purpose of this hidden message. It didn't motivate me to smoke pot and wondered how many people had been suggested to enough try cannabis.
    If we knew what was really going behind the scenes it probably would be hard to stay sane.With symbols in advertising Logos,music etc it points to the fact whites are underhanded manipulators of truth and reality.

7. UBNaturally

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,736

Well then I am sure you are familiar with Prince's attempt to add in hidden messages...

Darling Nikki from the 1984 Purple Rain Album/Soundtrack:

It's at the end of the song...

Hello how are you?
    Fine Fine
    Cause I know that the Lord is coming soon
    Coming, coming, soooooooooooon.

8. nilevalley

United States
    Ratings:
    +93
  9. UBNaturally

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,736
    To follow up on that, in an old interview Prince talked about how the record execs didn't think it would be wise to talk about "Satan or the Devil" in open lyrical terms.

So instead of using "Satan/Devil", he replaced it with "Elevator"...

Dr. Everything'll be alright
    Will make everything go wrong
    Pills and thrills and daffodils will kill
    Hang tough children

He's coming
    He's coming
    Coming

Take me away!

And then there was "I Would Die 4 U"...

No need 2 worry
    No need 2 cry
    I'm your messiah and you're the reason why

I'm not a human
    I am a dove
    I'm your conscious
    I am love
    All I really need is 2 know that
    U believe

This is esoteric messaging, which many can't hear... which is why Prince was one of the Geniuses (check to see what a "Genius" is... Jinn/Genie/Angel/Muse)

Jimmy Hendrix was one as well, his musical content is layered in hidden messaging.

But let's look at the "Prince symbol"

upload_2016-4-26_19-48-23.png

The Phallic (point) is pointing away from the Ovary (oval)
    This is essentially an Anti-Sex symbol, which one would think contradicts some of his "sexy MF" songs.

If one looks at the Ankh in comparison

upload_2016-4-26_19-56-27.png

The creation of the union of these elements created "sound", as symbolized by the trumpet...
    Who's trumpet though?

See many think the "trumpet" is going to sound like an obvious noise or sound, but keeping in mind that many of the great artists had a "special" element that was rare, "Genius".

Songs are merely parables set to sound and tunes.

10. UBNaturally

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,736