Black Money Business Jobs : Horrifying hidden meanings behind company Logos

Discussion in 'Black Money Business Jobs' started by nilevalley, Apr 25, 2016.

1. nilevalley

nilevalley Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +119
  2. nilevalley

United States
    Ratings:
    +119
    Thank you for in-depth information. I guess we should take time every now and then
    and do a study of all the advertising Logos. They all have amazing origins don't they?

3. nilevalley

United States
    Ratings:
    +119
    You know I do believe suggestive messaging goes on around us all the time. You know what finally convinced me of
    this years ago the 1980's hit by Queen "Another one bites the dust" a friend of mine said to me "do you know if you
    play this song backwards you'll hear "it's fun to smoke marijuana" I didn't believe this at first, but with a little more
    thought I decided I was going to see if this was true.
    I had a vinyl 45 of this song, so I put it on the turntable of my stereo and spun it around backwards. There it was as
    clear as a sky without clouds the message "it's fun to smoke marijuana." I was stunned and for a long time I pondered
    over the purpose of this hidden message. It didn't motivate me to smoke pot and wondered how many people had been suggested to enough try cannabis.
    If we knew what was really going behind the scenes it probably would be hard to stay sane.With symbols in advertising Logos,music etc it points to the fact whites are underhanded manipulators of truth and reality.

4. nilevalley

United States
    Ratings:
    +119
  5. nilevalley

United States
    Ratings:
    +119

If we could only trace the real and true origins of our planet's religions and political systems the same way we can trace advertising logos. It probably would be astounding more astounding than the symbols that surround us in our daily lives.
    We will never know who is really control of this world. So many lies that have been told to us for hundreds of generations. Lies that have created alternate roads that have strayed us from the truth of who we really are as beings and who is
    responsible for our existence on earth. I still adamantly say white people are probably the biggest liars in the universe. Because they are responsible for these false roads we humans wander down.

For an ounce of power they will sell their souls and the souls of other innocent human beings to the devil himself.
    You know UBNaturally I read about UFO's.They have been around since man became intelligent enough to record
    encounters with them. I am beginning to believe that maybe these beings aren't from far away galaxies and planets
    because if that was so, they could have landed for face to face contact long ago because they knew from the beginning we weren't as technologically advanced as they were and are.We couldn't and still can't stop them.

I am inclined to think that they are part of deal whites struck with satan for power, wealth and world domination
    long ago and they are nothing more than keepers and wardens of this world and we are part of a package deal
    on a prison planet, Far fetched? think about all the videos you posted this evening there is message inside them. I am about to settle in re-watch the videos you posted. They make you wonder long and hard
    about the reality surrounding us. A reality that has been created by power crazed and whites and unseen forces.

[​IMG]