Black Sports : Hopkins vs. DeLa Hoya

I'll be satisfied with a knockout in any round...as long as it is brutual...and Oscar is severely hurt! I can't stand him that much! I am afraid Hopkins might need a knockout..or at least complete domination, because DeLa Hoya's popularity influences judges! Hopkins can not let the fight be close enough for DeLa Hoya to steal it (but I think Hopkins is too smart to allow that anyway).

I honestly don't think Bernard can afford to let it go to the judges, he's not the most well liked boxer in America for one fighting "The Golden Boy" who just happens to have a new show coming on TV..going to a decision is not an option for Hopkins..if it does I'm afraid De La Hoya, if he's done any kind of busy work and hasn't been pounded to much will win the fight...Hopkins has to put him down a few times to make sure he wins if it goes to the cards....I don't think it will though..Hopkins is just too rough and smart of a fighter not to knock old boy smooth out...De la hoya will run Hopkins will get a few good shots in finally he'll corner him and let the beatdown commence...unless de la hoya decides to go out like a man and goes toe to toe..that'll last about a round maybe two then it's lights out nap time for de la hoya....it's going to be interesting ...
Mississippi Red

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back