Black Poetry : hope its not too late

Discussion in 'Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On!' started by cypher, May 17, 2003.

1. cypher

cypher Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    if the result of my dissapointing decisions have left me without you.. my heart will forever mourn knowing that i was blinded by lust when love was present...the choice i have made has led me astray leaving not only my life but others in disarray...talkin to you i feel like an open book allowing you to read me from front to back not just glancing looks....your wisdom far exceeds your years hell youve been teachin me things that i should have learned in all my years...not havin you near is an open wound that leavin me open for the worlds to see all that is inside of me and all that could be if you were here with me...**** i know that this is inappropriate cuz like you said in the grand scheme of things i was the one who walked away but if i had another chance please believe i'd stay...indeed my emotions did betray my heart when i made a choice that left us apart...i dont even know what i'm gonna do stuck in this place knowing that life would be so beautiful with you...some have said a nice couple we could be but that **** rings in my ears cuz i dont know if that will ever be...i know you have to keep yo head high spreadin your wings continuing to fly...just take a little time to look down on me and imagine what our life could be...i dont want to hold you back by any means i just want to be in your life rather than your dreams....your smile has me hooked always find myself takin another look at you even when you turn away my heart does long to tell you that it is you and i know these feelings cant be wrong....it took to long for me to truly see you as this supreme being that i need in my life that will challenge me without any strife cuz you aint no model chick, right...i do believe that i have found my soulmate...now i have to find the right way to have her in my life or should i trust in fate?....
    :help:

this ain't business as usual this is personal....hope you feel me...yes you

2. Royal_T

Royal_T Well-Known Member MEMBER

LAW ENFORCEMENT SOMETHING!?!
    Ratings:
    +13
    wow!:jawdrop: what's a woman suppose to say to something like that!!!

3. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    I hope one hear u .....dis benot of business but personal !
    strong flow

4. sarcasm4eva

sarcasm4eva Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +17
    that was tyte..........i hope everything works out 4 u......keep ya head up..............much love :)

5. PurpleMoons

PurpleMoons Administrator STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
    thats right brotha, go for it!!!!!!! You never know until you try

6. cypher

cypher Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    whateva is in her heart...love will answer the call...