Black People : Honorable Louis Farrakhan Address To The Black Nation-August 22nd, 2010

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Chinelo, Aug 20, 2010.

1. Chinelo

Chinelo Third Eye Is Always Open MEMBER

Removing LIES And Spreading The Truth
    Ratings:
    +1,633

Chicago, IL (NOI.org) - The Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan is scheduled to speak via webcast to a national and international audience live from Chicago, IL. on Sunday August 22, 2010.

The live webcast feed will be available to the public Sunday morning @ http://www.noi.org/webcast/ 10am Central Time. The title of Minister Farrakhan's message is: "Put On The New Man".

Live Webcast Notes:

Live webcast begins @ 10:00am Central Time
    Access page: http://www.noi.org/webcast/
    Cost: Free with optional donation
    Webcast requires: Windows Media or Silverlight Plug-in for PC, MAC, Linux

2. Ankhur

Ankhur Well-Known Member MEMBER

owner of various real estate concerns
    Ratings:
    +3,015
    Thank you brother
    I will definatly purchase the DVD from the local NOI book store, which will probably be available the following week.

3. Chinelo

Ratings:
    +1,633
    I'm definitely looking forward to this address, as the title seems intriguing, i'm thinking he will be speaking more towards the brothers in this one. Unless i'm seeing the title in a different way.

Have you seen this video, of him speaking at saviours day, and brother wyclef in attendence, and the words he spoke to wyclef and the audience, and now wyclef is in the running for the presidency of haiti, but it was what farrakhan said that had me really focused, when he spoke on whether or not they would try and feed wyclef and try and see where his weakness is, in order to gain control of haiti.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ky3yraY1QM

This stuff happening recently all seems connected now, and makes me know that the earthquake could've been orchestrated or was it a sign(A Turning Point)? :fyi:

4. Ankhur

Ratings:
    +3,015
    I'm definitely looking forward to this address, as the title seems intriguing, i'm thinking he will be speaking more towards the brothers in this one. Unless i'm seeing the title in a different way.

Partner you done hit the ball so hard , you aint just hit it out the park you hit it out the vicinity,

as Africans we all have psychic abilities, and there is a powerful spirit, a spiritual force, from the Creator, from the ancestors, from the great leaders past,, I dunno, just a spiritual force, that makes us have strong uncontrolable feelings of positive energy, of creativity, to multiply this force we feel for the greater good of the race

there are no words in any language to describe this divine urge and feeling since, no people in the world have been what we right here have been through.

the title put tears in my eyes, I guess the kind of tears folks have when they get off the plane in Africa and touch the soil of the land of their ancestors, or the tears of seeing a great grand that one never knew they had,

there is going to be some powerful mysticism, to charge us and empower us to be able to be patient, and non upset, about the negative types, that seek to keep us off focus of positive solutions for the global Black community,
    and attempt to drain our energies with non sense and conflict

Your heart already knows what this is going to be about because you are spiritually advanced now to deal with it

This is something very powerful and real, and I feel he will be revealing techniques of real self transformation

Look at yourself, you live some where,
    I have not seen nor have I seen you.
    but we and more then likely millions of others are losing the taste for things that were of no nutritional value, we are losing our taste for the kinds of entertainments we would have rushed to see three years ago

we are starting to sense certain things before they happen not from any "future telling" or clairvoyance,

but from the divine mathematic that is within the pineal gland of melanin within us as African people,
    on the etheric plane, not the physical pineal,

and that our subconscious minds start to do the calculations of probability, automaticaly

The members of the NOI, that were prominent,
    Malcolm, Farrakhan, Khalid are people of a TIME and a PLACE, in other words actual avatars of a Black rennaisance in awakening the sleeping giant within us

all

This will be I feel , something that we must relate to those who we know where we are at,
    and those of a somewhat understanding, break it down, you know,
    the basic concepts, in terms they can absorb and manifest

5. Chinelo

Ratings:
    +1,633
    The Minister Will Be Addressing The Black Nation In 26 Minutes.
    :fyi:

6. Chinelo

Ratings:
    +1,633
    The address is begginning..........:fyi:

7. Ankhur

Ratings:
    +3,015
    At the time of the message, there is a protest at the exct same time, about the mosque being built at Ground Zero

Ground Zero, because 45% of the American public know there was ZERO

cooperation from the White House in regards to

WHAT REALLY HAPPENED

White Supremacy calls anyone a threat that seeks to

boycott the purchasing of their products and substances of phyisical and mental poison,

that they seek to make trilions from

8. Ankhur

Ratings:
    +3,015
    Hopefully

whoever has seen the speech, can provide a rough synopsis if the gist of the message

9. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    Peace

Thanks to bro. Chinelo for the reminder i did catch it, but to me it was exactly what it was called, A SPEECH. It was not a message IMHO.

Though my view of it may be tainted because i have been to Several of the ministers Speeches & lectures and own many dvd's and tapes of his. So it was nothing new to me, just more of what i have already heard before. At one point during the speech I actually said his next sentence before the minister did.

peace