Black Poetry : Honeymoon Night - Repost

Discussion in 'Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On!' started by Bishop, Oct 31, 2001.

1. Bishop

Bishop Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +86
    Come to my bed, that's the invitation I extend, no longer speak in riddles or parables just say what I want. It is you that I desire, you that I need, to make me feel complete. I want to hold you through the night, caress you, and freak you like only the Bishop can. Lay you down, as rose petals fall off the bed, feed you strawberries, I'll provide the cream. Our hands clasps in erotic agreement, as intercourse takes place. Girl I see your toes curling up, I know you feeling this, all of this. Yes , my sweet you know how to flow, making this brother scream for more, as we fall to the floor, yet not missing a beat, bodies moving sporadically in a fervent heat, this passion consumes my very soul, body is on fire, but this lovemaking we about to take higher to another level, as we see stars, almost about to pass out, oblivious to each other screams, just enjoying the pains of desire and satisfaction.
    Feeling so good, I'm not about to stop, just keep on going until the morning. I can't take anymore, yet must keep on, for this is what we've been waiting on. Heavy breathing as if heart attack about to take place, dying with a smile on my face.

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,177
    look out Bishop

the row boats bout to come down the river to da lighthouse!:)

3. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,177
    this one got me thinking and pen set to flow .....back in da mix
    i still like this mixture