Black People : HOMOSEXUALITY, have the Russians got it RIGHT?

Gorilla said:
I'm just curious to see how long you'll hammer away rants at that keyboard. We're on sexuality now, but it's only a matter of time before we end up back on Hitler.
Haven't the Russians got more pressing matters to deal with TODAY as opposed to worrying about making sure that their LBGT citizens are legally sanctioned allowed to marry etc instead of being totally ignored [as if they don't exist/Russia's current stance]?

Just wondered if you might actually want to address this thread's theme/the REAL WORLD as opposed to my alleged inadequacies/your usual need to project overview/being arch [as highlighted by your assertion above]?

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

Flip back through my posts and you'll see that I point out what's wrong with your moral calculus.

I had a feeling that you had nothing of worth to contribute to this thread [whereas now I KNOW]; but I could have been wrong [you might have surprised me] but then again you and the rest of the melanin deficient hordes very rarely do; is the anal fixation you’re projecting in this post [underlined above] your discrete way of COMING OUT [sorry women are my only weakness/thats the only way I roll/this African is not for TURNING]? ROFL

Gorilla said:

I'm just curious to see how long you'll hammer away rants at that keyboard. We're on sexuality now, but it's only a matter of time before we end up back on Hitler.

Haven't the Russians got more pressing matters to deal with TODAY as opposed to worrying about making sure that their LBGT citizens are legally sanctioned allowed to marry etc instead of being totally ignored [as if they don't exist/Russia's current stance]?

Flip back through my posts and you'll see that I point out what's wrong with your moral calculus.
Isn’t the jury going to be out for some considerable time attempting to come to a verdict as to whether you and the rest of the melanin deficient locked in deluded OVERVIEW are just completely MAD/CLUELESS or just PATHETICALLY SAD?

How or why would/could you and your ilk EVER be rational arbiters of MORALITY when as opposed to ending with at best amoral Slavery and Colonialism being formally curtailed; the LUCIFERIAN LUNATICS inc/your POWER ELITE are very very focused on enslaving ALL of humanity this time [is that why you don’t like looking around/constantly immerse yourself in arid intellectual abstractions] allegedly as their manifest destiny?

I had a feeling that you had nothing of worth to contribute to this thread [whereas now I KNOW]; but I could have been wrong [you might have surprised me] but then again you and the rest of the melanin deficient hordes very rarely do; is the anal fixation you’re projecting in this post [underlined above] your discrete way of COMING OUT [sorry women are my only weakness/thats the only way I roll/this African is not for TURNING]? ROFL

Gorilla said:

Isn’t the jury going to be out for some considerable time attempting to come to a verdict as to whether you and the rest of the melanin deficient locked in deluded OVERVIEW are just completely MAD/CLUELESS or just PATHETICALLY SAD?

How or why would/could you and your ilk EVER be rational arbiters of MORALITY when as opposed to ending with at best amoral Slavery and Colonialism being formally curtailed; the LUCIFERIAN LUNATICS inc/your POWER ELITE are very very focused on enslaving ALL of humanity this time [is that why you don’t like looking around/constantly immerse yourself in arid intellectual abstractions] allegedly as their manifest destiny?

A few responses back I pointed out a central moral question for you. Address that directly.

A few responses back I pointed out a central moral question for you. Address that directly.
Who or what makes YOU the rational arbiter with regard to what should be addressed in this thread/or anywhere else on this message board, are we going to have to update “Beware of Greeks bearing gifts” to “Beware of PALEFACES bearing gifts” or wouldn’t you concede that just how consistently Europeans have HELPED non-whites in general, the peoples of African ethnicity specifically to prematurely leave this plane of existence en mass, over the last 500 years would make trusting ANYTHING you say or do extremely foolhardy?

BTW is that lesson no. 1 at TROLL/BATTERING RAM school/never ever address assertions or answer question in the direct manner possible with this medium?

Who or what makes YOU the rational arbiter with regard to what should be addressed in this thread/or anywhere else on this message board, are we going to have to update “Beware of Greeks bearing gifts” to “Beware of PALEFACES bearing gifts” or wouldn’t you concede that just how consistently Europeans have HELPED non-whites in general, the peoples of African ethnicity specifically to prematurely leave this plane of existence en mass, over the last 500 years would make trusting ANYTHING you say or do extremely foolhardy?

BTW is that lesson no. 1 at TROLL/BATTERING RAM school/never ever address assertions or answer question in the direct manner possible with this medium?

You're free to post whatever you like within the rules of the forum just like anyone else. And I'm allowed to do the same:

You're still not answering that central question about the actual morality of Russia's position. You don't have to, but I was pointing out where we disagreed.

Other than that, keep ranting and raving when you hit the reply button and I'll respond , if I feel like it, and remind you of this failing in the position you're trying to lay out.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back