Black People : Homosexual Perception & Differences Male/Female

Do you follow people from thread to thread often to make a point about something you said or feel has been wrongly done to you?

Did you do something wrong to me? :10500:

If so, you might wanna reconsider your tactic for that. :em3300:

Before you tell people what they need to reconsider, take stalk in what it is you need to reconsider. Lately your methods or tactics, which ever you prefer, have been a bit :fyi: impulsive.

W.I.P :whip:

<<Most men have the fantasy of a threesome - with two women. So, when they see to hot lesbians, their imaginations go wild. Nothing sinister.>>

And most women do not have the fantasy of having sex with two men?
Come on, men think not that much differently than women when it pertains to sex, do they?

I have heard some stories from women sometimes, that made me think, because i did use to think (when i was younger) that it was only us, the men who fantisized about that. But i realised this was the conditioning that man has the right to have multiple women.

If we ever have a catastrophe and only few people are left on the planet, you will see what happens, free for all sex will be tolerated, because the gene pool has to be mixed up again until the populace grows again.
Then it would probably revert again to the single partner. Does this make sense?

sista or brotha Pararealist, I didn't make any comment about women; but since you mention it, most women that i have spoken with about this do say they also have this fantasy. or at least curiosity. The social conditioning aspect was my greater point. I don't think men and women are that much different.Like that old book, "men are from mars, women are from venus"
I think thats bs. our differences are more related to gender roles and what's acceptable expression within those gender roles.
peace

Why do people treat homosexual and bisexual men different from homosexual and bisexual women? Is there really a difference between the two, or it all based on community and societal perception?

I think comment in bold answers the question; to take it a step further, homosexual men become the receiver(anal sex) a role women women naturaly play during having sex with a man.

Lesbian has been perverted for male pleasure. Not no man will accept that a woman can be a full fledged lesbian - either they think they she will go 'both ways', do a 3some, or engage with another women for their own pleasure.
The homosexual men that i know feel the same way about straight men.

Do this trivialize 'true' lesbianism? Are men threatened by homosexual women and have to put in the context of patriarchy where they can filter and control it?

Lol.. doubt it, men are too in love with thier penies to feel threatened.

Why is a gay man viewed in the context of being a 'soft like a female' and 'well if you gonna be a woman, I'm gonna treat you like a woman!' and are often raped by heterosexual men? IOW, to demean a male is to make him into a 'woman'..... and by sexually assaulting him?

Because the homosexual male becomes the receiver during sex with his partner. The statement in bold is false.

Why are women really scared of the so-called DL phenomenon? It is because their perception of what a man is or what he should be.... is tainted by thoughts of him getting it in the rectum? But why?

You are leaving out the risky behavior that goes along with the DL lifestyle which puts the unsuspecting women at risk. That is what scares the bejebus out of me.

Why are homosexuals outcasted on the basis of anal sex when...
1) - heterosexual couples engage in it.
2) - according to some studies only 25% engage on anal sex.

Its cultural.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back